• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
If you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious, then you have such an advantage over the unbelievers. See, they are in the world without hope, because they are without Christ.
So....Who do they have to hold on to when a Life Storm sweeps them over the side? ? They only have other unbelievers in the same storm drowning with them. That is the drowning trying to save the drowning to keep from drowning, and all go to the bottom, soon enough.

But the Born again, we are never alone in a Life Storm. As Christ in you is the hope of Glory and He's your stronghold and your Peace in the middle of the Storm.

So.....Lets say you get that 2am phone call...> "ring...Hello"...."yes, are you the parent of ________, well, they've been in an auto-accident and are in the ER.
See that?
A Life Storm has arrived... So, what do you do? Well, you feel the flesh first, (being human) and that is panic laced dread. Waves of it. But then, there is something else inside you. There is a sudden clarity... and instead of picking up the phone to call, what you do is say...>"Jesus, help"' "Father God, help". "I need your help".. and i know you will help, because you are my FATHER and my SAVIOR, and you will never leave me or forsake me in this Life Storm........ I am giving this Life Storm to you, as you are the Healing Jesus and Father you are the God of my Salvation.....thank you, in Jesus's Name... amen.

See that? That is "i can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me". That is you having enlisted the SOLUTION into the LIFE STORM , instead of you trying to do it. Then, get dressed, wipe away the tears, call who you need to call, as you've already made the call to the only who that can take care of it.
And on the way to the hospital, just give them praise for the answer, as that is how you please God, reader.
Give THEM the problem, and then just go with His flow... in Faith, until the resolution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saint..

The born again are never truly in the dark, as Christ The Light of the World, is in you and you are In Christ.

So here is how to be doubly strengthened.

First know this. "You can do all things through Christ" ........and let this strengthen you... doubly.

How?

1st, by knowing that you can do all things through Christ and that is Literally true, and let the fact that you Know it all the time, be the 2nd strengthening.

In other words...... knowing that you can do all things through Christ is for those times you are in a Life Storm. As God and Jesus are your anchor.

And being strengthened by the knowing, is for those times you are waiting for the next one, and you know they will be there for you... Just like before.

Romans 5 :

""And patience, experience; and experience, hope""

See that "hope"?
That is : "I can do all things through Christ, which STRENGTHENS You"..

Last edited: