How Many Years.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Have you been a member on this forum?xx

I think I joined last March, so one year and 2 months.

Definitely my home and family in Christ,xx

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think I joined originally about five or six years ago ( ‘ butterfly ‘ was my members name ) then I left for a few weeks and rejoined, but had to use a different user name and email.
I was looking back through old posts last week and was reminded of the many different people that have been and gone.
Some have sadly passed away, one in particular was Willie, he was lovely . Bobby Jo came up- I was always arguing with him. I have often wondered what happened to him. He was always predicting things, but things never came to pass and that’s why I use to challenge him. He had a cabin and provisions set up in the mountains somewhere for him and his family. Often wondered if covid sent him there.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think I joined originally about five or six years ago ( I was ‘ butterfly ‘ was my members name ) then I left for a few weeks and rejoined, but had to use a different user name and email.
I was looking back through old posts last week and was reminded of the many different people that have been and gone.
Some have sadly passed away, one in particular was Willie, he was lovely . Bobby Jo came up- I was always arguing with him. I have often wondered what happened to him. He was always predicting things, but things never came to pass and that’s why I use to challenge him. He had a cabin and provisions set up in the mountains somewhere for him and his family. Often wondered if covid sent him there.
Thanks for sharing ,Rita, I enjoyed reading that,xx

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me it's been about 16 years. At one time I very active interacting with most everyone.

I also remember many who have been here but are no longer. Of Course I remember, @Willie T who passed from this natural life in 2020. Another who just disappeared is @bbyd009. Because of his unusual ideas and his own short-hand way of writing he was unpopular with many here... but as I learned to understand him, I really greatly appreciated the man. There were many others whose names I do not remember. Here are some I do remember:
Our dear @Helen of Calgary
mjrhealth [Australia],
Gideon,
Patrick [who died while on this forum],
Pia [Danish sister from Australia],
Yehern,
Addy [Canada],
101G, TheeFaith [strong Catholic],
AprilRose,
Truman,
Giuliano [Kerry]

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For me it's been about 16 years. At one time I very active interacting with most everyone.

I also remember many who have been here but are no longer. Of Course I remember, @Willie T who passed from this natural life in 2020. Another who just disappeared is @bbyd009. Because of his unusual ideas and his own short-hand way of writing he was unpopular with many here... but as I learned to understand him, I really greatly appreciated the man. There were many others whose names I do not remember. Here are some I do remember:
Our dear @Helen of Calgary
mjrhealth [Australia],
Gideon,
Patrick [who died while on this forum],
Pia [Danish sister from Australia],
Yehern,
Addy [Canada],
101G, TheeFaith [strong Catholic],
AprilRose,
Truman,
Giuliano [Kerry]
Wow!!..16 years, I bet you have seen many come and go..

Thank you for sharing, Brother really interesting read,xx

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I first joined Nov 11 2010, as Mark S. I left for a time, changed emails, and changed to Marks, so, a bit over 13 years.

Much love!
Wow!!..13 years, thanks for sharing, Marks.xx

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I joined on April 10, 2019

The site was recommended by somebody I knew on another forum. And there are some people on here that I have known for many years as we met on different sites. Amadeus, Rita, Helen who was very active until she hurt her back but we message.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus