"i Am That I Am"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

herald

Oct 2, 2006
"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." Ex 3:14."After these things the Word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision saying, Fear not, Abram: I AM thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward." Gen 15:1.To Jacob: "And, behold, I AM with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of." Gen 28:15.To Jacob: "And God said unto him, I AM God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; and nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins." Gen 35:11."Moreoever He said, I AM the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God." Ex 3:6."Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I AM the Lord, and I will bring you our from the burdens of the Egyptians (Egypt: a type of the world), and I will rid you of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments." Ex 6:6."...thou mayest know that, I AM the Lord in the midst of the earth." Ex 8:22."And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what things I have wrought in Egypt, and My signs which I have done among them; that ye may know that I AM the Lord." Ex 10:2"And said, if thou wilt diligently hearken to the Voice (His Word) of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians; for I AM the Lord that healeth thee." Ex 15:26."Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them (graven images), nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God AM a jealous God, visiting the iniquity (lawlessness) of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love Me and keep My commandments." Ex 20:5,6."For I AM the Lord your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I AM holy..." Lev 11:44."Ye shall do My judgments, and keep Mine ordinances, to walk therein: I AM the Lord your God. Ye shall therefore keep My judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I AM the Lord." Lev 18:4,5."...For I AM gracious." Ex 22:27."Ye shall fear every man his mother and his father, and keep My Sabbaths: I AM the Lord your God." Lev 19:3."And ye shall not swear by My name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of the Lord thy God: I AM the Lord." Lev 19:12."Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I AM the Lord." Lev 19:18"Therefore shall ye keep My commandments: I AM the Lord." Lev 22:31."And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My Covenant with them: for I AM the Lord their God." Lev 26:44."While He yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I AM well pleased: hear ye Him." Matt 17:5."He trusted in God: let Him deliver Him now, if He will have Him: for He said, I AM the Son of God." Matt 27:43.Jesus said, "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I AM with you always even unto the end of the world." Amen. Matt 28:20.Jesus said, "I AM that bread of life. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof and not die. I AM the living bread, which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." John 6:48-51."Then spake Jesus again unto them, I AM the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12."Jesus said unto them, BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM." John 8:58."Then said Jesus unto them again, I AM the door of the sheep." John 10:7."I AM the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep." John 10:11."I AM the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live." John 11:25."Jesus saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." John 14:6."I AM the true vine, and My Father is the husbandman." John 15:1.The Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit - One in essence, three in person. Gen 1:26; 3:22;Isa 9:6; Lu 1:47; John 1:1; Acts 5:3,4.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
I love it when solid scriptures are brought together like that! Very well put together!!!! Vickie

herald

Oct 2, 2006
Thank you, very much...I find atheists in the Christian forum in www.canadiancontent.net. They demean the gospel, every time, but they do not have the life of Christ, do they? I am hoping to reach some of them, before it is too late.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (herald @ Apr 7 2009, 05:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72001
Thank you, very much...I find atheists in the Christian forum in www.canadiancontent.net. They demean the gospel, every time, but they do not have the life of Christ, do they? I am hoping to reach some of them, before it is too late.
I personally don't believe it will be too late in many cases, for many hired workers come in at the last hour and work the fields. As you are inspired to work in the field with this group, you should give it all you have. I have learned from the bible and experience that only God can call a person, to him, we are to water the seed given, what they do with the seed is their accountability with God at his coming. We know the Father has called them to Jesus if they confess with their mouth Jesus is Lord and Savior. If they don't, they are refusing the knowledge given to them of the Son of God. To argue with them or debate that which they vehemently deny, for me is where I stop. But like I said you must do that which is put on your heart to do, for that is each of our calling, to do what is put on the heart in Christ. Vickie