How To Pray For Climate Change

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth will be destroyed just like God tells us in the book of Revelation. If you believe in the millennial reign of Christ at his second coming then Climate change is not an issue.

Reactions: Curtis

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Climate change is not new. God knows all about climate change. It has happened at least twice before Ice Age and then Ice melt and possibly three times if you count the flood. But we humans need to take better care of our beautiful planet.

There has been a film of TV recently called 'The Trick' about a climate scientist who was giving warnings about the possible eventualities of ignoring climate change. It was dismissed as a hoax or a conspiracy and ruined his and his families lives because they were targeted for their beliefs and comments which were often taken out of context.

The result was that climate change technology has been set back by ten years and things are now more urgent.

Any Brits watched it? I haven't yet but I will.

And we should pray that God's will be done.

There’s no such thing as climate change technology - CO2 does not cause, significant warming, and in fact is only 4% of the greenhouse effect - cloud cover is 95%.of it. - thus we can’t cause global warming and cooling cycles, they are natural cycle$ caused by sun cycles of increased and decreased output called solar minimums and maximums, as my prior post said, and thus cutting our carbon emissions will have zero effect on that natural cycle.

You’ve been fooled by the blatant lies of climate alarmists.

As you may recall, the global warming scam was initiated by a crooked politician named Al gore in his infamous movie about global warming, and it is propagated by crooked criminal politicians who want to line her pockets with money skimmed from carbon taxes and all other related global warming scams, and to increase their power over the economy and over us so they can enrich themselves.

Remember there are hundreds of billions of dollars involved in perpetuating the Man caused global warming scam.

Reactions: Ancient

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There’s no such thing as climate change technology - CO2 does not cause, significant warming, and in fact is only 4% of the greenhouse effect - cloud cover is 95%.of it. - thus we can’t cause global warming and cooling cycles, they are natural cycle$ caused by sun cycles of increased and decreased output called solar minimums and maximums, as my prior post said, and thus cutting our carbon emissions will have zero effect on that natural cycle.

You’ve been fooled by the blatant lies of climate alarmists.

As you may recall, the global warming scam was initiated by a crooked politician named Al gore in his infamous movie about global warming, and it is propagated by crooked criminal politicians who want to line her pockets with money skimmed from carbon taxes and all other related global warming scams, and to increase their power over the economy and over us so they can enrich themselves.

Remember there are hundreds of billions of dollars involved in perpetuating the Man caused global warming scam.
@Curtis What caused the global warming that ended the ice age? Or don't you believe that either?
One way or another our lovely planet is being poluted.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any attempt to change the climate through carbon emissions will be futile. China is the worlds worse polluter and even if everyone else was super clean they would still pollute. You cannot tax the citizens into oblivion to fix the climate. Government cannot change the climate of the earth, that’s laughable and I seriously doubt God will fix anything in this climate. He is going to come and melt the whole earth and start over.
From everything I've seen, the earth warms and cools according to the sun's cycles, which is verifiable by the warming and cooling of other planets.

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Furthermore, it has yet to be proven that CO2 emissions have anything to do with adverse weather conditions.
Yep, it's all a house of cards based on phonied up data.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no evidence to show that humans are responsible for global warming...
In fact the globe has not warmed as they said it would. Sea levels didn't rise and we still have snow on Mt Kilimanjaro. That refutes the whole claim
Just follow the evidence, not the arguments.

:)

Much love!

Reactions: Cristo Rei

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The those numbers are irrelevant. There are enough oil reserves in America to last centuries, and Trump opened up our oil production and prices were low, now thanks to reversing his policies, natural gas has doubled and gas is headed for 5 bucks a gallon.

We are also the Saudi’s Arabia of coal, and oil and gas can be made from it.
There have also been several instances now of depleted oil fields being "refilled". Oil seems to be something that comes into pockets in the crust from further below. The US has seen this, Russian has seen this, I'm not sure who else.

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Curtis

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard a guy on the radio talking about how some think that oil is a product that the earth continually produces. Not a limited amount of sludge from dead dinosaurs. I have no link or anything as it was on the radio.
I've been reading these reports for some years. Major oil fields that were abandoned as too depleted, when better technology came, they returned to some of these, and found them again full. I don't have links, but I've seen these reports from various parts of the world, including in the Gulf of Mexico.

Much love!

Reactions: Mantis

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Curtis has laid out quite a different reason for these global changes in temperature: but whatever the causes, there is still a very real and immediate danger for many, isn't there? These things have to be addressed.
I don't think it is myself. Consider all their alarmist predictions that were supposed to have happened by now, and have not.

The sun warms and cools, and the earth warms and cools with it, and it's been happening that way a long long time.

Much love!

Reactions: Curtis

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As far as water pollution goes we've come a long way in only 20 years to reduce the pollution considerably.

Waste water treatment... Raw sewage used to get dumped into our bay.
Industrial waste... Local councils are always checking local creeks for industrial waste and tracking down its source.
All types of waste... Dumping anything in our waters carries a risk of being caught and fined.

We can talk about ways to reduce pollution but don't give me this climate change garbage please

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. We can not control the weather on a world wide scale, and there are an incredible array of actual science facts that refute anthropogenic global warming.
Not sure how I completely missed this reply, but I guess it happens.

I think we're basically arguing the same thing, but I agree the climate hasn't been, and likely can't be, changed from human pollution alone.

It absolutely CAN be manipulated by existing technology though, and definitely on a worldwide scale.

Certainly you are aware of HAARP and its capabilities.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t mind “Climate Change” being talked about as an issue (which is mostly political). What I will mind, is if we’re made to pay tax credits while other nations pollute the atmosphere.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as water pollution goes we've come a long way in only 20 years to reduce the pollution considerably.

Waste water treatment... Raw sewage used to get dumped into our bay.
Industrial waste... Local councils are always checking local creeks for industrial waste and tracking down its source.
All types of waste... Dumping anything in our waters carries a risk of being caught and fined.

We can talk about ways to reduce pollution but don't give me this climate change garbage please

I grew up in the Los Angeles area. In the 70's the air pollution was so bad there was a constant brown layer in the air. My wife's family lived in an area at the foot of the mountains, and never knew they were there for the first year or so, it was so bad.

Now, it's unusual to see the brownish orange sunset, and that's the only real reminder of what it used to be like.

Much love!

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The those numbers are irrelevant.
Those numbers were derived from experts in the field.
There are enough oil reserves in America to last centuries
I am sure you meant decades
and Trump opened up our oil production and prices were low, now thanks to reversing his policies, natural gas has doubled and gas is headed for 5 bucks a gallon.
Trump is a pathological liar who has filled for bankruptcy three (3) times. Trump is mentally Ill.
:)-

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those numbers were derived from experts in the field.

I am sure you meant decades

Trump is a pathological liar who has filled for bankruptcy three (3) times. Trump is mentally Ill.
:)-
He's not mentally ill, he is a narcissist ...which I think is self-delusion as a result of sin and pride. But the "liar" and bankruptcy are true.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps we need to know the word of God and the consequences that it contains for our bad behaviour and the processes needed to change the situations that we find ourselves in because of our global actions.

Shalom