How to be free from sin part 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
satan sure can quoate the bible . I watch his ministirs twist it all the time .
preaching a false love that wont correct , that simply allows anyone with a voice to get up
and lead people astray . Not on my watch .
Those who love dont let the church drown in sins .
Like paul once wrote , let him that STOLE steal no more .
YET i bet if i got up and said let him that once supported the dark rainbow , do so no more .
YOU would call that judging .
SEE , certain sins are getting a pass .
IF i said do not murder , most folks would have no problem .
IF i say dont commit abortion , THEN WE GOT a problem .
This all inclusive social gospel has tanked every place it has set up camp within .
ME is gonna expose it and those who teach it . cause i actually DO Love the brethren .
We dont just sit and hug folks into darkness and error . We warn and remind the brethren .
Do try and remember that . It aint judging to say , murderers , fornicators , homosexuals and etc
WONT inherit the KINGDOM of heaven .
I dont know how long its gonna take some to figure out that their overlooking leaven
and not correcting , AINT HELPING the church , ITS DESTROYING the church .
LOL!!! This is nothing but delusion. Do you ever have anything positive to say about others? If God loves the world, why are you so opposed to doing that?

You "AIN'T HELPING the church", you're trying to destroy it!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! This is nothing but delusion. Do you ever have anything positive to say about others? If God loves the world, why are you so opposed to doing that?

You "AIN'T HELPING the church", you're trying to destroy it!
Ask others what i have said , many have seen me all over this site .
In the meantime even a little leaven can leaven up a place . It must be corrected .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ask others what i have said , many have seen me all over this site .
In the meantime even a little leaven can leaven up a place . It must be corrected .
I don't have to ask anyone, since I can read what you post.

