How to understand : God's Correcting Hand

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hebrews 12:6

This verse teaches that God corrects the born again.
It will happen to you, if you are born again.
It can be a process you go through, or it can be that God removes something from your life.

If that is happening to you, then it can be that God is working on you... The hand of God is sculpting the Clay, and you are the Clay.

Now lets get some things cleared up.

God judges sin and sinners, and the born again are not that one.

God the Father, corrects the born again.

The correction that comes from Father God, is to correct who you are, not what you do.
Sinners are judged based on what they do.

Are you born again, and not just water baptized and religious, but lost?
Then God will work on you, to make you more like Him.

Let me post that again for you.. The correction that comes from God, is to correct who you are.... not what you do.

See, the reason you do what you do, is because of who and what you are, inside.
This has to be corrected after you are born again...and we all will be corrected by God, in that regard.
If you are never corrected by
Father God...., then you are not born again yet.

Listen...

To correct only the carnal deeds you do..., does not correct the inside of you that is causing the deeds.
See your carnality is a symptom of the inner you.. So, God does not correct symptoms.. .He cures (corrects) the inner problem.
God works on the inside to correct who we are, so that by this correction = our deeds, our LIVES become corrected also.

One more thing...

The Devil brings harm to you, and that is not God's correction.
It can be that you allowed yourself to become involved in something that opened the door for the Devil to bring into your life, some ruin.
That is not God's Correction.
Satan's joy is to mind blind you, and take from you all he can.
He would kill us all, but God has other plans for the born again.

Calvinism, teaches that all that is wrong, bad, evil, in the world..... is God caused.
= What a sick and twisted theology it is, to blame God for the Devil's work.
So, that is one more lie from Calvin, as the fact is, God is GOOD all the time, and even gives good to the sinner, as well as the Saved.
It's Satan, who wants to destroy you and all you have, including your family.
Its God who came as Christ to give you LIFE and that more abundantly.

And i will give you a "head's up". about Satan.
Listen...

When you are in his sights, what He will do is bring someone into your life.....
This can be an enabler.
This can be a deceiver, a betrayer.
This can be even worse..
Keep your eye on that, and dont forget it.

Last edited:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 12:6

This verse teaches that God corrects the born again.
It will happen to you, if you are born again.
It can be a process you go through, or it can be that God removes something from your life.

If that is happening to you, then it can be that God is working on you... The hand of God is sculpting the Clay, and you are the Clay.

Now lets get some things cleared up.

God judges sin and sinners, and the born again are not that one.

God the Father, corrects the born again.

The correction that comes from Father God, is to correct who you are, not what you do.
Sinners are judged based on what they do.

Are you born again, and not just water baptized and religious, but lost?
Then God will work on you, to make you more like Him.

Let me post that again for you.. The correction that comes from God, is to correct who you are.... not what you do.

See, the reason you do what you do, is because of who and what you are, inside.
This has to be corrected after you are born again...and we all will be corrected by God, in that regard.
If you are never corrected by
Father God...., then you are not born again yet.

Listen...

To correct only the carnal deeds you do..., does not correct the inside of you that is causing the deeds.
See your carnality is a symptom of the inner you.. So, God does not correct symptoms.. .He cures (corrects) the inner problem.
God works on the inside to correct who we are, so that by this correction = our deeds, our LIVES become corrected also.

One more thing...

The Devil brings harm to you, and that is not God's correction.
It can be that you allowed yourself to become involved in something that opened the door for the Devil to bring into your life, some ruin.
That is not God's Correction.
Satan's joy is to mind blind you, and take from you all he can.
He would kill us all, but God has other plans for the born again.

Calvinism, teaches that all that is wrong, bad, evil, in the world..... is God caused.
= What a sick and twisted theology it is, to blame God for the Devil's work.
So, that is one more lie from Calvin, as the fact is, God is GOOD all the time, and even gives good to the sinner, as well as the Saved.
It's Satan, who wants to destroy you and all you have, including your family.
Its God who came as Christ to give you LIFE and that more abundantly.

And i will give you a "head's up". about Satan.
Listen...

When you are in his sights, what He will do is bring someone into your life.....
This can be an enabler.
This can be a deceiver, a betrayer.
This can be even worse..
Keep your eye on that, and dont forget it.
Amen and Amen

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hebrews 12:6 is not about judgment for sin.
How do we know? Its because The CROSS of CHRIST is where God's judgement against ALL your SIN fell on : Jesus.
He died for ALL YOUR SIN, and if you are born again the you remain "made righteous", having become "THE Righteousness OF GOD... In Christ".

Are you born again?
No, i dont mean, "well i was told that if they water baptized me then i became a Christian, and the water washed my sin away".

No, NOT THAT..
THat is a "water cult" that told you that., and that is not "born again".. that is "water baptized"
Listen Reader... all water (water baptism) can do is touch your body... and nothing more.
Your SIN is in your heart.... and water can't wash that part, and until that part is Made Clean, then you are still in your sin.
How to get clean? How to be eternally forgiven?

A.) "What can wash away my SIN,,, nothing but the BLOOD OF Jesus"..
A.A.) "Oh precious is the FLOW, that makes me white as SNOW.."""""

AAA.) "Nothing but the BLOOD of JESUS".

Amen.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a child of God, everything in my life is working together for my good. The contrary things are the weights in my spiritual exercise. If I respond with faith my faith grows stronger. If I respond with fleshiness the contrary things grow stronger. I say this in a general way, I'm not trying to define every experience, though this seems to be true in me.

The major life events I've had that I perceive to be God's chastening were therapy to me. Difficult, painful, neccesary, and healing.

Much love!