How Old ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
so how old will we be when resurrected - winc

All I know is that right now the departed christian (now in the spirit in the angelic realm) ... (awaiting Resurrection) is about 26 years of age (in appearance) ..... and they look exactly the same as down here .... except flawless and perfect beauty. Hard to put into words.

Absolute perfect perfect beauty , times a million times a billion .and then some .... yet they look the same as they did when down here in the flesh ..... but now made perfect

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA

Zero since we will have a renewed body. What age will we "appear" to be, I don't know. Some folk think it may be 33 or there abouts since that is the supposed age Jesus was crucified (give or take a few years). But that is mere speculation.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011

1 John 3
2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I heard someone once say that we will be as old as we are mature, [in the knowledge] of Christ...so there's gonna be a lot of babies in Heaven ;)...and may be some really old'ns.