I haven’t been to church in a long time.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And because of that, I feel guilty. Should I be guilty?
Depends.
What says the Judge ?
If you see "come out of her MY PEOPLE", and stay out in obedience, then not guilty.
If you see "do not neglect gathering together with other true believers", on purpose, then guilty.
If you see "whenever you go to a new town, SEEK OUT those who are faithful there, and stay with them; do not keep moving around (in one town)" and are doing that, then not guilty. If you are not seeking the faithful people , out of negligence, then guilty.
If you are worn out on religion, tired and can't find faithful people, then continue to pray to God for His Direction, for Him to Direct your steps every day, and trust Him, Hold Fast the Name of Jesus even though others are involved in idolatry and witchcraft and worse = Hold Fast to the Name (all authority and power in Him) of Jesus, trusting and relying on the Father for His Salvation today and every day, for healing and comfort and nurturing and discipline and training...
then not guilty.

Reactions: Rylan Moffitt