How Long Has CB enabled Neo-Nazi, White Supremacists, a platform?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was younger I used to get called four eyes and ni66er lips because I have/had full lips.
Yeah there bad, their not nice thats for sure.
But I also grew up with the saying:
Sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me.

Well they'll hurt you emotionally if you let them get to you.
You have to grow thick skin and let them roll off you like water on a duck.

Everyone soooo sensitive today. Everyone is a victim.

Name calling didnt change who I was or who I am, it just made me stronger to take more attacks as I got older.
And I got plenty. Try being a 14 year old mom and what the other kids are calling you and their parents think of you back in the 70's.

It's like getting a cold and your immune system gets stronger and learns to fight back when it comes around again.
People need to build up their sensitivity immune system and get a spine.

Just my opinion..
Hugs
My last name is Marsh, can you guess some of the names I was called? Start with Stinky.. and food

Reactions: Ziggy

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I didn't see one that addresses it.
"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Christianity Board to post any material which is knowingly - abusive - hateful - harassing - threatening. Racism or having a racist attitude can invoke all of these attributes along with name calling, antisemitcism etc

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think a discussion on this issue is healthy for a Christian community.

I also believe we cannot afford to conflate federal government censorship with concerns for decorum in an online community dedicated to the spirit and teachings of Holy Spirit God in Christ.

The first Amendment of the U.S Constitution applies in America. Whereas this community appears on the world wide web where American jurisprudence has no sway.

Rather, I see a concern for language and decorum among Christians as an issue that involves the universal laws and teachings of Christ.

I don't see this concern as a matter of implied censorship. Rather, I would think it qualifies the same as a Christian forum would never tolerate Satanist Trolls posting their Hellish rhetoric.

We uphold the teachings and walk the lighted path of a Hebrew,Jewish,Messiah.

The Separatist hate speech some promote here and against Jews,Hebrews,and by implication Christ, is racism. And Satanic.

We're suppose to strive to live free of Satan and his influences. Replying to, tolerating,his disciples on this site is contrary to that.

They don't have a right to promote evil.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think a discussion on this issue is healthy for a Christian community.

I also believe we cannot afford to conflate federal government censorship with concerns for decorum in an online community dedicated to the spirit and teachings of Holy Spirit God in Christ.

The first Amendment of the U.S Constitution applies in America. Whereas this community appears on the world wide web where American jurisprudence has no sway.

Rather, I see a concern for language and decorum among Christians as an issue that involves the universal laws and teachings of Christ.

I don't see this concern as a matter of implied censorship. Rather, I would think it qualifies the same as a Christian forum would never tolerate Satanist Trolls posting their Hellish rhetoric.

We uphold the teachings and walk the lighted path of a Hebrew,Jewish,Messiah.

The Separatist hate speech some promote here and against Jews,Hebrews,and by implication Christ, is racism. And Satanic.

We're suppose to strive to live free of Satan and his influences. Replying to, tolerating,his disciples on this site is contrary to that.

They don't have a right to promote evil.
So do you warn them and tell them that that kind of speech is unacceptable and if it continues they would be banned.
I would agree if they are given a warning first. not just ban them.

American jurisprudence has no sway in other countries, is the reason why America goes around spreading it's "democracy" by replacing leaders in other countries that don't agree with them lol.

I suppose I would have to read one of these posts you all complaining about before I have an opinion as to what they said, is more than just their opinion and a downright attack on people.
If it's an attack then yeah they should be censored, if its just an opinion, they should have that right to say what they believe.

Ok nuff said.
Hope we work this out peacably and justifiably.

I been personally attacked on here before but I never rang the alarm. I just blocked them.
But that's me.

Hugs

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you warn them and tell them that that kind of speech is unacceptable and if it continues they would be banned.
I would agree if they are given a warning first. not just ban them.

American jurisprudence has no sway in other countries, is the reason why America goes around spreading it's "democracy" by replacing leaders in other countries that don't agree with them lol.

