How the Persian Gulf War Fulfilled Dan 8:6-7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video below reveals how the Persian Gulf War fulfilled Dan 8:6-7.

Dan 8:6 And he came up to the ram that had the two horns, which I had seen standing in front of the canal, and rushed at him in his mighty wrath. 7 And I saw him come beside the ram, and he was enraged at him; and he struck the ram and shattered his two horns, and the ram had no strength to withstand him. So he hurled him to the ground and trampled on him, and there was none to rescue the ram from his power.

How the Persian Gulf War Fulfilled Dan 8:6-7

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, you and @Keraz make an interesting pair, interpreting the scriptures based on your own understanding. The historical records in both cases does not support the claims that are posted.

Before you use the false argument again, that you have now used a few times, perhaps you could provide a rebuttal based on the word of God that supports your "intellectual?" logic for what you claim.

Have a good day now, you hear me.