How to connect printer to Wi-Fi network correctly?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vin Diesel

Aug 11, 2020
Alpharetta
www.hpprintersupportpro.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am trying to connect my computer system and printer to Wi-Fi network from a long time. I am applying my all appropriate things to my computer system to configure Wi-Fi network. I want to set up Wi-Fi connection between my printer and computer system. Due to some technical problems, I am facing some technical problems to connect printer to Wi-Fi. I don’t have the technical expertise, hence I am facing this technical issue. I have taken some solutions online, but no results. So it is really an annoying issue, so I look for expert’s support. So anyone can recommend the easy ways to connect printer to Wi-FI network.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am trying to connect my computer system and printer to Wi-Fi network from a long time. I am applying my all appropriate things to my computer system to configure Wi-Fi network. I want to set up Wi-Fi connection between my printer and computer system. Due to some technical problems, I am facing some technical problems to connect printer to Wi-Fi. I don’t have the technical expertise, hence I am facing this technical issue. I have taken some solutions online, but no results. So it is really an annoying issue, so I look for expert’s support. So anyone can recommend the easy ways to connect printer to Wi-FI network.
maybe this might work, try it. if it's a wifi printer just press the little reset button on the back of your broadband modem or router and it will configure automatically. then make sure, (if using windows 10) that your printer is set up in windows it should automatically detect it from the wi fi. if not add it.

Hope that helps. if all else fail, go online and find a youtub on how to connect a printer by wifi. many are out there.

PICJAG.