How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider oversharing a real problem. Real spiritual treasures can be spoiled by people's opinions and lack of understanding.

Reactions: marks and L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider oversharing a real problem. Real spiritual treasures can be spoiled by people's opinions and lack of understanding.
I agree.
Experiences with God are intimate, personal and individual to that person.
I don't need to know if any had breakfast with two angels, nor if demons are hanging on your hair stands!
We are to share the word, making believers and disciples of Jesus !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.
Experiences with God are intimate, personal and individual to that person.
I don't need to know if any had breakfast with two angels, nor if demons are hanging on your hair stands!
We are to share the word, making believers and disciples of Jesus !
Paul himself who sure had a lot of spiritual treasures , encounters with GOD , caught up unto the third heaven
SURE seemed to not reveal much of what occured . Most who do so , do so for the very reason paul did not do so .
LEST YE THINK OF ME TO BE ABOVE what ....................
THEY WANTING SOME PRAISE OF MEN SISTER , A LITTLE EXALTAION , a lil WOW YE HEAR FROM GOD YE SOME SPIRITUIAL BIG THING .
MOST FOLKS do as they do FOR TO BE SEEN OF MEN SISTER . and that be a fact .
Lambs simply do as JESUS said to do for they DESIRE HE TO BE EXALTED and for folks to be saved and come to HE WHO DOES SAVE .
Many love the titles of men and to be called MOST HOLY FATHER , REVERAND .
As for this lamb , I am but a sinner saved and changed by grace , but a flea of a dog
LET GOD GET THE GLORY LET CHRIST BE HONORED and MAGNIFED . WHO the heck am I , but a mere man
saved and changed BY THE MERCY OF GOD .
Cause he sure didnt save me cause i was some great one . HE sure didnt call me cause i was something great or special .
HE SIMPLY SENT LIFE SAVING and LIFE CHANGING grace unto one of the worst men you would have ever known
had you known me back then . ME THINKS ITS TIME TO PUT THE GLORY and HONOR and PRE EMINENCE
back on WHOM IT BELONGS . THAT WOULD BE THE CHRIST OF GOD .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I napped while Naomi slept this morning. Then the chores went well. The kitchen can be a huge time sink if you don't keep up with it. But today I was able to do more than usual because I kept it clear yesterday.

The huge pile of laundry is put way, bed made, clutter uncluttered, floors swept, kitchen clean, and bathrooms still okay.

Naomi is one month old today. She gives me the strength to do better all the time.

Reactions: marks and L.A.M.B.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate sharing when I'm going through something these days. Today was a trial. That's all Ill say.

The Lord is always good, though. I trust Him.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a rough day today. My vestibular migraines switched around again so I couldn't tell it was hitting me till it was too late. Side of my face went numb.

But had some good success in the project today prior to the migraine attack. It's pretty much over now and just relaxing with a movie. Cheers.

Will be praying for you @Wynona.

• Love
Reactions: Wynona

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad your doing well.
Back in 1990s I played tennis with guy who was truck driver.
I recently tried to help a lady on different forum. Apparently, she is being bullied by someone at her job.
She has a self defeat mechanism. I tried two times to encourage her to talk to labor department or civil rights department.
The bullying and harassment is unacceptable.
Mabey she's scared of retaliation by the other person??.
I'm doing ok. Take care.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My parents met my little baby girl for the first time yesterday. That was a precious moment. I also ran myself ragged doing errands before they came. Im learning to let go of the desire of being acknowledged for it all.

Several times I had to pray about my attitude. Thankfully, I kept my patience about me all day. God is watching. The Bible is against grumbling and complaining.

Reactions: Lambano

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a rough day today. My vestibular migraines switched around again so I couldn't tell it was hitting me till it was too late. Side of my face went numb.

But had some good success in the project today prior to the migraine attack. It's pretty much over now and just relaxing with a movie. Cheers.

Will be praying for you @Wynona.

What movie did you watch dev?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What movie did you watch dev?
Stargate. I watch movies free with ads on Youtube. Interesting movie, kinda old, but it was fun. I got some Reese's Peanut butter cups from the store for a snack. I used to do popcorn. But decided I don't like popcorn anymore. It was relaxing.

After my migraine I had one of my dizzy spells from the schizophrenia. So it was an extra rough day. Today is better. Just working on my project now.

Reactions: Mr E

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soldiering on.

I am experimenting with recipes I know. I made lemon turmeric chicken and added a gravy by adding chicken broth and flour.

Im in a busy season but Im very grateful for my family. Spiritually, I believe Ill overcome if I keep renewing my mind with the Scriptures so Im keeping at that when possible.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling refreshed. Can do 10 pushups in a row again. I try to do pushups every other day. So it took about three weeks.

My passion for life is restored. Just needed some fun and rest. Im committed to cooking healthy meals mostly and completing my goal of getting to a healthy BMI. Im about twenty pounds away.

I also spent more time holding and enjoying my baby. I have a lot of goals but what helps is that I don't try to work on them all every single day. I have rhythms, not schedules.

Reactions: Taken and Lambano

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a new Mom, a lot of people have strong opinions about what to do for your baby. But I'm going to trust my instincts and decide for myself what's best for her.
Every baby has its own personality. Of course there are BASIC needs, BUT Yes, particular things, Mommy and Daddy figure that out along the way from day to day.

Paramount IS LOVE, and NEVER LIE to a child about ANYTHING! (Because speaking Of TRUST)…it is not ONLY about “you or your husband”….it will ALWAYS BE, about the child’s TRUSTING of Mommy and Daddy in ALL matters. (Even the smallest thing).

Remember God TRUSTED “you” with His Blessed Gift …. Enjoy and remember the “exhausting days” will fade away and the “cute and funny things” will be your joyful memories.

God Bless you and yours,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Lambano and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an idea. Its unrealistic for me to work on all my goals in one day or stick to a regimented schedule. But what I can do is try alternating days to work on several and rest on one day.