How much does an electric school bus cost?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All EV's because Joe Biden was told who to hire and leave the job up to them. This is Obama's foolishness .....Joe is too infantile to do this job. All he ever wished for, involved people wiping his butt inside the White House. The danger is that the Democrats want Obama back into the White House by way of Michelle ......to finish the job. We are led by idiots, voted into office by bigger idiots.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is great..... and only the beginning.

My old stomping grounds of Alberta has always been a rich oil-producing region.

They've announced an electric vehicle tax-- since electric vehicles don't pay the fuel tax at the gas pump like everyone else, yet they do use the same roadways that all vehicles use-- that the gas tax supports.

The Alberta government unveiled a $200 annual tax to electric vehicles (EV) in line with the annual fuel tax paid by drivers of gas vehicles.

Reactions: Chains Broken

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Electric School bus will cost more to run than a gas powered vehicle.

Tires are not made for the weight of the bus and battery.
Roads are not made for the weight of the bus.

Trucks will lose about 30% of their capacity when the weight of the battery displaces load. That means more trucks.
There is another situation not revealed. I sold Distribution transformers for wind and solar. A bank of six quick charge stations were being worked on by a line crew. I knew one of the linemen and went over to talk to him. He said "See these six? Run them for one hour on quick charge ......they consume more power than one super Wal Mart for one day.