I been feeling crappy for the last few days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
It started about two weeks ago. I am not sure what it is. I know working with cemicals last two days haven't been a big help either.

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of chemicals are we talking about? Some can be very toxic. Are you using the proper safety equipment? Maybe you need to see a doctor.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
NA I doubt they are very toxic just your normal in kitchen stuff. Should be a little safer.P

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NA I doubt they are very toxic just your normal in kitchen stuff. Should be a little safer.P

In that case, a trip to your doctor might be your best bet. He/she may be able to help you figure out what's going on.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Yea but that would be money that I don't have. I just see how I am doing later on.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
No I came here because I was depressed over my ex. Depression isnt really something that gets me. I got bipolar which I have learn to work with it.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Naish. I think I have narrow it down to a few things. Well since I work in a kicten I getting more use to the warm and when I walk around at night which is below 40s lately. Which my body is getting easiers to catch stuff. Lack of sleep. My work is working me every hard lately. I dont eat as often as I should. When I do eat it at work so it a hamburger or a pizza. It's possible all that reason to why I have been feeling crappier each day. I don't think smoking helps anything. Had did have something else to say but I totally forgot what I was going to say. I will be like this whole wek with working me more then usely. I getting 16ish hours and 8 of those is on thankingaving.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Well I am feeling last night I took some night meds for it and I might have over done it but it did pass me out. I did feel crappy from all day at work but even I still had a good day. I think I am going to use my two days off to get rested up for work on thrusday. Since I am working about 6 to 7 hours that night but I dont think I have to work it only. :)