I guess today was not my day, again ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stopped to buy my wife lunch on the way home this morning. Gyro and fries at Purple Onion in Homewood, AL. On my way out, first at the traffic light. Light about to turn green .....thought "Something's not right" To my right comes a Homewood Police SUV, lights and sirens on. High rate of speed. Police Chase .....Light turns green and I started ......then hesitated again. From my left, white car traveling over 70, flashes by, missing me by about 2 feet and shakes my car ......whoosh! Looked behind him and sat ....4 Vestavia Police Cars, pass in a high pursuit chase, followed by the Homewood Cop that
u-turned and rejoined the chase........Told my wife ....."Remember 4 years ago, you called me to inform me about a truck accident on Lakeshore and my reply was "I am the truck accident" less than two miles from the Purple Onion?" I turned and waved at the TV Crews that set up on each side of the intersection. Truck had lost control a rolled right beside me. His trailer slid on the road and launched my car into the median, totaled my car .....Think I need to stay away from that intersection. Angels are telling me to stay clear. Third times the charm .....Can hear St Peter at the gates now "I warned you two times and you didn't listen"

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stopped to buy my wife lunch on the way home this morning. Gyro and fries at Purple Onion in Homewood, AL. On my way out, first at the traffic light. Light about to turn green .....thought "Something's not right" To my right comes a Homewood Police SUV, lights and sirens on. High rate of speed. Police Chase .....Light turns green and I started ......then hesitated again. From my left, white car traveling over 70, flashes by, missing me by about 2 feet and shakes my car ......whoosh! Looked behind him and sat ....4 Vestavia Police Cars, pass in a high pursuit chase, followed by the Homewood Cop that
u-turned and rejoined the chase........Told my wife ....."Remember 4 years ago, you called me to inform me about a truck accident on Lakeshore and my reply was "I am the truck accident" less than two miles from the Purple Onion?" I turned and waved at the TV Crews that set up on each side of the intersection. Truck had lost control a rolled right beside me. His trailer slid on the road and launched my car into the median, totaled my car .....Think I need to stay away from that intersection. Angels are telling me to stay clear. Third times the charm .....Can hear St Peter at the gates now "I warned you two times and you didn't listen"
Dog ! I was driving around my 93yo Father in law, in my Brother in laws car turning right with a green arrow and 4X4 runs a Red light doing all of the speed limit at least, as if i was not even their, lucky i flatten it just in time, must of come so close to the rear. if it was the old boy driving would of been T boned for sure.
It may of been a young kid 12yo behind the wheel maybe ? as our State Government let such run loose with no regard.
Got back to old boys place and their are little brats riding like even 6yo up the street on pit bikes no helmet, with no regards at all.

Back in my day, if i did that you would get your tail kicked directly by the police. and i could time my watch start my bike and the cops would be out in a flash directly within 5min, i had to walk my bike down the road and then into the bush and we did not live in town but out in the sticks. These kids are in the city !

I pointed out about the cops to my nippers when they got a licence, when the cops come in pursuit, to get out of the way directly ! and i got back why ! Well is said if the copes run into your car ! you are in the wrong get it ! who knows who they are after and they can shove your car to get such a one. so you do not want them running into you at all ! and you will only get booked if you try and take the Law on.

A 70yo woman was stabbed dead by a refo at the shops my mum goes to, he was trying to steal from this woman ! I mean who does something like that ! he and his lot can go back to were he came from ! but no, they will say he had it tough :rolleyes: poor boy ? I would hang the bastard, as their is no excuse for that at all ! the refo's need to see such so as to get the message driven into their head, if they want to treat people like, where they came from, go back home !