Hundreds of years before Jesus was born on earth the word of God says this about Jesus. Isaiah 9:6-7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In post #12, the "poster" said this: "How big do you think little men are compared to eternal almighty god???"

Nobody should be fooled into thinking anybody views men as anything but "little men" next to God. If this is so, then why state the obvious?

Merry Christmas, Gabriel. It's easily put to bed. Things happen. God sees the heart.

If you wish to pursue this, then deal with the subject I raised, which was questioned. I said that though all are sinners by nature, not all would be guilty of crucifying Christ, ie that specific act. Do you have an opinion, or do you want to just stir things up?

The way to disagree with this is not by inferring someone is being "judgmental," or by insinuating that all Christians are "little men" next to God. It isn't enough to quote Scriptures and then expect "God's word" to shield what is being really said.

Christ calls for us to be transparent, and not hide behind our Scripture quotations and religiosity. Let's just be who we are--redeemed people. We can clarify, we can forgive, we can edify. It's our choice.
Let's be perfectly clear.

This thread is not predicated upon your OP.

My post #17, making the observation,not replying to any one of your posts or anyone else, addressed the ongoing personal attacks against GISMYS_7.

Long after they clarified their little man remark. Furthermore, if in fact it were true that nobody should be fooled into thinking anybody views men as anything but "little men" next to God, then members would not have persued a personal attack effort against GISMYS_7 after they clarified their little man comment.

If this could have been put to bed,you wouldn't accuse me of stirring things up when those who are the ones stirring things up against GISMYS_7 did so long before post 17. Those behaviors are what led to me making post 17.

Don't call out the one who called out the sinners. Someone had to.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's be perfectly clear.

This thread is not predicated upon your OP.

My post #17, making the observation,not replying to any one of your posts or anyone else, addressed the ongoing personal attacks against GISMYS_7.

Long after they clarified their little man remark. Furthermore, if in fact it were true that nobody should be fooled into thinking anybody views men as anything but "little men" next to God, then members would not have persued a personal attack effort against GISMYS_7 after they clarified their little man comment.

If this could have been put to bed,you wouldn't accuse me of stirring things up when those who are the ones stirring things up against GISMYS_7 did so long before post 17. Those behaviors are what led to me making post 17.

Don't call out the one who called out the sinners. Someone had to.
No, whether I read the brother right or not, or whether you're reading the situation right or not, I find it a little ambiguous--a lot of bickering over very little. No, you didn't have to add your 2 cents' worth. I've gone as far as I care to go to explain my thoughts on this.

If you really wanted to engage, you would comment on the subject. But that's apparently not your interest here.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Thank you. And to you, as well.