How Much Do You Love God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Or he's a troll.
Or an atheist making fun.
I'm surprised he hasn't been banned.

I'm not sure that they ban those who cannot post in the "Christians Only"...I don't know that the 'rules' apply to them ??
I've never thought of it before. :)

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So am I GG. He brings the spirit of anti-Christ, division...I refuse to entertain him any longer.

See post #24
That is why he is "other faith" on his avatar...he is not pretending to be a Christian. :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See post #24
That is why he is "other faith" on his avatar...he is not pretending to be a Christian. :)
No he does not. But he claims to have the "Truth" and that he himself is one of the 7 spirits in Rev. I would like to know his "name"...but he won't say..."these kind come out by prayer and fasting". Just saying ♥

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No he does not. But he claims to have the "Truth" and that he himself is one of the 7 spirits in Rev. I would like to know his "name"...but he won't say..."these kind come out by prayer and fasting". Just saying ♥

Oh NO...you would not like to know his name.
The demonic don't like to give out their name...once we know the name of spirit we have power over it... they are reluctant to say their name. And usually whimper when it is demanded of them.

Needless to say...he needs professional spiritual help from someone who knows what they are doing..

Hugs...Helen ✟

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh NO...you would not like to know his name.
The demonic don't like to give out their name...once we know the name of spirit we have power over it... they are reluctant to say their name. And usually whimper when it is demanded of them.

Needless to say...he needs professional spiritual help from someone who knows what they are doing..

Hugs...Helen ✟
Yes indeed...that's why I said "...but he won't say..."
"he needs professional spiritual help from someone who knows what they are doing.."
I hope he will seek that help..."
PS How do you get that cross icon? Man you have all kinds of em up your sleeve! LOL

Reactions: Helen