How to Test the Spirits?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
How can we communicate with each other if you don’t interpret or answer scripture that I post...it’s pointless, .......there is no fellowship without the interpretation of what we believe Gods word to be saying...sometimes we have to make ourselves vulnerable.......there is much I need to learn, but can only do so in Gods timings..I wish you well...
No, we are saved by love that lays its life down, not by debates.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No, we are saved by love that lays its life down, not by debates.
We are saved by the Spirit of God...Spirit gives birth to spirit....

To have fellowship there must be interpretation of scripture, no point in posting scripture if it’s not understood in our spirit.

Our hearts are softened and opened by the Spirit of God to Love one another, that can take time.

Plus there is No Condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus....we are being made into the image of Jesus by the Spirits power in us.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

James 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
As I’ve explained it takes time for God to soften our hearts to Love one another .

Posting scripture needs to be understood in the Spirit...

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here is how long to continue...

Matthew 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Romans 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Ephesians 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Colossians 1:11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2 Peter 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
We continue to learn via the Spirit, His Spirit communicates with our spirit....that’s how we learn, we are being made into the image of Jesus, posting scripture can be hypocritical if one isn’t understanding it’s meaning in our spirit.

God communicates his written word to our heart/ spirit...it’s the heart that needs the written word of God to penetrate....not our intellect...

We can all be harsh with words at times...those words of harshness needs to be recognised in our spirit...I was a bit harsh to @Johann therefore apologise for my harshness...

The Holy Spirit is tender and long suffering, ..when I or we speak harshly to another child of God, I believe it grieves His Spirit, especially if we keep the harshness up.therefore I pray for more sensitivity to the Spirit.....imo.

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
We continue to learn via the Spirit, His Spirit communicates with our spirit....that’s how we learn, we are being made into the image of Jesus, posting scripture can be hypocritical if one isn’t understanding it’s meaning in our spirit.

God communicates his written word to our heart/ spirit...it’s the heart that needs the written word of God to penetrate....not our intellect...

We can all be harsh with words at times...those words of harshness needs to be recognised in our spirit...I was a bit harsh to @Johann therefore apologise for my harshness...

The Holy Spirit is tender and long suffering, ..when I or we speak harshly to another child of God, I believe it grieves His Spirit, especially if we keep the harshness up.therefore I pray for more sensitivity to the Spirit.....imo.
1 Corinthians 3:1-2 states: "Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ. I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. In fact, you are still not ready."

This passage indicates that the Corinthian believers were still immature in their faith, only able to handle "milk" rather than "solid food" of deeper spiritual truths.

Hebrews 5:12-14 also exhorts believers to mature: "In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil."

This passage criticizes the readers for remaining spiritual infants when they should have progressed to teaching others.
The lexical and syntactical analysis of these passages reveals several key points:

The Greek words "nepios" (infant, child) and "teleios" (mature, complete) are used to contrast spiritual immaturity and maturity.
The metaphor of "milk" vs. "solid food" indicates the need to progress from basic to more advanced spiritual nourishment and understanding.

The syntax emphasizes the readers' culpability for not having matured, using phrases like "you ought to be" and "by this time".

The application for believers today is clear - we are called to grow beyond a state of spiritual infancy and immaturity. This involves moving from basic doctrinal knowledge to deeper biblical understanding, from passive reception to active teaching and ministry. Remaining in "babyhood" is unacceptable and hinders our ability to discern truth from error and to effectively serve God and others. The exhortation is to diligently pursue spiritual maturity through study, obedience, and active participation in the body of Christ.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1 Corinthians 3:1-2 states: "Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ. I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. In fact, you are still not ready."
What is solid food?.....
This passage indicates that the Corinthian believers were still immature in their faith, only able to handle "milk" rather than "solid food" of deeper spiritual truths.
We are immature in our faith, as long as it’s God given it will grow and flourish...mine has certainly grown...how about your faith?
Hebrews 5:12-14 also exhorts believers to mature: "In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil."
Distinguish good from evil?

