I feel lost and hopeless

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Lovely to meet you @Odyssey. I'm sorry to hear about your illnesses. We are here for you if you need to talk things through also adding you to my daily prayer list. I know when man is at the end of his knowledge, God can then begin to work his miracles. Trust in him for he is the author and perfecter of our faith. Blessings and Peace!

GuidedPath

Mar 2, 2018
Chesterfield
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Firstly allow me to welcome you to the forum; I'm pleased to see you here and I am happy to see so many members respond to this thread.

Do not lose hope my friend; God knows your troubles and He always delivers. I am sorry you are having a difficult time and I cannot begin to believe how difficult your situation must be.

Lord,

Keep a watchful eye over @Odyssey and provide him with the healing and support he needs at this time. You never leave us in the wilderness and I ask you to make sure Odyseey is comforted by Your presence.

In Jesus name,

Amen!