I cannot speak for God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
This thread is to address something I have wanted to address in many threads but would have derailed them: There are many questions within this particular forum basically asking us (Believers) to speak for God and answer questions that are beyond our scope of ability. Now some may come back and say that isn't so, the Bible holds all the answers to these questions-I say that isn't so. We were told by Messiah that He has spoken the things that His Father has told Him to speak, He also said that there would be One who would come in His stead who would guide us the rest of the way in Truth.John 16:12“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth.This being said: I can tell you all that unless the Lord compells me to speak for Him I cannot. I can only tell you all what He has done for me in my life that does pertain to scriptural writ on a much deeper and more complete level. A truth that unless personally experienced cannot be explained for they are deeper than the flesh and more complex than the mind. YOU HAVE TO FIND THIS OUT FOR YOURSELVES....I cannot give you all of the answers to your questions as no man can for there are things we just don't comprehend about the vastness of the Maker. And just so you all know, I too HATE pat answers that are nothing more than air being moved around. Now to the topic of "contradictions":seeking contradiction to support staying where we are in life regarding a walk with God, or to disprove one "religion" over another, or science over "religion", is really very transparent to me at least, it is used all the time and quite lame if you ask me. But I am not going to place the blame on man alone, I will hand a good portion to the adversary Satan for he likes to keep the contradiction fires burning. Where both parties feed the others ego, self indulgence, pride etc etc..."Christianity" very much included as a big culprit in the game of who is right and who is wrong! And they will be called to answer for these things on the day of judgement And the following, to me, is one of the most humorous contradictions of all regarding God and people/what they do or not believe about Him, He's the FALL-GUY!! Wahoo! can't blame ourselves because then we would be taking responsibility, so hey we'll blame God for it. When things go bad even one who says they don't believe in Him, blames Him for the horror of the world or even some mishappening in their own lives! Makes me need stitches in my ribs. Well this post didn't start out feeling injustice toward my Father but to let you all know that there are just some things that we can't explain away to you by scripture or physical proof, it is impossible. We can tell you of our experience of coming to Him, show scripture that supports certain matters etc...but the best way for any of you to know, is to ask the Lord to remove the hardness of your hearts and reveal Himself to you, if you are sincere He will do so...Those who come here without motive beyond perhaps finding what you need to get you to Him, keep seeking...Christ said, "to those who knock the Door will be opened to them, to those who seek you shall find" Right now...let that be enough. blessings

ps77

Nov 3, 2007
I find it really strange how people who do not even believe in God can blame him for problems. That just seems contradictory. Like, me saying the lack of sun is Ra's doing.It doesn't really make sense at all.As for who is right and who is wrong. How are we to know.We all claim to have truths. Truth in Christianity. Truth in God. Truth in other religions. Truth in science. Truth in ourselves.But who's truth is the right truth? Sometimes that gets a little shady.Because as much as one claims the Bible is true, another claims the Qu'ran is truth. As much as one holds to the claims of a God, another holds to the claim that there is no God. The Church has been a culprit in playing that game.Stop trying to convince people of truth. Because all you can do is say what you need to say, and the rest is up to them. A person seems to discover their own truths, whatever they place them in - whether they are true or not is a whole other issue. Christianity really finds a problem with someone discovering their own truths, but ultimately, isn't that what everyone does, even inside the Church? There are fairly diverse systems of belief within Christianity. And besides, does the Bible itself not say that God deals with each person differently? I have always had a problem with that. Christianity claims to be the ultimate truth (as every other religion does), but Christians can't agree on a solid system of beliefs. Christians cannot unite, which is what Jesus himself had told them to do.Then I realized that, I mean, that is all we can do. We have our own truths, and they'll take us as far as they will. Do our best to get along as humanity. Understand each other, learn from each other, co-exist. We as a humanity seem to find it so hard to do that, because humanity seems to be so caught up in making everyone else submit to humanity's truths.I still believe that truth can be found in the Bible. In Jesus.In God.But truth can come from other places too. Because God is Truth. God is Justice. God is love.Whatever you call it, that driving force, we need to hone it. And stop asking everyone to answer our questions so we can go find someone to impress the answers upon.That kinda turned into more than it was supposed to be.. but I think I got my point across

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
I wanted to say before anything I have said here is taken out of context to my meaning of the OP. This is not a thread that I have started as a means of bashing or degrading any person or group of people.....blessings