I am not selling the 1000 years a day theory

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
II Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.(Alistein;48702)
(Kriss;48683)
I never said God always uses this term Day to mean 1000 years it is a mystery revealed and is only used when God is trying to depict a day from his standpoint.The millennial reign is one Day... 1000 years you are looking at it from mans perspective which will not exist in the millenium all are spirit as 1 cor 15 tells you there is no flesh in the millenium so we are on Gods time one day=1ooo years = milleniumand the fact he says it twice was to emphasise it from heavens perspective and again from earths perspective. 1=1000....1000=1 same thing different perspectiveAnd yes I do believe the creation week was 6000 years long and God rested on the7th(7000) almost 6000 have passed between Adam and today and God will again rest on the 7th (7000th) unless of course you think God takes every 7th day offBut more importantly to us today rather than arguing creation week is the timing in Rev.I honestly do not get everyone objection to this when I provided scriptural proof Language proof there's timing proof and the only objection is... men didnt understand this mysytery untill knowlege was increasedThere is absoultly NO eveidence this means forever or along unknown period of time it is simply not supported in scripture.
That's just inconsistent and any unbeliever being shown scripture this way is sure to be disappointed. You're saying in one place God uses days in one way and in other places differently that is way inconsistent, what's more you say God created the world in 6000years and rested for a thousand when Genesis clearly states 6 days and it is reiterated several times more. How about this when Jesus said destroy this temple and I will raise it in 3 days did He mean 3thousand years since He is God. Besides when God instituted the Sabbath he reminded the Isrealites of how He rested on the 7th day and was refreshed. I can understand these numbers being symbols but beyond that is fallacy if it isn't stated in the word. Perhaps a joint prayer for us all is needed here cause someone is clearly in error. I will let the word of God stand and take the word literally at this point.Sir or Maam, you got to learn to know when God is using days in our time and when they are using Days in Gods time. The highlighted ones are easy to answer.When He said that, Those three days are three human days.