How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm glad everyone is doing good here, went to church yesturday, been watering my Herb garden & doing art work & watching DVD's & T.V. had a great Mothers Day with mom

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had a busy morning including a pregnancy visit. Went home and took a nap, got some chores done and am taking a break.

Hubby got off work early so yay! I passed my test for gestational diabetes with "flying colors". My blood pressure is 124/70 and I somehow lost two pounds since the previous month.

I have not been trying to lose weight, I just love my healthy food, walks, and admittedly my apetite has been low. Strange. But Ill take it. My goal is to gain less than 22 pounds and then lose that and then some after the baby arrives. Ive gained 11 pounds so far.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already watched online church so I'm kinda bored today. Maybe I'll watch some conference. I just don't really enjoy hearing conference as it is so legalistic.
I have often heard the world legalistic . I have seen many use it to accuse that which is correct also .
Could you please define what being legalistic is .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had a busy morning including a pregnancy visit. Went home and took a nap, got some chores done and am taking a break.

Hubby got off work early so yay! I passed my test for gestational diabetes with "flying colors". My blood pressure is 124/70 and I somehow lost two pounds since the previous month.

I have not been trying to lose weight, I just love my healthy food, walks, and admittedly my apetite has been low. Strange. But Ill take it. My goal is to gain less than 22 pounds and then lose that and then some after the baby arrives. Ive gained 11 pounds so far.
Our blood pressure is close dear sister . My average is about one ten over sixty eight .
How is the baby doing dear sister . Eat like GOD made it . You are loved and prayed for dear sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When is the due date dear sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally am poor and I have everything I need with family. I just need food to survive and companionship. And isn't that God's kingdom. Eternal life like we're eating food (Jesus body and blood) that keeps us young. And a loving heavenly family that God is in charge of? What do you think?
Godliness with contentment is Great gain . We might seem poor in this world , BUT IF OUR FAITH IS IN CHRIST WE ARE RICH .
HE IS OUR TREASURE , HE IS OUR RICHES . Let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious LORD .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad my husband's job allows me to talk to him at work. We talked for hours today. The chores are almost done. I think Ill make a new garlic shrimp recipe today.
Garlic shrimp sounds super good. I've had shrimp here in the pacific northwest as it's fished for quite a bit. But I've always had it with sea food cocktail sauce. Love garlic though. Do you use butter too?

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Garlic shrimp sounds super good. I've had shrimp here in the pacific northwest as it's fished for quite a bit. But I've always had it with sea food cocktail sauce. Love garlic though. Do you use butter too?
Yes, this recipe calls for butter and caper brine. I think it will turn out well. Will probably make it with some rice and roasted squash.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I created a software method to create a wave picture and added it to my theory. Looks great, can't figure out how to upload pictures here.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, husband agreed to buy me a beautiful lace head covering. Its tempting to just end my spending freeze and get other things on my wishlist.

Im excited about the head covering because I can see myself wearing it outside the house and to church. I didnt feel comfortable wearing a thick scarf so I only wore them at home to pray.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm glad everybody is doing well here, haven't been on much this week, yesturday was a good day, planted the last of my Herbs, went for a walk, did housework, did orgami flowers, watched DVD's & T.V.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm glad everybody is doing well here, haven't been on much this week, yesturday was a good day, planted the last of my Herbs, went for a walk, did housework, did orgami flowers, watched DVD's & T.V.
plant those herbs my friend . Let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .
Now for a reminder concerning planting and plants .
Lord dont you know this saying OFFENDED THEM .
Every plant that MY FATHER has not planted shall be rooted up .
What kind of herbs did you plant my friend . Garlic is good . but i think its best planted in september .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazing how exercise makes you feel less tired. Feeling super motivated right now.

I don't often like to share this and be open on it but the truth is I want to be above average as a wife and homemaker. I want to be excellent and challenge myself to do better as time goes on.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had fun today, finding a walking path and watching videos on historical women's fashion.

The husband wants to lose weight so I helped him find a food scale.

My birthday is next week so the pregnancy center ladies are throwing a lunch party.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man I forgot to take my psych meds for two days this week and felt depression from low dopamine levels. I took my meds and feel better but wow, I can't go without it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had two bald eagles here today. One is perched on the com tower up the hill. The crows are dive bombing that one. And I saw the crows in my immediate area up in arms squaking and flying to head off another bald eagle that flew over head. Interesting.

They have the movie "Epic" on youtube free with adds which is a pleasant childrens movie. Been watching that.

Caught morning church and prayer and feel better today.