How the world war could start

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
I have mentioned in my other thread: "The Antichrist is a Muslim" that there will be a great and short war between the Islamic world and Israel/USA. The Muslims will totally destroy Israel/USA. There will be millions of deaths on the side of Israel/USA. This is not what I say, but what the Holy Bible says.

The question is how this great war could start. I have a theory about this. Possibly the great war could begin with the destruction of the Dome of the Rock. The Zionists, who are dispensationalists, really want the Third Temple, but in order to build it, the Dome of the Rock must be removed, so I am sure there is a plan to destroy the Dome of the Rock.

Do the Zionists of Israel and the USA really dare to do this? The consequence would be catastrophic. The Muslims would unite and start a holy war against Israel and the USA. The whole world would burn. I ask again, would the Zionists dare to do that? I say yes. They are crazy, fanatical and arrogant. They might seriously think that Muslims would not offer much resistance. The Zionists are very arrogant; they have too much confidence in their great army and in their great weapons. It is true that the USA has the best military in the world. But a war is won only by the one on whose side God is. And God will be on the side of the Muslims.

Indeed, the great world war could start on the Temple Mount.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have mentioned in my other thread: "The Antichrist is a Muslim" that there will be a great and short war between the Islamic world and Israel/USA. The Muslims will totally destroy Israel/USA. There will be millions of deaths on the side of Israel/USA. This is not what I say, but what the Holy Bible says.
Actually; that is not what the Bible says at all.
Yes, there will be millions of deaths, caused by the fiery blast the Lord will send from the sun. Isaiah 30:26a.
It will be triggered by Iran attempting to nuke Israel. Psalms 7:12-16 describes the scenario perfectly.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had dreams about this. There will be destruction world wide. The last thing the Holy Spirit said about this is that there will be no place on earth that will not be bombed in some way. Aside from that, the US has more doomsday submarines than any country, Russia just put their doomsday submarines in the water. South Korea is building one right now. What's a doomsday submarine? they carry Nuclear torpedoes and missiles. They are in every area of the world and can strike any country. A chain reaction will destroy the world suddenly, just as the Apostle Paul said.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 - For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Lord’s Power will be seen by the Whole World [but not yet His Presence]

Isaiah 52:1-14 Awake; Awake, Zion, put on your strength! Jerusalem: holy city, put on your splendid garments, for the heathen and the ungodly will never again enter you. Arise, captive city – shake off the dust and undo your bonds, you captive daughter of Zion.
Not happened yet.

The Lord says: You were sold, but no price was paid and without payment you will be redeemed. My people were captives in Egypt, then in Assyria, but now what do I find? My people in exile and My Name reviled constantly.

But on the Day that I save My people, they will know My Name and know that it is the Lord who speaks. Here I am!

Every Christian believer will have a personal encounter with Jesus on that Day.

Deliverance is announced, as the Lord bares His holy arm and makes His power seen by the whole world. The watchmen of Zion shout for joy amid the ruins of Jerusalem, for the Lord has comforted His people.

Go out; leave Babylon behind, keep pure, you that keep the sacraments of the Lord. But you will not flee in urgent haste or leave like fugitives, for the Lord will go before you and your rear-guard will be Israel’s God. My servant will achieve success; He will be honoured and exalted. The time was when many despised My people, just as My servant was despised and rejected, but now they will see what they had never understood and their minds will be filled with things unheard of before.
Ref: REB. Abridged.

My people in Egypt and Assyria’: Judah and Israel, conquered and taken into exile. Judah has maintained their identity, but Israel migrated from the Caucasus area and are now known as Caucasian/Western peoples. Ezekiel 11:15-17, Acts 26:6-7

The Lord bares His holy arm – His power seen by the whole world’, This will be the next action of the Lord on earth. It is the many prophesied Great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a terrible judgement/punishment of fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis that will devastate the entire Middle East and severely affect the entire world. Psalms 83:13-18, Ezekiel 30:-5, Isaiah 66:15-16, Joel 2:1-11

‘My servant’, The Lord Jesus Christ. It is Jesus who instigates this judgement, as we are told in Luke 3:17. He will not be seen on that Day, Psalm 18:11, and from the many graphic descriptions of this event, it will be a coronal mass ejection, a sun explosion of unprecedented magnitude that will literally cause all the prophesied effects. Isaiah 30:26, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 34:1-5, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, Psalms 97:2-5

The Lord saves His people’, All true Christian believers in the Lord, who keep His commandments and trust in Him for their salvation will be protected on that Day. Acts 2:21, Isaiah 30:26b, Zephaniah 2:3

Go out of Babylon, but not as fugitives’, Babylon is a metaphor for the ungodly nations. The Lord’s Christian peoples have wonderful promises of how they will be transported back into all of the holy Land, where they will live in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 66:20, Ezekiel 36:1-38, Jeremiah 31:1-40

The Lord will go before you…’ In the same way as He did for ancient Israel. The visible Return will come later. Exodus 40:36-38, 1 Corinthians 10:1-4

What they never understood’, The Lord’s plans are impossible to know by any atheist or false religion follower, but also difficult for those who believe God’s Word if they have failed to properly discern the prophetic scriptures and allowed themselves to be swayed by false doctrines and teachings. Isaiah 29:9-12, 1 Cor. 14:22, Isaiah 29:24

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sir. Get out of seed planting business fast !!. Your misleading people. Your not called and chosen by Jesus.
Ezekiel chapter 13 . False brethren are Condemned. On judgement day, Jesus will drop hammer on false preachers.

Whether it's done in ignorance or intentional. Your accountable to Jesus. This is very dangerous game.

Its written in Peter. Judgement starts with house of God. On judgement day, first ones up are pastors/teachers/shepherds. Jeremiah 23:32 . God is against false preachers.
Jeremiah chapter 14;14. Warning to false preachers. God didn't send them.

Satan as antichrist is heathen.
Revelation chapter 13 . One world political system receives deadly wound near future. Antichrist arrives 6th trump. Heals deadly wound. By establishing world peace. It's 5 month period.

There's no wars when antichrist arrives 6th trump. He will look like Jesus and act like Jesus. Lies and deception is how antichrist deceives whole world.

Ephesians chapter 6
The fake shepherds are contaminate God's word. They teach tradition of men and false doctrine. The flocks are not nourished and warned. We can see why many people are biblically illiterate. The false brethren are lying to people.
Jeremiah is the place to watch.

Second thessalonians chapter 2. Son of perdition is satan as antichrist. He comes 6th trump to Jerusalem. Antichrist comes in peacefully. There's no war or nuclear war.
When satan as antichrist comes near future, this is one world religious system.
Were close to 6th trump. This isn't time to play church or be biblically illiterate.
Study the bible.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

The question is how this great war could start. I have a theory about this. Possibly the great war could begin with the destruction of the Dome of the Rock. The Zionists, who are dispensationalists, really want the Third Temple, but in order to build it, the Dome of the Rock must be removed, so I am sure there is a plan to destroy the Dome of the Rock.

Do the Zionists of Israel and the USA really dare to do this? The consequence would be catastrophic. The Muslims would unite and start a holy war against Israel and the USA. The whole world would burn. I ask again, would the Zionists dare to do that? I say yes. They are crazy, fanatical and arrogant. They might seriously think that Muslims would not offer much resistance. The Zionists are very arrogant; they have too much confidence in their great army and in their great weapons. It is true that the USA has the best military in the world. But a war is won only by the one on whose side God is. And God will be on the side of the Muslims.

Indeed, the great world war could start on the Temple Mount.
Speculation is never Revelation.