I do not understand Republicans who refuse to accept Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Well, in a way i can u/stand.. at least i could u/stand up until it got to the point where we appear to have no choice

Gary Johnson is not likely to go anywhere in this election cycle.. and again, it appears he is pro-death (not going to use the misleading word Choice... after all, we are "choosing" murder 4 crying out loud!)

And then there are other problems w/ Johnson.. He is very liberal. If i had to have a liberal president, I would prefer him (I think), but I can't help thinking that DT (much as he turns me off with his self-absorption, etc..) is our best bet

I don't like that he said this or said that.. but oh well

The liberal media is SO focused on "Trump said this" and "Trump said that" ["wrong" thing]--as opposed to what the LIBERALS DO wrong..

So anyway, there are prominent Rs who won't vote for DT. But um... yeh, who are they going to vote for? It looks to me like if you vote for Johnson, you are throwing your vote away, which equals: giving Hellary a vote..

At one time i was willing to vote for Johnson, but i found out he is a liberal... Unbelievablly, he is actually, on some issues, more liberal than HC

So...I don't understand those Rs (so called) who refuse to support DT (Susan Collins, Barbara Bush, Chris Shays...).

Do they want far left liberals to win? If so, they were never Republicans in the 1st place... I ignore such people altogether. They are confused... or evil... or both

So, in my view... This is one of the great mysteries of our time, why they will not unite behind DT.

Am i wrong to feel we conservatives essentially have no choice?

=

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
If you can't see how bad Trump would be for the U.S., then nothing anybody can say here will change your mind.

Most Republicans I know don't want to be confused by the facts.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
anyone informed on the liberals would vote for... Richard Simmons before they would... Oh, wait, i believe he IS a liberal..

:)

ha ha

but u get my drift...

better a goofy liberal who makes us laugh than... evil liberals... but then what other kind are they?

my apologies to Simmons if he is not a far left liberal... but the assumption about those in Hollywood is..

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
i wish Republicans so called would quit attacking their own...

yrs ago had a friend who had this pregnant cat... when the kittens were born, the "mother" ATE them!

whoa... never saw anything like htat b4, but it kinda reminds me of... some people this election yr...

geez, stand behind your own, for crying out loud

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
ScaliaFan said:
anyone informed on the liberals would vote for... Richard Simmons before they would... Oh, wait, i believe he IS a liberal..

:)

ha ha

but u get my drift...

better a goofy liberal who makes us laugh than... evil liberals... but then what other kind are they?

my apologies to Simmons if he is not a far left liberal... but the assumption about those in Hollywood is..
Well you know what they say about people that assume?

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
ScaliaFan said:
Well, in a way i can u/stand.. at least i could u/stand up until it got to the point where we appear to have no choice
Gary Johnson is not likely to go anywhere in this election cycle.. and again, it appears he is pro-death (not going to use the misleading word Choice... after all, we are "choosing" mrder 4 crying out loud!)
And then there are other problems w/ Johnson.. He is very liberal. If i had to have a liberal president, I would prefer him (I think), but I can't help thinking that DT (much as he turns me off with his self-absorption, etc..) is our best bet
I don't like that he said this or said that.. but oh well
The liberal media is SO focused on "Trump said this" and "Trump said that" ["wrong" thing]--as opposed to what the LIBERALS DO wrong..
So anyway, there are prominent Rs who won't vote for DT. But um... yeh, who are they going to vote for? It looks to me like if you vote for Johnson, you are throwing your vote away, which equals: giving Hellary a vote..
At one time i was willing to vote for Johnson, but i found out he is a liberal... Unbelievablly, he is actually, on some issues, more liberal than HC
So...I don't understand those Rs (so called) who refuse to support DT (Susan Collins, Barbara Bush, Chris Shays...).
Do they want far left liberals to win? If so, they were never Republicans in the 1st place... I ignore such people altogether. They are confused... or evil... or both
So, in my view... This is one of the great mysteries of our time, why they will not unite behind DT.
Am i wrong to feel we conservatives essentially have no choice?
Our choices are Hillary who is a liar (among other things) OR Trump who is a liar (among other things).

I guess I will choose.......the liar!! :D

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
tom55 said:
Our choices are Hillary who is a liar (among other things) OR Trump who is a liar (among other things).

I guess I will choose.......the liar!! :D
Hellary is a pathological liar... and if you think about it, we are ALL liars... one way or another ("you look good in that dress...etc). It is just that we all do not lie like the elite liberals lie... Trump is telling the truth that otherswill not utter... and he doesn't seem to mind if peoiple do not u/stand him or act like they do not.. (liberals who dont want him to win) . I dont have a problem w/ him saying this Admin (he probably should have said Basically first) founded ISIS... b/c a lot of us think along those lines.. So what if he exaggerates or what have you. The truth is THERE in the exaggeration.. Hillary is a deceiver who promises what she will never deliver... WHen she wants the R votes, she talks like an R... Please!

She is as phony as
they come.

People who vote for her are either not informed... or they are as corrupt and lying as she is

Hellary said she would create 200,000 jobs in NY (as Senator). That did NOT happen and not only that, manufacturing jobs left NY..

She couldn't care less about We the People.. She cares about herself and her corrupt foundation, she cares about continuing to make millions through her positions in govt... The Clinton Foundation is being investigated by the FBI...
I love the way Trump does not back down when he... speaks the truth others think but will not utter...

Please tell others to vote for him.. Dems should vote for Johnson, who is actually in some ways more liberal than Clinton, but at least doesn't lie all the time... isn't corrupt...

There is a wealth of interesting information about these kinds of things in the Wanderer, which i just discovered a couple months ago.. didn't know what i have been missing! a truly Christian newspaper!

:huh: