Husband recovering

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I haven't been too active here. I've been a lurker just reading stuff. I mostly post bible verses. Anyways, My husband had three surgeries - two in February and one in May. The first was a total knee replacement. That made his heart go all crazy so he had to have a pacemaker put in. The third was a prosthetic inside him the went bad and he had that replaced.

Now he's making a complete recovery. His knee bends to where the calf touches the thigh. That is very good for a replaced knee. He can get into the car driver seat after I have driven it. (I am smaller than him)

God has been so good to us through this recovery period supplying our needs.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I haven't been too active here. I've been a lurker just reading stuff. I mostly post bible verses. Anyways, My husband had three surgeries - two in February and one in May. The first was a total knee replacement. That made his heart go all crazy so he had to have a pacemaker put in. The third was a prosthetic inside him the went bad and he had that replaced.

Now he's making a complete recovery. His knee bends to where the calf touches the thigh. That is very good for a replaced knee. He can get into the car driver seat after I have driven it. (I am smaller than him)

God has been so good to us through this recovery period supplying our needs.
Give God the glory!