I agree that even a little leaven can leaven up a place, so why do you insert the leaven of judgment into all your posts?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree that even a little leaven can leaven up a place, so why do you insert the leaven of judgment into all your posts?
I do . do not ye judge those within. GOD judges those without . THEREFORE cast that man out .
WE are supposed to correct brethren within the church . We are also supposed to warn out
against false teachers who come in and bring damnable heresays . We are also to correct any error .
Its not a sin to warn out against false teachers jim . And as there were false prophets among the people , WROTE PETER,
so too they will be false teachers who come in privily , teaching damnable heresays and etc
And MANY , wrote peter , WILL FOLLOW their perncisous ways . DO YOU THINK Peter was a liar
that this is not possible . WELL LOOK around cause its the worst its ever been .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Its not a sin to expose the false seducers .
But it is a sin to allow them to teach and to seduce the people .
Want proof .
YE allow that false prophetess to teach and to seduce my people . YE ALLOW IT . ALLOW IT .
Not me , i am gonna expose that which is false and those who are false .
Plus we should correct any error within the church . Including those who teach we ought to overlook error for sake of unity .
That aint helping the church jim , ITS DESTROYING IT . they aint correcting error and error keeps begetting only more error .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do . do not ye judge those within. GOD judges those without . THEREFORE cast that man out .
WE are supposed to correct brethren within the church . We are also supposed to warn out
against false teachers who come in and bring damnable heresays . We are also to correct any error .
Its not a sin to warn out against false teachers jim . And as there were false prophets among the people , WROTE PETER,
so too they will be false teachers who come in privily , teaching damnable heresays and etc
And MANY , wrote peter , WILL FOLLOW their perncisous ways . DO YOU THINK Peter was a liar
that this is not possible . WELL LOOK around cause its the worst its ever been .
I actually believe what Jesus said to what you say. Jesus said, repeating the OT, to love our neighbor as our self. It's really tragic that you don't understand that. All you post is intolerance and condemnation of others, including those whom Christ as chosen as His own.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not a sin to expose the false seducers .
But it is a sin to allow them to teach and to seduce the people .
Want proof .
YE allow that false prophetess to teach and to seduce my people . YE ALLOW IT . ALLOW IT .
Not me , i am gonna expose that which is false and those who are false .
Plus we should correct any error within the church . Including those who teach we ought to overlook error for sake of unity .
That aint helping the church jim , ITS DESTROYING IT . they aint correcting error and error keeps begetting only more error .
Blah, blah, blah. More judgement and condemnation. Read my previous post.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually believe what Jesus said to what you say. Jesus said, repeating the OT, to love our neighbor as our self. It's really tragic that you don't understand that. All you post is intolerance and condemnation of others, including those whom Christ as chosen as His own.
The blind lead the blind . THIS is what i been saying jim .
Your love allows gays to die in sin . Your love allows the church to fall away .
WHERE is the LOVE in that . Like i said JESUS WORDS FULLFILL the ENTIRE LAW .
YE shall love your neighbor as yourself JIM .
GOD LOVES US , HE CORRECTS US
You shall not hate your neighbor in your heart JIM . STOP ALLOWING SIN UPON THEM
Start correcting those in error in the church . YE shall not hate your neighbor in your heart
you shall in any way correct them and not allow sin upon them.
JESUS DIDTHIS . HE always corrected error , he did not allow them to live in errror , HE CORRECTED
SO did paul , jim.
SO did jude
so did peter
so did john
so did they all . WHY DO YOU THINK they STONED STEPHEN JIM .
HE was CORRECTING their error , their false ways .
WHY do you think ..................
exactly jim . YOu have no idea what LOVE IS . NO IDEA nor what it entails .
YOU BOUGHT the social gospel , seeker friendly LIE . You bought it .
BUT its not TOO LATE JIM . IF i thought it was too late for you
i would long ago have left you to your own demise . ITS NOT TOO late jim .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The blind lead the blind . THIS is what i been saying jim .
Your love allows gays to die in sin . Your love allows the church to fall away .
WHERE is the LOVE in that . Like i said JESUS WORDS FULLFILL the ENTIRE LAW .
YE shall love your neighbor as yourself JIM .
GOD LOVES US , HE CORRECTS US
You shall not hate your neighbor in your heart JIM . STOP ALLOWING SIN UPON THEM
Start correcting those in error in the church . YE shall not hate your neighbor in your heart
you shall in any way correct them and not allow sin upon them.
JESUS DIDTHIS . HE always corrected error , he did not allow them to live in errror , HE CORRECTED
SO did paul , jim.
SO did jude
so did peter
so did john
so did they all . WHY DO YOU THINK they STONED STEPHEN JIM .
HE was CORRECTING their error , their false ways .
WHY do you think ..................
exactly jim . YOu have no idea what LOVE IS . NO IDEA nor what it entails .
YOU BOUGHT the social gospel , seeker friendly LIE . You bought it .
BUT its not TOO LATE JIM . IF i thought it was too late for you
i would long ago have left you to your own demise . ITS NOT TOO late jim .
You write garbage such as "YOu have no idea what LOVE IS . NO IDEA nor what it entails ." That says more about you than me. All you do is accuse others of sins, yet do not regard your own sins, which are FAR WORSE. You are consumed with judging, criticizing, and hating others, including Christians.

You follow your father, the devil. That is blatantly obvious.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You write garbage such as "YOu have no idea what LOVE IS . NO IDEA nor what it entails ." That says more about you than me. All you do is accuse others of sins, yet do not regard your own sins, which are FAR WORSE. You are consumed with judging, criticizing, and hating others, including Christians.

Not accuse them of sin , Rather i correct them . HUGE difference jim .
But you go and learn what that means .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is a perfect example . You say judge not . AND I DONT judge wrongly
yet i have never ACCUSED YOU of following the DEVIL jim .
You guilty of what you accuse me of . ALL i do is try and point YOU in the right direction jim .
Rather odd a practicing homosexual who honors is sin is acceptable to you
and yet i who warn it is sin , FOLLOW THE DEVIL . Exactly jim .
MAY the LORD FORGIVE YOU . I desire only good for you jim . But you are in danger big time .
And i only desire what is good for you .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not accuse them of sin , Rather i correct them . HUGE difference jim .
But you go and learn what that means .
So you correct people, but haven't accused them of sin? Do you realize how absolutely stupid that sounds???