I suppose I would have to read one of these posts you all complaining about before I have an opinion as to what they said, is more than just their opinion and a downright attack on people.
If it's an attack then yeah they should be censored, if its just an opinion, they should have that right to say what they believe.

Ok nuff said.
Hope we work this out peacably and justifiably.

I been personally attacked on here before but I never rang the alarm. I just blocked them.
I think many members have warned them of their behavior and that hate speech is unacceptable. As I recall, that did nothing but encourage them to defend their hate.

I agree an official warning should be the first step. If they repeat their defense of that behavior,or continue,then ban them.
Of course that doesn't mean they won't come back.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The staff would need to judge if we think something critical of a person or group is actually hateful or not. There is a difference, as Jesus was critical of the pharisees, but he didn't hate them.

Something that is satanic is the Talmud, the cornerstone of the Jewish religion, often being placed above the Torah. God's promises to Israel can not be revoked, despite the rejection of the Messiah by their remnant. And the hardness of their hearts was ordained by God to the benefit of the gentiles.

Reactions: The Learner

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The staff would need to judge if we think something critical of a person or group is actually hateful or not. There is a difference, as Jesus was critical of the pharisees, but he didn't hate them.

Something that is satanic is the Talmud, the cornerstone of the Jewish religion, often being placed above the Torah. God's promises to Israel can not be revoked, despite the rejection of the Messiah by their remnant. And the hardness of their hearts was ordained by God to the benefit of the gentiles.
And yet,if one keeps reading they learn all of Israel shall be saved.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How Long Has CB enabled Neo-Nazi, White Supremacists, a platform?​

That's funny because that's what mainstream government fbi doj agencies are calling me.
And I been here since 2020.

The Neo-Nazis and the White Supremists are the ones running our government.
They just rather call you it, then look at themselves in the mirror.

Right-wing radical MAGA extemist white supemist nazi deplorable woman.

I had to add the woman, because I know what I am.

Anywho. I just realized the title of the thread and had to laugh.

LOL

Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How Long Has CB enabled Neo-Nazi, White Supremacists, a platform?​

That's funny because that's what mainstream government fbi doj agencies are calling me.
And I been here since 2020.

The Neo-Nazis and the White Supremists are the ones running our government.
They just rather call you it, then look at themselves in the mirror.

Right-wing radical MAGA extemist white supemist nazi deplorable woman.

I had to add the woman, because I know what I am.

Anywho. I just realized the title of the thread and had to laugh.

LOL

Hugs

You're babbling. :(

If you don't know the threads we're referring to maybe don't
laugh at a rightful outrage
toward those who openly hate the words of God in full, Messiah,Jews,and Israel.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're babbling. :(

If you don't know the threads we're referring to maybe don't
laugh at a rightful outrage
toward those who openly hate the words of God in full, Messiah,Jews,and Israel.
You know why people behave so badly nowadays?
Because those in government and the media are turning us against each other.
Somebody saying bad things is mimicking what they are hearing from others.
That's how racism stays alive. By promoting it and advertising it and trying to control it.

You see what's happening today between the Jews and the Muslims?
That's on purpose. It's a deliberate attack on people to keep them divided.
And why do they do that?
Because now the government can start new programs and fund them with billions of dollars to solve a problem that they created and keep feeding.

I'll laugh because I can see through the fog and I know what they're doing.

The best thing you can do is JUST IGNORE them.
They want the fight, they want the exposure, they want to find something they can accuse us with to make them feel justified.

Why don't you direct me to the threads so I know what your talking about.
I was gone for awhile and apparently missed the show.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My last name is Marsh, can you guess some of the names I was called? Start with Stinky.. and food
My last name was Carter.
My full name Lynda Carter, yes just like wonder woman.
But before wonder woman came on the scene I was carter farter, and the presidents peanut girl.
When I got pregnant at 13, not willingly mind you.. the names coming at me sounded something like out of the bible.
Even though I knew they was wrong about me, I just let it roll baby roll.
But I think people were a lot tougher then.
Too much soy in our milk products today.
Just sayin...
Hugs