I am Cloakk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cloakk

Oct 5, 2007
Hey All,My name is Cloakk. I'm here because I'd like to find out more about some faith-related topics. I'm a converted Christian (From the Jehovah Witness') so I've grown up with the idea that the Word of God must be examined and studied, indeed my faith depends on it. At the same time, Christianity has taught me about Faith and spiritual discernment.Anyways, I'm open to understanding God better in light of all the knowledge in the scripture and the 2 millennia of thinking, theology and study that has allowed us to come this far in our understanding of God.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome cloakk well we do study the bible scriptures here and try to steer away from relgions. I must prepare you your religion is not on the most popular list. the rule around here is attack the post subjects not the poster hope this turns out to be a growing experience for youGod Bless

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board cloakk. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word here, with love, joy, peace, etc...Hope we can steer you away from religion so you could focus on God.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Cloakk

Oct 5, 2007
I think you guys have me mistaken. I am a convert means that I used to be a Jehovah's Witness but I am no longer one. I am a Christian, convicted and baptized!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
It's a mature forum too. So you better know your scripture
tongue.gif

Cloakk

Oct 5, 2007
I don't know Scripture perfectly, but i know enough to get around. If anyone claims to know scripture perfectly, I'd say they are self-absorbed and bloated, full of pride. The Pharisees claimed they fully knew scripture... shows how far that got them.

CarissaLovesJesus

Dec 10, 2007
(Cloakk;26398)
I don't know Scripture perfectly, but i know enough to get around. If anyone claims to know scripture perfectly, I'd say they are self-absorbed and bloated, full of pride. The Pharisees claimed they fully knew scripture... shows how far that got them.
Agreed. I hope to hear alot more of your views
smile.gif
Cant wait for what we both will learn here
biggrin.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Cloakk;26398)
Agreed! Satan has quote scriptures left and right to tempt Yahshua, but Yahshua still beat him, cause Satan did not use the scriptures truthfully.I know I'm human, but I don't know everything, but I do want to know everything. The only person who knew everything was Christ Himself who was the Father.
smile.gif
Jag

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Any one who can leave Jw is truley lead by God. I knew some Jws whos family disowned them when they left. It was very tough on them. I have read lots about Jws and am interested in any questions you have. I know quite a few Jws and try to reason with them. maybe you could ad light to that. Look forward to hearing from you.