I Believe:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to share "WHAT I BELIEVE IS THE WORD OF GOD FOR MY LIFE" !
If you would like to share what you believe then feel free to do so.I am stating my beliefs but not to invite aggression, anger or your sin of lack of self control to badger, harrass, others nor your condemnation or judgement against any.

Please be respectful,kind and full of brotherly love . Thank you.

I believe in a supreme, sovereign God; in the Father, the Son,Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

I believe God is the creator of all in heaven and earth and that He made man in his image from the dust of the earth, with three that bear record in heaven,therefore man has a spirit, a soul and a body.

I believe that sin as describe in the Holy Bible, seperates us, from God, who is holy. That sin began with the fall of the man Adam, in the Garden of Eden. God has NOT changed his mind on what is abhorrent, abdominal sin in the flesh of mankind and is taught through out the word.

I believe the wages of is death and unrepentant sin and unbelief will results in an eternity of conscious torment.

I believe that God, the Father loved man so much and IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH, that he took his Son, slain from the foundation of the world and made him a propitiation for fallen man by PURCHASING OUR SIN DEBT. It is through him only we can be saved.

Salvation is that gift offered to man by God's grace through our faith that we can be freed from the bondage and captivity of sin. FAITH cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. It is the ACCEPTANCE OF THIS GIFT that we can be transformed into a new creature, born of God, having our minds renewed. When we believe with our heart and confess with our mouth with godly sorrow that worketh repentance, then he forgives our past sins.

The word of God is Holy Spirit inspired and written by men under that inspiration , to instruct, to reprove, to give as doctrine, to correct to build ourselves up that we need NOT be ashamed, aproved of God correctly dividing his word. The word is ALIVE , POWERFUL, and sharp, it quickens to dividing asunder the soul and spirit, joints and marrow and discernes the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Our conscience is pricked to conviction of our sins by the Holy Spirit, we CANNOT SAVE OURSELVES, IT IS A WORK OF GOD.

Then I believe we begin our walk with him, growing from the milk of the word to the meat of the word as we MATURE in him by the teacher the Holy Ghost. God calls some to minister among his ppl by his Spirit to preach,teach,having gifts of helps,healing as Paul stated in Corinthians.

I believe God has laid a path before each of us that we must walk with him directing our steps. We must press forward as in a race enduring to the end of our life or Christ second coming to receive eternal life.

I believe GOD IS TRUTH, and every man a liar. We lean NOT on our own understanding NOR ANY MANS UNDERSTANDING. The truth of his word shall set us free.

All my beliefs can be found in God's word and is backed by the Spirit.
Amen!, there is much to say about this, but to make it short, I believe true repentance to God is necessary for everyone to follow His steps and do His commandments.

Love, Walter

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...and made him a propitiation for fallen man by PURCHASING OUR SIN DEBT...
You might want to replace "purchasing" with "cancelling". Christ cancelled our sin debt and purchased our redemption. Other than that I am in full agreement, since that is what the Bible reveals.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might want to replace "purchasing" with "cancelling". Christ cancelled our sin debt and purchased our redemption. Other than that I am in full agreement, since that is what the Bible reveals.

My brain slips faster than my hand can get to in typing.

Thanks