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a perfect example . You say judge not . AND I DONT judge wrongly
yet i have never ACCUSED YOU of following the DEVIL jim .
You guilty of what you accuse me of . ALL i do is try and point YOU in the right direction jim .
Rather odd a practicing homosexual who honors is sin is acceptable to you
and yet i who warn it is sin , FOLLOW THE DEVIL . Exactly jim .
MAY the LORD FORGIVE YOU . I desire only good for you jim . But you are in danger big time .
And i only desire what is good for you .
Don't bother me with this sanctimonious, incoherent garbage.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all... you assume I'm under 20.... Second you assume Earnest L Martin and I have not had multiple discussions on this topic... Via e-mail... I know Earnest L Martin... YET... You only know not what you know.... but what your told to believe... So tell us what ELM and myself have wrong.... You claim plagarizing the Truth as being non- truth.... Show me the the NON-Truth.... You vomit your fear here...my friend... . I'm not your silly concept of plagarizing to the ones whom has never corresponded with ELM

Grab your ankles.... Going to give you a Theological Spanking

Some people feel the Law can never be changed, even to the crossing of a “t” or the dotting of an “i.” Those who believe this will be shocked at what the Bible says. The Law of God can be changed and parts abolished if God so desires. This is Progressive Revelation in action.

The Law of God Starts in Genesis
To understand this matter clearly, we need to be reminded that when the apostle Paul talked about the Law of God, he plainly stated that Christians were no longer “under the law.” He then gave an illustration from that Law, of Sarah and Hagar recorded in Genesis (Galatians 4:21–31). This reference of Paul to the Law was long before Moses established the Old Covenant at Mount Sinai. The Book of Genesis itself was reckoned by Jews and by biblical authorities as the first book of the Law. The Law of God, commands of God given to man, begins with the first chapters of Genesis, not with the twentieth chapter of the Book of Exodus where the Ten Commandments and subsidiary laws were given for the nation of Israel.

What is the very first Law of God found in Holy Scriptures? The first Law is found in Genesis 2:16–17, with both a positive and a negative command. It is,

“And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, ‘Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil [bad], you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die.’”

Genesis 2:16–17

In the period from Adam to Noah, there were a few other laws of God recorded in the Holy Scriptures. There were laws against
murder (Genesis 4:15, 23; 9:6),
immodesty (Genesis 9:23),
wrong marriages (Genesis 6:1–4), and
wickedness in general (Genesis 6:5).

The Vast Differences between the Patriarchal and Mosaic Legal Systems
Under the Abrahamic covenant, God allowed his people to offer sacrifices anywhere they pleased (Genesis 12:7, 35:1; Job 1:5). Moses changed this law by commanding only the family of Aaron to attend to the sacred rites (Exodus 40:1–16) and those sacrifices could only be offered on the altar in the Sanctuary (Deuteronomy 12:13–14).

Abraham planted a grove (or sacred tree) in Beersheba (Genesis 21:33), but under Moses the use of groves became prohibited (Exodus 34:14; 2 Chronicles 14:3; Isaiah 17:8).

Jacob set up a pillar (Genesis 28:18), but this was later forbidden by Moses (Deuteronomy 16:22, margin).

God said in the time of Noah: “Every moving thing [i.e., all animals] that lives shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things” (Genesis 9:3), but with Moses only the beasts mentioned in Leviticus chapter 11 were allowed or disallowed.

There were no official feast days commanded in the time of Abraham, but with Moses, ordained festivals became required periods for attendance by all Israelite males (Leviticus 23).

There was no commanded Tithing at first. Tithing was not a law in the patriarchal period.

None of the patriarchs wore phylacteries (at least we have no record of such), but with Moses their use was commanded (Numbers 15:37–41).

The land did not have to rest every 7th year under the patriarchs (Genesis 41:34–35), but with Moses, the land rest was commanded (Leviticus 25:1–7).

Abraham married his half-sister with God’s full approval (Genesis 20:12), but this became illegal in the time of Moses (Leviticus 20:17).

Abraham was confederate with his Canaanite neighbors (Genesis 14:13), but no leagues with the Canaanites were allowed in the dispensation of Moses. Indeed, the Canaanites were to be exterminated (Deuteronomy 20:17–18).

There was also no commanded Sabbath law in the patriarchal period. However, in the time of Moses the Sabbath was first introduced as a law for Israelites to obey (Exodus 20:8; Nehemiah 9:14; Ezekiel 20:12) with stringent requirements that changed the very character of the 7th day of the week. Moses had now emerged on the scene and a profound change in religious essentials had come into existence for Israel.