Who teaches us about righteousness?...we are right before God when we have been Born Of The Spirit?

This passage criticizes the readers for remaining spiritual infants when they should have progressed to teaching others.

You can’t teach others unless God anoints one to teach...we can’t do anything in our own strength...we rely solely on the teaching from the Holy Spirit, which again is all in God’s timing....we grow and mature in Gods timing....not our timing..

We can read scripture all day long...only the Spirit can open up Gods word to our understanding of His word..as I’ve said..God is Spirit therefore communicates with us via His Spirit..
The lexical and syntactical analysis of these passages reveals several key points:

The Greek words "nepios" (infant, child) and "teleios" (mature, complete) are used to contrast spiritual immaturity and maturity.
The metaphor of "milk" vs. "solid food" indicates the need to progress from basic to more advanced spiritual nourishment and understanding.

The syntax emphasizes the readers' culpability for not having matured, using phrases like "you ought to be" and "by this time".

The application for believers today is clear - we are called to grow beyond a state of spiritual infancy and immaturity. This involves moving from basic doctrinal knowledge to deeper biblical understanding, from passive reception to active teaching and ministry. Remaining in "babyhood" is unacceptable and hinders our ability to discern truth from error and to effectively serve God and others. The exhortation is to diligently pursue spiritual maturity through study, obedience, and active participation in the body of Christ.
What is spiritual infancy?

How would you know that one is still in babyhood?

How do you discern Gods truth?

Studying scripture doesn’t mature us...the Living word of God can only mature us, via His Spirit....it’s the Spirits role to mature us...Gods written word must speak to our heart...it must penetrate our very being , how do we know how to be obedient to God?...you can read his word, but God’s written word must penetrate our heart/ speak to our spirit.

I certainly didn’t know what obedience even meant when I was a new babe did you?

There is also no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus...we are being made into the image of Jesus, by the power that is within us, as His word says...so, I cast everything onto Jesus, ...

God looks at our heart, not at our intellectual knowledge......it’s our HEART that needs to seek God....I want to know His heart more than anything....oh to know his heart ...

Jesus said in John 10:30– I and my Father are one. Without Jesus Christ and apart from Jesus Christ… you don't know and cannot know the heart of God. You can't even know God much less his heart.

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What is solid food?.....
Milk:
Meaning: Milk represents basic, foundational teachings or elementary principles of the Christian faith.

Application: When believers are like “infants,” they need simple, easy-to-understand teachings. These include fundamental truths about God, salvation, repentance, and basic moral principles.

Example: The message of God’s love, forgiveness, and the need for repentance is like spiritual milk.

Solid Food:

Meaning: Solid food refers to deeper, more profound teachings and insights from Scripture.

Application: As believers mature, they can handle more complex truths. Solid food includes topics like deeper theology, spiritual disciplines, understanding prophecy, and discerning God’s will.

Example: Studying the book of Revelation, exploring the nature of God’s sovereignty, and delving into the mysteries of faith are like spiritual solid food.

Spiritual Growth:

Process: As we grow in our relationship with God, we transition from milk to solid food.

Desire: Mature believers hunger for deeper understanding and seek to apply God’s Word in practical ways.

Challenge: Sometimes believers remain “infants” because they neglect studying Scripture or fail to apply what they learn.

Scriptural References:
Hebrews 5:12-14:
“For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.”

1 Peter 2:2:
“Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation.”
In summary, “solid food” represents deeper spiritual truths and insights that lead to maturity in faith. It involves studying Scripture, prayer, and applying God’s Word to our lives.

We are immature in our faith, as long as it’s God given it will grow and flourish...mine has certainly grown...how about your faith?
Just as physical growth doesn’t stop after childhood, spiritual growth is a lifelong process. We learn, stumble, and learn some more.
Our faith matures as we seek God, study His Word, and apply it to our lives.

