I have had prophetical dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had prophetical dreams in the past. They are metaphoric and sometimes I do not know the interpretation of them until after the event has passed. One time I had a vision of me on a mountain overlooking a large valley that I had to go through. My great uncle then passed away leaving me with my grandmother to tend to... Which was trial-some and a great valley to pass!

I had a dream on my bed this morning that a large gathering was assembled at my house. I am a lab technician at a large factory and experienced in the use of oxidizers. I was trying to explain to them that what was coming out of the sky was brimstone, that it is basically sulfur that burns into SO2 as it comes into contact with oxygen, turns blue in the process, and then will turn into sulfuric acid as it enters our lungs.

As I was trying to explain this to the crowd, and debating with some lady about the reality that was occurring, I could see a large flaming blue piece of brimstone falling out of the sky and hitting the mountain in from of me. As I looked at the large meteor (about 100 yards in diameter) to my amazement I could not detect the presence of SO2 in the environment and the meteor just basically sat there and smoked. As I was meditating on this I woke up.

To interpret the dream I believe that there is going to be some kind of scary event in the near future. The mountain in front of my house, which looks bigger in the winter time...

cherry.jpg

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Rockytopva:
The world situation is rapidly converging toward the dramatic event you dreamt about.
The 'sabre rattling' of nuke weapons of Iran, North Korea and also Pakistan, combined with the worsening Syrian war, shows there is very little time left for this world as we know it.

The Lord will act in His Day of wrath at the moment Israel is attacked by her enemies. Micah 4:11-12
That Day will not be a meteor, but a Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude, that will literally fulfil all the detailed prophesies about that terrible Day.
We Christians are told to 'call upon the Name of the Lord', Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, and He will protect us. Then we look forward to going to live in the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10