The differences between the religious system of the patriarchs and that of Moses were dramatic. If a religious Israelite after the time of Moses could have been transported back to Abraham’s time and witnessed Abraham (not knowing who he was) performing his religious duties, he would have called him an unconverted heathen. And though it is made clear in the Scriptures that God knew Abraham “obeyed my voice and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws” (Genesis 26:5), those laws (the Law of God in Abraham’s time) were very different from those later laws commanded to Moses and to the Israelites at Mount Sinai.

Indeed, for Abraham’s first 99 years of life he was not circumcised, later
he built altars anywhere he pleased,
he raised up groves,
he offered no lamb at Passover,
he kept no weekly Sabbath,
he attended no holy feasts,
he wore no phylacteries,
he married his half-sister,
kept no land sabbath [that is, no Sabbatical Years], and of all things
he was allied with the Canaanites.

What God did in the time of Moses was to rescind the religious requirements of the Patriarchal period in favor of stricter laws ordained in the time of Moses. The two religious systems were so completely different that if one were to mix the teachings together, utter contradiction and confusion would result. There is no compatibility at all between the two systems.

However, some people today are so conservative in their views that they will not allow God to establish new religious systems different from previous ones. They cannot believe God would ever change ritualistic or ceremonial teachings that He once gave to His people. In no way is this true biblical teaching. Certainly God does not change His mind in overall philosophical matters that dominate His character and personality (Malachi 3:6), but He most decidedly changed His own religious systems in the past when He saw fit.

The Law of God Versus the Law of Moses
There is a clever device many “Law-keepers” use to show distinction between other biblical laws and the Ten Commandments — which they feel are the basic constitution of God, and can never be changed or altered in any way. They differentiate some biblical laws into a category of being subsidiary laws, given to Moses as ritualistic actions to govern ancient Israel in their infancy. True, just after God gave the Ten Commandments to Israel, Moses recorded a number of other laws at the same time that directed the religious observances of Israel.

These other laws were given the title by some as the “Law of Moses.” Some separate them from the “Law of God” that the Ten Commandments is supposed to represent in an exclusive sense. They, by their own authority and without sanction from God, arrogantly state that some laws are superior to others.

Here again, people who assume such an interpretation are very wrong. Remember, the Holy Scriptures themselves tell us what represents the “Law of the Lord” (that is, “God’s Law”). The “Law of Moses” is called nothing less than the “Law of the Lord” in the New Testament itself, and this designation included the sacrifice of animals at the Temple in Jerusalem.

“And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him [Christ Jesus] to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord; As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord; And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.”

Luke 2:22–24

And to make sure that people did not distinguish between the Law of Moses and the Law of the Lord, Luke finally states:

“And when they [Joseph and Mary] had performed all things [animal sacrifices, etc.] according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.”

Luke 2:39

It is time to get rid of the absurd interpretation of the Law of Moses and the Law of the Lord are two different laws. Indeed, even the laws that governed Adam, Noah, and also the Patriarchs were the “Law of the Lord.” All these were “God’s Law” and to break even a minor law was equal in God’s eyes to breaking all the Law (James 2:10).

Time to Man up... Mr E​

I read only a small part of your lengthy post, since I have little interest in what you're saying.

However, your last sentence is puerile garbage. Is that really how you want to debate others?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all... you assume I'm under 20.... Second you assume Earnest L Martin and I have not had multiple discussions on this topic... Via e-mail... I know Earnest L Martin... YET... You only know not what you know.... but what your told to believe... So tell us what ELM and myself have wrong.... You claim plagarizing the Truth as being non- truth.... Show me the the NON-Truth.... You vomit your fear here...my friend... . I'm not your silly concept of plagarizing to the ones whom has never corresponded with ELM

Grab your ankles.... Going to give you a Theological Spanking

Some people feel the Law can never be changed, even to the crossing of a “t” or the dotting of an “i.” Those who believe this will be shocked at what the Bible says. The Law of God can be changed and parts abolished if God so desires. This is Progressive Revelation in action.