Challenges and Trials:
Sometimes our faith grows most during challenging times—when we lean on God, trust His promises, and experience His faithfulness.
Trials refine our faith, making it stronger and more resilient.

Community and Fellowship:
Being part of a faith community—whether a local church, small group, or online fellowship—can encourage and strengthen our faith.
We learn from others, share experiences, and grow together.

Prayer and Intimacy:
Prayer deepens our relationship with God. It’s not just about asking for things; it’s about communion with our Creator.
Intimacy with God fuels our faith and helps us navigate life’s challenges.

Scripture and Reflection:
Regularly studying the Bible provides spiritual nourishment. It’s like feasting on solid food.
Reflecting on Scripture and applying it to our lives transforms us.

Remember that faith isn’t stagnant—it’s dynamic and alive. As long as we remain open to God’s work in our hearts, our faith will continue to grow and flourish. May your faith journey be filled with joy, wisdom, and a deeper understanding of God’s love!

Distinguish good from evil?

Who teaches us about righteousness?...we are right before God when we have been Born Of The Spirit?
Distinguishing Good from Evil:
The ability to discern between good and evil is essential for moral decision-making and spiritual growth.
Good: Actions, thoughts, and attitudes aligned with God’s character, love, and truth.
Evil: Actions, thoughts, and attitudes contrary to God’s will and character.

Sources of Guidance:
Scripture: The Bible provides clear guidelines for distinguishing good from evil. It reveals God’s standards and principles.
Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit indwells believers and convicts us of sin. He guides us toward righteousness.
Conscience: Our conscience, when informed by Scripture, helps us recognize right and wrong.
Community: Fellow believers and wise mentors can offer insights and accountability.

Born of the Spirit:
Being “born of the Spirit” refers to the new birth experienced through faith in Jesus Christ.
John 3:5-6:
“Jesus answered, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.’”
When we accept Jesus as Savior, the Holy Spirit dwells within us, transforming our hearts and empowering us to live righteously.

Righteousness:
Definition: Righteousness means being in right standing with God. It involves both imputed righteousness (through faith in Christ) and practical righteousness (living according to God’s standards).
Imputed Righteousness: We are declared righteous before God because of Jesus’ sacrifice. It’s not based on our works but on faith.
Practical Righteousness: As believers, we strive to live out God’s commands, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Teaching About Righteousness:
God: Ultimately, God Himself teaches us about righteousness through His Word and the Holy Spirit.
Scripture: The Bible contains instructions on righteous living.
Spiritual Leaders: Pastors, teachers, and mature believers help us understand and apply God’s principles.

You can’t teach others unless God anoints one to teach...we can’t do anything in our own strength...we rely solely on the teaching from the Holy Spirit, which again is all in God’s timing....we grow and mature in Gods timing....not our timing..

We can read scripture all day long...only the Spirit can open up Gods word to our understanding of His word..as I’ve said..God is Spirit therefore communicates with us via His Spirit..

What is spiritual infancy?

How would you know that one is still in babyhood?

How do you discern Gods truth?

Feasibility: Set goals that are possible. For instance, daily prayer is practical; praying for five hours might not be.
Accountability: Set deadlines to check your progress. Without accountability, it remains a dream2.
In summary, reading Scriptures isn’t merely an intellectual exercise; it’s about transformation. Apply its principles to your life, and let God’s Word shape your character and actions.

Definition: Spiritual infancy refers to the initial stage of a believer’s journey after accepting Christ as Lord and Savior.
Characteristics:

Limited Understanding: Like a newborn, spiritual infants have limited understanding of God’s Word and His ways.

Dependency: They rely heavily on others (spiritual parents or mentors) for guidance.

Immaturity: Their faith is still developing, and they may struggle with basic spiritual concepts.

Self-Centeredness: Infants tend to focus on their own needs and desires.
Scriptural Basis:

1 Corinthians 3:1-2: Paul addresses the Corinthians as “infants in Christ” because they were still immature in their faith.

