How often do you pray?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SeansTriptych

May 26, 2011
I'm just curious how often you all pray?

I find myself praying more and more each day.

Today I saw two ambulances go by and I prayed that know one was seriously injured, and that they'd be OK.

I also thanked God for the town I live in, full of diversity, and beautiful life surronding.

I love prayer!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Sean!

Well I pray early in the morning before I start my day and in the evening before I go to bed.

I pray instantly, when a situation occurs or when I need a little divine guidance on a matter or when I am at the end of my tether about something or when I get a little annoyed with someone. I pray when I am tired and I say things that I do not mean.. I pray for salvation, healing or divine intervention when I meet people or when God puts someone on my heart.

..I guess you can say that I am praying at all times and in every situation [Ephesians 6:18] :) and like yourself, I love to pray because then, I am in constant communication with my Lord and King and it's a two way thing...:lol: Gods telephone number - [Jeremiah 33:3]

Bless ya!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just curious how often you all pray?

I find myself praying more and more each day.

Today I saw two ambulances go by and I prayed that know one was seriously injured, and that they'd be OK.

I also thanked God for the town I live in, full of diversity, and beautiful life surronding.

I love prayer!!!

SeansTriptych... Prayer is good! I like to pray with the Bible Broadcasting Network (Click the listen live button!) every day (The Family Alter Program) at 1:15 PM and if I am working at 4:00 AM EST. When the announcer pauses I will pray "Father undertake these needs in Jesus name!" I like the set times as a routine of prayer is good! When helping my grandmother through her 'golden years' I would keep the anointing oil and a prayer cloth (that I had RW Schambach anoint for me) with me. The prayer cloths would come in handy! I could tell many of stories of how the Lord would intervene during our time of sickness! Remember the promises of God are not only for the ministers but for those of us who believe!

"Summer is here and gone... Winter is coming on!
... I will spend these last few miles on my knees!" - The late evangelist Lester Roloff

Roloff Radio Stuff

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray the Liturgy of the Hours - 4 times a day. I pray a daily rosary. I am in contemplation twice a day. I also pray when ever I feel called....

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Yeah that's good I find myself praying more and more lately I think all you beautiful people have been a good influence on my spirituality. :wub:

I must have prayed twenty prayers today, I came across a man who was obviously possessed by a demon and had some serious negative energy flowing through him. I tried to pray it out twice and it stopped making unpleasant sounds the third time he began speaking in a strange voice and walked away.