The Law of God Starts in Genesis
To understand this matter clearly, we need to be reminded that when the apostle Paul talked about the Law of God, he plainly stated that Christians were no longer “under the law.” He then gave an illustration from that Law, of Sarah and Hagar recorded in Genesis (Galatians 4:21–31). This reference of Paul to the Law was long before Moses established the Old Covenant at Mount Sinai. The Book of Genesis itself was reckoned by Jews and by biblical authorities as the first book of the Law. The Law of God, commands of God given to man, begins with the first chapters of Genesis, not with the twentieth chapter of the Book of Exodus where the Ten Commandments and subsidiary laws were given for the nation of Israel.

What is the very first Law of God found in Holy Scriptures? The first Law is found in Genesis 2:16–17, with both a positive and a negative command. It is,

“And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, ‘Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil [bad], you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die.’”

Genesis 2:16–17

In the period from Adam to Noah, there were a few other laws of God recorded in the Holy Scriptures. There were laws against
murder (Genesis 4:15, 23; 9:6),
immodesty (Genesis 9:23),
wrong marriages (Genesis 6:1–4), and
wickedness in general (Genesis 6:5).

The Vast Differences between the Patriarchal and Mosaic Legal Systems
Under the Abrahamic covenant, God allowed his people to offer sacrifices anywhere they pleased (Genesis 12:7, 35:1; Job 1:5). Moses changed this law by commanding only the family of Aaron to attend to the sacred rites (Exodus 40:1–16) and those sacrifices could only be offered on the altar in the Sanctuary (Deuteronomy 12:13–14).

Abraham planted a grove (or sacred tree) in Beersheba (Genesis 21:33), but under Moses the use of groves became prohibited (Exodus 34:14; 2 Chronicles 14:3; Isaiah 17:8).

Jacob set up a pillar (Genesis 28:18), but this was later forbidden by Moses (Deuteronomy 16:22, margin).

God said in the time of Noah: “Every moving thing [i.e., all animals] that lives shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things” (Genesis 9:3), but with Moses only the beasts mentioned in Leviticus chapter 11 were allowed or disallowed.

There were no official feast days commanded in the time of Abraham, but with Moses, ordained festivals became required periods for attendance by all Israelite males (Leviticus 23).

There was no commanded Tithing at first. Tithing was not a law in the patriarchal period.

None of the patriarchs wore phylacteries (at least we have no record of such), but with Moses their use was commanded (Numbers 15:37–41).

The land did not have to rest every 7th year under the patriarchs (Genesis 41:34–35), but with Moses, the land rest was commanded (Leviticus 25:1–7).

Abraham married his half-sister with God’s full approval (Genesis 20:12), but this became illegal in the time of Moses (Leviticus 20:17).

Abraham was confederate with his Canaanite neighbors (Genesis 14:13), but no leagues with the Canaanites were allowed in the dispensation of Moses. Indeed, the Canaanites were to be exterminated (Deuteronomy 20:17–18).

There was also no commanded Sabbath law in the patriarchal period. However, in the time of Moses the Sabbath was first introduced as a law for Israelites to obey (Exodus 20:8; Nehemiah 9:14; Ezekiel 20:12) with stringent requirements that changed the very character of the 7th day of the week. Moses had now emerged on the scene and a profound change in religious essentials had come into existence for Israel.

The differences between the religious system of the patriarchs and that of Moses were dramatic. If a religious Israelite after the time of Moses could have been transported back to Abraham’s time and witnessed Abraham (not knowing who he was) performing his religious duties, he would have called him an unconverted heathen. And though it is made clear in the Scriptures that God knew Abraham “obeyed my voice and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws” (Genesis 26:5), those laws (the Law of God in Abraham’s time) were very different from those later laws commanded to Moses and to the Israelites at Mount Sinai.

Indeed, for Abraham’s first 99 years of life he was not circumcised, later
he built altars anywhere he pleased,
he raised up groves,
he offered no lamb at Passover,
he kept no weekly Sabbath,
he attended no holy feasts,
he wore no phylacteries,
he married his half-sister,
kept no land sabbath [that is, no Sabbatical Years], and of all things
he was allied with the Canaanites.

What God did in the time of Moses was to rescind the religious requirements of the Patriarchal period in favor of stricter laws ordained in the time of Moses. The two religious systems were so completely different that if one were to mix the teachings together, utter contradiction and confusion would result. There is no compatibility at all between the two systems.