Signs of Spiritual Infancy:
Self-Centeredness: Spiritual infants are concerned with self rather than service. They may fuss over personal rights, grievances, and desires1.
Worldly Behavior: Paul compares spiritual infancy to worldly behavior, indicating that immaturity leads to behaving like those who don’t know Christ1.

Lack of Spiritual Discernment: Infants lack discernment and may not distinguish between God’s truth and worldly ideas.
Discerning God’s Truth:

Prayer and Meditation: Regular prayer and meditation on Scripture help discern God’s truth. The Holy Spirit illuminates our understanding.
Study the Word: Dive deep into the Bible. Understand context, historical background, and original languages.

Test Everything: Measure teachings against Scripture. Acts 17:11 encourages us to examine everything against God’s Word.
Community: Seek wise counsel from mature believers. Proverbs 11:14 says, “Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors, there is safety.”

Fruit of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22-23 lists the fruit of the Spirit. If our lives exhibit love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control, we’re likely walking in God’s truth.

Avoid False Teaching: Be discerning about teachings that deviate from biblical principles.

Humility: Recognize that our understanding is finite. Humble hearts are open to God’s correction and growth.
In summary, spiritual infancy is a natural starting point, but we should actively seek growth. Discerning God’s truth involves prayer, study, community, and humility. May we all mature in our faith.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Milk:
Meaning: Milk represents basic, foundational teachings or elementary principles of the Christian faith.

Application: When believers are like “infants,” they need simple, easy-to-understand teachings. These include fundamental truths about God, salvation, repentance, and basic moral principles.

Example: The message of God’s love, forgiveness, and the need for repentance is like spiritual milk.

Solid Food:

Meaning: Solid food refers to deeper, more profound teachings and insights from Scripture.

Application: As believers mature, they can handle more complex truths. Solid food includes topics like deeper theology, spiritual disciplines, understanding prophecy, and discerning God’s will.

Example: Studying the book of Revelation, exploring the nature of God’s sovereignty, and delving into the mysteries of faith are like spiritual solid food.

Spiritual Growth:

Process: As we grow in our relationship with God, we transition from milk to solid food.

Desire: Mature believers hunger for deeper understanding and seek to apply God’s Word in practical ways.

Challenge: Sometimes believers remain “infants” because they neglect studying Scripture or fail to apply what they learn.

Scriptural References:
Hebrews 5:12-14:
“For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.”

1 Peter 2:2:
“Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation.”
In summary, “solid food” represents deeper spiritual truths and insights that lead to maturity in faith. It involves studying Scripture, prayer, and applying God’s Word to our lives.

Just as physical growth doesn’t stop after childhood, spiritual growth is a lifelong process. We learn, stumble, and learn some more.
Our faith matures as we seek God, study His Word, and apply it to our lives.

Challenges and Trials:
Sometimes our faith grows most during challenging times—when we lean on God, trust His promises, and experience His faithfulness.
Trials refine our faith, making it stronger and more resilient.

Community and Fellowship:
Being part of a faith community—whether a local church, small group, or online fellowship—can encourage and strengthen our faith.
We learn from others, share experiences, and grow together.

Prayer and Intimacy:
Prayer deepens our relationship with God. It’s not just about asking for things; it’s about communion with our Creator.
Intimacy with God fuels our faith and helps us navigate life’s challenges.

Scripture and Reflection:
Regularly studying the Bible provides spiritual nourishment. It’s like feasting on solid food.
Reflecting on Scripture and applying it to our lives transforms us.

Remember that faith isn’t stagnant—it’s dynamic and alive. As long as we remain open to God’s work in our hearts, our faith will continue to grow and flourish. May your faith journey be filled with joy, wisdom, and a deeper understanding of God’s love!

