Howdy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

N8B

Nov 10, 2011
Greetings from the winter wonderland, Alaska. My name is Nate and I look forward to mingling in this forum!

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
Good morning and welcome Nate. I've always wondered what it would be like to live in a state like Alaska. Maybe you could share with us one day? Glad to have you :)

N8B

Nov 10, 2011
Let me start by saying it is easy to see God’s creative side when it comes to the scenic views and magnificent creatures.

Living in Alaska is tough for most. My wife and I have befriended many families only to see them leave after a year. I think the darkness and cold in the winter gets to most. Both my wife and I have grown up in Alaska so it’s normal for us. We do stay active with friends, family, church and our 3 kids and that helps.

So come up during the summer and visit, fish, site see and enjoy!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Nate!

welcomecat.gif

Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard, looking forward to your posts...

haveanicedaysun.jpg

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Welcome to the family Nate, say hello to your lovely wife and children...I live in Australia now from Georgia, USA....Love the weather here, never cold or hot...just mild winters and mild summers...Love to fish, ....miss fresh water fishing and bass, catfish and crappies...Enjoy the family here...

Shep