However, some people today are so conservative in their views that they will not allow God to establish new religious systems different from previous ones. They cannot believe God would ever change ritualistic or ceremonial teachings that He once gave to His people. In no way is this true biblical teaching. Certainly God does not change His mind in overall philosophical matters that dominate His character and personality (Malachi 3:6), but He most decidedly changed His own religious systems in the past when He saw fit.

The Law of God Versus the Law of Moses
There is a clever device many “Law-keepers” use to show distinction between other biblical laws and the Ten Commandments — which they feel are the basic constitution of God, and can never be changed or altered in any way. They differentiate some biblical laws into a category of being subsidiary laws, given to Moses as ritualistic actions to govern ancient Israel in their infancy. True, just after God gave the Ten Commandments to Israel, Moses recorded a number of other laws at the same time that directed the religious observances of Israel.

These other laws were given the title by some as the “Law of Moses.” Some separate them from the “Law of God” that the Ten Commandments is supposed to represent in an exclusive sense. They, by their own authority and without sanction from God, arrogantly state that some laws are superior to others.

Here again, people who assume such an interpretation are very wrong. Remember, the Holy Scriptures themselves tell us what represents the “Law of the Lord” (that is, “God’s Law”). The “Law of Moses” is called nothing less than the “Law of the Lord” in the New Testament itself, and this designation included the sacrifice of animals at the Temple in Jerusalem.

“And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him [Christ Jesus] to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord; As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord; And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.”

Luke 2:22–24

And to make sure that people did not distinguish between the Law of Moses and the Law of the Lord, Luke finally states:

“And when they [Joseph and Mary] had performed all things [animal sacrifices, etc.] according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.”

Luke 2:39

It is time to get rid of the absurd interpretation of the Law of Moses and the Law of the Lord are two different laws. Indeed, even the laws that governed Adam, Noah, and also the Patriarchs were the “Law of the Lord.” All these were “God’s Law” and to break even a minor law was equal in God’s eyes to breaking all the Law (James 2:10).

Time to Man up... Mr E​

My only assumption was that you were copying and pasting material that doesn't belong to you, as if you had written it.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with "my concept of plagarizing" --rather the definition of plagarizing. "My concept" (understanding) of it is based wholly on that definition. I'll make it easy for YOU to understand-

Plagarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Reactions: Jim B

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My only assumption was that you were copying and pasting material that doesn't belong to you, as if you had written it.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with "my concept of plagarizing" --rather the definition of plagarizing. "My concept" (understanding) of it is based wholly on that definition. I'll make it easy for YOU to understand-

Plagarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Thus the issue... Your ASSUMPTION

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read only a small part of your lengthy post, since I have little interest in what you're saying.

However, your last sentence is puerile garbage. Is that really how you want to debate others?
Thus whay you fail... I read only a small part of your lengthy post

I understand... Jesus spoke like me too.... and they also had little interest in what He was saying...

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Really... how rude of Jesus....

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus the issue... Your ASSUMPTION

A mature person would just apologize, properly cite the source giving credit to whom it is due and be more careful going forward not to do it again.

Reactions: Jim B

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A mature person would just apologize, properly cite the source giving credit to whom it is due and be more careful going forward not to do it again.
So you agree... ELM and I have the same truth.... So I admit ELM wrote.. what I posted... after several e-mails talking about his comments on this subject ... So

Thank you with agreeing with My/ELM post... only... showing how I corresponded with Him for about 2 years...

So.... seems you disagree...

NOW... Take the time to Show your God given wisdom.... To show where ELM and my lowly input was to him was wrong....

Please use scriptire to show how wrong ELM and my correspondence Him was So wrong.... As a mature person would share the Truth of God for all the see.... So Mr E... will you as a Mature Person.... Do the honor and share the truth for all to see...

Spirutal Kitty Cat you are....

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus whay you fail... I read only a small part of your lengthy post

I understand... Jesus spoke like me too.... and they also had little interest in what He was saying...

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Really... how rude of Jesus....
a) At least I write coherent English.
b) Again, the last sentence of your l-o-n-g post is puerile garbage. Is that really how you want to debate others?
c) Writing this (above) -- Spirutal [sic] Kitty Cat you are -- is childish.
d) This post is also childish. What is your point?