Hybrid human and pig - video

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

rainjayF2

Oct 2, 2021
USofA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't looked at the video, but they're putting this out to see how society reacts to it. They've been creating viable human-animal hybrids for at least 60 years. And I mean viable. They were creating them longer than that, but they weren't as functional and viable prior to that.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just watched the video. What a joke!! That's absurd. The hybrids being created today aren't anything like that. They're way more defined and viable...even more complex than just one animal species with human. And they're claiming that is the "first"? What a joke!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was so much uglier than I ever expected
if this is real I hope God comes soon to end everything
it looks real, what is that disgusting stuff they are pulling from it?
Honestly, I don't believe that is real. If it was, they'd be giving more information, not just posting a very short video. I think the stuff they're pulling off the head is fuzz or packing foam .... just saying.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost nobody seems to think this is fake.
If they had actually seen human-animal hybrids, they'd most likely say this was fake. I have seen more advanced than that when I was a child almost 40 years ago.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are they trying to turn animals into humans or humans into animals?
for what purpose? what is the goal?
I just saw the statue of liberty at the end of The Planet of the Apes.
the ultimate domesticated animal.
what for?

this world creeps me out sometimes, know what I mean? :(

Hugs

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are they trying to turn animals into humans or humans into animals?
for what purpose? what is the goal?
I just saw the statue of liberty at the end of The Planet of the Apes.
the ultimate domesticated animal.
what for?

this world creeps me out sometimes, know what I mean? :(

Hugs
There are a lot of reasons. Satan loves to pervert anything God created and called good. He is getting people to rebel against God by mixing what He created in His image with animals. There is more to this, though. There is an agenda to deceive the world to accept and believe a lie. I strongly believe that when the mark is implemented, that part of the "package" being sold will be that it will make one immortal, or somehow improve their genetics (transhumanism). I believe it will contain actual DNA of the Beast, which will transform those who receive the mark into nephilim (just as Nimrod, the first beast/king, who became gibborim).

When I told a friend (not on this forum) back in 2015, my experience as a child of having been introduced to Marlena, a human-animal hybrid girl, in a private school setting ....she (my friend) researched it and then shared this video with me.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UNICEF, also known as the United Nations Children's Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories
wikipedia

UNICEF's activities include providing immunizations and disease prevention, administering treatment for children and mothers with HIV, enhancing childhood and maternal nutrition, improving sanitation, promoting education, and providing emergency relief in response to disasters.

UNICEF relies entirely on voluntary contributions from governments and private donors. Its total income as of 2020 was $7.2 billion; of which public-sector partners contributed $5.45 billion.[7] It is governed by a 36-member executive board that establishes policies, approves programs, and oversees administrative and financial plans. The board is made up of government representatives elected by the United Nations Economic and Social Council, usually for three-year terms.

In 2018, UNICEF assisted in the birth of 27 million babies, administered pentavalent vaccines to an estimated 65.5 million children, provided education for 12 million children, treated four million children with severe acute malnutrition, and responded to 285 humanitarian emergencies in 90 countries.[9] UNICEF has received recognition for its work, including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1965, the Indira Gandhi Prize in 1989 and the Princess of Asturias Award in 2006. During the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, UNICEF, along with the World Health Organization and other agencies, published guidance about healthy parenting.

A pentavalent vaccine, also known as a 5-in-1 vaccine, is a combination vaccine with five individual vaccines conjugated into one.[1]

Pentavalent vaccine frequently refers to the 5-in-1 vaccine protecting against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, hepatitis B and Haemophilus influenzae type B,[1] which is generally used in middle- and low-income countries, where polio vaccine is given separately.[2][3]

Another pentavalent vaccine is the 5-in-1 vaccine that protects against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio, and Haemophilus influenza type B, which was used in the UK until 2017, following which a 6-in-1 vaccine became available containing the additional protection against hepatitis B.[1]

By 2013, pentavalent vaccines accounted for 100% of the DTP-containing vaccines procured by UNICEF, which supplies vaccines to a large proportion of the world's children.

Haemophilus influenzae (formerly called Pfeiffer's bacillus or Bacillus influenzae) is a Gram-negative, coccobacillary, facultatively anaerobic capnophilic pathogenic bacterium of the family Pasteurellaceae. H. influenzae was first described in 1892 by Richard Pfeiffer during an influenza pandemic.[1] He incorrectly described Haemophilus influenzae as the causative microbe, which retains "influenza" in its name.[2][3]

The bacterium was argued by some to be the cause of influenza[4] as bacterial influenza. H. influenzae is responsible for a wide range of localized and invasive infections, but influenza is caused by viruses.

This species was the first free-living organism to have its entire genome sequenced.

Henrietta H. Holsman Fore (born September 12, 1948) is an American public health and international development executive who serves as the Executive Director of UNICEF. Fore formerly served as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Holsman International, a manufacturing and investment company. Fore was the first woman Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Director of U.S. Foreign Assistance, 37th Director of the United States Mint in the U.S. Department of Treasury. She was the Presidential Appointee for President George H. W. Bush at the U.S. Agency for International Development.

From mint to vaccine.. follow the money

Reactions: TLHKAJ