How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tuesday is Ladies' Day at the shooting range, so I accompanied my wife this morning. She loves being able to out-shoot most of the men (including me). I joke that the next time we hear a noise downstairs at 3:00 A.M., she can go down there and investigate.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back to work this afternoon for the first time since Christmas vacation. Nice and quiet, since everybody else seems to still be out 'til next week.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's a lovely winter day here and I just wrote in my journal with my new fountain pen that everything is now back to normal after the Christmas break.

Reactions: Lambano

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Tuesday is Ladies' Day at the shooting range, so I accompanied my wife this morning. She loves being able to out-shoot most of the men (including me). I joke that the next time we hear a noise downstairs at 3:00 A.M., she can go down there and investigate.
I've never ever seen a gun let alone held one, but I did once shoot an arrow from a longbow at an open even at a historic house near us - and I hit the target - they said I was a natural!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never ever seen a gun let alone held one, but I did once shoot an arrow from a longbow at an open even at a historic house near us - and I hit the target - they said I was a natural!
My sister took Archery for Physical Education credit in high school (mid '70s) and loved it.

Sadly, most US secondary schools offer minimal PE courses these days, if they offer any at all. Combined with poor diets, it's little wonder we have an obesity problem here in the States.

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today was really nice. I learned all about scrapbooking, junk journaling, bullet journals, and mixed media journaling.

They are similar but think of degrees of craftiness. Some people handmake their own journals (which I will try one day) while others just use a journal to put all kinds of art in.

I am very satisfied that I haven't spent any money towards this so far. I scored big by picking up some free books from a local Craigslist ad. Many of them are Christian and some quite old. I need to check on some of the older ones in case they have special value.

Then I headed to church and we as a small congregation talked together for several hours. I love my church. They really are like a family.

Here is my second attempt at creative journaling.

20220105_132953.jpg

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today was really nice. I learned all about scrapbooking, junk journaling, bullet journals, and mixed media journaling.

They are similar but think of degrees of craftiness. Some people handmake their own journals (which I will try one day) while others just use a journal to put all kinds of art in.

I am very satisfied that I haven't spent any money towards this so far. I scored big by picking up some free books from a local Craigslist ad. Many of them are Christian and some quite old. I need to check on some of the older ones in case they have special value.

Then I headed to church and we as a small congregation talked together for several hours. I love my church. They really are like a family.

Here is my second attempt at creative journaling.

View attachment 19911
Ooo, that's neat!

Reactions: Wynona

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to be so tired tomorrow. I supposed to wake up at 5:30. I just can't sleep.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1200_4__1.jpg

This my new diary.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I woke up 2 hours after going to bed. I'm just going to watch movies the rest of the night. There are like three people on this site now. Slim pickins :D

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I woke up 2 hours after going to bed. I'm just going to watch movies the rest of the night. There are like three people on this site now. Slim pickins :D

devin553344 it's good to see you!

I think many people choose the option to hide when they are online.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
devin553344 it's good to see you!

I think many people choose the option to hide when they are online.
Good to see you too. Some people do hide. I take breaks from this site. Usually when I get into the debating sections. But don't get me started on the debating sections :confused:

Reactions: Lambano and Wynona

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's been quiet so far, and wet outside.