Distinguishing Good from Evil:
The ability to discern between good and evil is essential for moral decision-making and spiritual growth.
Good: Actions, thoughts, and attitudes aligned with God’s character, love, and truth.
Evil: Actions, thoughts, and attitudes contrary to God’s will and character.

Sources of Guidance:
Scripture: The Bible provides clear guidelines for distinguishing good from evil. It reveals God’s standards and principles.
Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit indwells believers and convicts us of sin. He guides us toward righteousness.
Conscience: Our conscience, when informed by Scripture, helps us recognize right and wrong.
Community: Fellow believers and wise mentors can offer insights and accountability.

Born of the Spirit:
Being “born of the Spirit” refers to the new birth experienced through faith in Jesus Christ.
John 3:5-6:
“Jesus answered, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.’”
When we accept Jesus as Savior, the Holy Spirit dwells within us, transforming our hearts and empowering us to live righteously.

Righteousness:
Definition: Righteousness means being in right standing with God. It involves both imputed righteousness (through faith in Christ) and practical righteousness (living according to God’s standards).
Imputed Righteousness: We are declared righteous before God because of Jesus’ sacrifice. It’s not based on our works but on faith.
Practical Righteousness: As believers, we strive to live out God’s commands, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Teaching About Righteousness:
God: Ultimately, God Himself teaches us about righteousness through His Word and the Holy Spirit.
Scripture: The Bible contains instructions on righteous living.
Spiritual Leaders: Pastors, teachers, and mature believers help us understand and apply God’s principles.

Feasibility: Set goals that are possible. For instance, daily prayer is practical; praying for five hours might not be.
Accountability: Set deadlines to check your progress. Without accountability, it remains a dream2.
In summary, reading Scriptures isn’t merely an intellectual exercise; it’s about transformation. Apply its principles to your life, and let God’s Word shape your character and actions.

Definition: Spiritual infancy refers to the initial stage of a believer’s journey after accepting Christ as Lord and Savior.
Characteristics:

Limited Understanding: Like a newborn, spiritual infants have limited understanding of God’s Word and His ways.

Dependency: They rely heavily on others (spiritual parents or mentors) for guidance.

Immaturity: Their faith is still developing, and they may struggle with basic spiritual concepts.

Self-Centeredness: Infants tend to focus on their own needs and desires.
Scriptural Basis:

1 Corinthians 3:1-2: Paul addresses the Corinthians as “infants in Christ” because they were still immature in their faith.

Signs of Spiritual Infancy:
Self-Centeredness: Spiritual infants are concerned with self rather than service. They may fuss over personal rights, grievances, and desires1.
Worldly Behavior: Paul compares spiritual infancy to worldly behavior, indicating that immaturity leads to behaving like those who don’t know Christ1.

Lack of Spiritual Discernment: Infants lack discernment and may not distinguish between God’s truth and worldly ideas.
Discerning God’s Truth:

Prayer and Meditation: Regular prayer and meditation on Scripture help discern God’s truth. The Holy Spirit illuminates our understanding.
Study the Word: Dive deep into the Bible. Understand context, historical background, and original languages.

Test Everything: Measure teachings against Scripture. Acts 17:11 encourages us to examine everything against God’s Word.
Community: Seek wise counsel from mature believers. Proverbs 11:14 says, “Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors, there is safety.”

Fruit of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22-23 lists the fruit of the Spirit. If our lives exhibit love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control, we’re likely walking in God’s truth.

Avoid False Teaching: Be discerning about teachings that deviate from biblical principles.

Humility: Recognize that our understanding is finite. Humble hearts are open to God’s correction and growth.
In summary, spiritual infancy is a natural starting point, but we should actively seek growth. Discerning God’s truth involves prayer, study, community, and humility. May we all mature in our faith.
and yet something far worse has crept into the realm of christendom .
and so many are not testing the spirits . FOR had they tested these wolves
they would have never bought into the lie of anti christ which they now preach .
WHO is an anti christ .
WHO is a liar .
BUT HE WHO DENIES that JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
WHO is calling GOD a liar , HE WHO DENIES THE TESTIMONY that GOD GAVE OF HIS SON .
SO why the heck are so many now sitting under a false love
that says there are good muslims , good folks in every religoin
that they too serve the same GOD we do and that all we need do is have common ground with them
and love our neighbor as ourself . cause the last time i checked THESE RELIGOINS DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST
thus that means its anti christ , it means THEY DO CALL GOD A LIAR
JOHN wrote it best . HE WHO WONT RECIEVE US , OUR GOSPEL , DOES NOT KNOW GOD .
but today they tell us DONT JUDGE THIS IS NOT TRUE , THEY KNOW GOD IN THEIR OWN WAY . ITS ALL a lie johann .
ALL OF IT IS A LIE and it cometh of anti christ to decieve them and to JOIN THEM TO BE AS ONE . its all a lie
and by golly i am gonna expose it till my breath gives out or JESUS COME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Scriptures to you is mere opinion then you have a problem.
and the last time i checked the scriptures would have exposed their judge not fake love lie .
IF i had a dime for every time a so called christain
told me to STOP JUDGING
when i say the other religoins are false and not of GOD
and they said HEY STOP JUDGING , there are GOOD people in every religoin
i could have enough money to give to a lot of poor folks .
BUT scripture exposes their lie and does so real fast .
FOR THEY often say THERE are GOOD people in every religion
and that i do not know their hearts .
WELL i do know this , THERE IS NONE WHO IS GOOD BUT GOD
I DO KNOW that MANS HEART IS EVIL FROM HIS YOUTH UP
SO guess who I AM GONNA POINT FOLKS TOO .
THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS AND IS GOOD , JESUS THE CHRIST . ALL NEED HIM
and all other religoins ARE FALSE . But man am i hated for doing so .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TODAYS challenge is to all .
I challenge every person to go and find me this so called GOOD person you speak about in any religoin .
YOU GO and find them .
FIND ME ONE WHO IS GOOD in the eyes of GOD
FIND ME ONE WHO HAS NEVER SINNED , who does NOT FALL FAR SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD .
AND IN THE MEANTIME , MOVE OUT OF MY WAY , WHILE I POINT TO THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER DID SIN
WHO NEVER ONCE FELL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD . JESUS THE CHRIST .
SEE that IS WHO I AM GONNA POINT TOO . the rest is vain and futile .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for posting...I understand a lot of what was said...really insightful content.
dear sister , i ask you to examine what i just wrote in a few posts . and SHOW ME WHERE I BE WRONG .
and show me where its wrong to POINT TO CHRIST ALONE and not to offer up false hope .
Just read real slowly what i wrote . IF error be in it , EXPOSE IT , if not , HELP ME , HELP ME POINT TO JESUS
while there still be time . this false love lie is taking so many captive to that which cannot and will not save them .
AS FOR ME , ITS JESUS THE CHRIST AND HE ALONE I AM GONNA POINT TOO .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
and the last time i checked the scriptures would have exposed their judge not fake love lie .
IF i had a dime for every time a so called christain
told me to STOP JUDGING
when i say the other religoins are false and not of GOD
and they said HEY STOP JUDGING , there are GOOD people in every religoin
i could have enough money to give to a lot of poor folks .
BUT scripture exposes their lie and does so real fast .
FOR THEY often say THERE are GOOD people in every religion
and that i do not know their hearts .
WELL i do know this , THERE IS NONE WHO IS GOOD BUT GOD
I DO KNOW that MANS HEART IS EVIL FROM HIS YOUTH UP
SO guess who I AM GONNA POINT FOLKS TOO .
THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS AND IS GOOD , JESUS THE CHRIST . ALL NEED HIM
and all other religoins ARE FALSE . But man am i hated for doing so .
No one hates you Brother.....Amen to the rest of your post.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo