I know who you are

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the kings treasure one he values more than his own throne, you are the thing he covets and desires to have with every fiber of his eternal being. You are royal and hold a place of authority in Christ, you are pure and beautiful in the kings eyes and sought after like a starving wolf hunting his prey. you are the child of the God of the universe you stand above all creation and eevils nothing is above your feet for you stand on the rock that is Christ and you hold the rod of authority given to you by Christ himself.

You are perfect and wonderful just as you are nothing you can do will ever change that you have been branded and bought by the king and he loves his purchase to him the cost was worth it. I know who you are do you?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am what I am, a child of the great, "I AM."
By the blood of the Lamb, the Lamb who was slain
I'm precious in His sight, the apple of His eye
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

You knew me...You formed me
You chose me...You called me
You love me, just like You love Yeshua
You delight in me! tc

This is who we are.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Shining like the bright morning star, mountains bearing witness of your likeness
Your Father calls you by name. He has placed you here, in the center of his love

Never abandoned nor forsaken but pure love cascading down from the heavenlies,
down from the throne of grace. To you, dear one.

Do you know who you are?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the kings treasure one he values more than his own throne, you are the thing he covets and desires to have with every fiber of his eternal being. You are royal and hold a place of authority in Christ, you are pure and beautiful in the kings eyes and sought after like a starving wolf hunting his prey. you are the child of the God of the universe you stand above all creation and eevils nothing is above your feet for you stand on the rock that is Christ and you hold the rod of authority given to you by Christ himself.

You are perfect and wonderful just as you are nothing you can do will ever change that you have been branded and bought by the king and he loves his purchase to him the cost was worth it. I know who you are do you?
This is close to what I believe but not precise.

Reactions: Cross8527

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brilliant responses, this thread was meant to remind those who may have forgotten and confirm to those who know

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Loves you.
IF you Love God.
You become His wholly, whole, (body, soul, spirit) INHERITANCE.
He your God, You His son.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A very good question as i myself struggle with this i have always had trouble seeing myslef in this light
It's all about the truth of redemption: "In Whom we have redemption" (Colossians 1.14).

John's First Epistle has a lot of content about the believer's assurance.

Romans 8 is another tremendously assuring chapter; verses 38 & 39 contain a wonderful promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cross8527

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you be jealous, if some one else got your inheritance?
God is Jealous, when men reject Him and choose Satan for their father.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is one of the latest winds of doctrine...whereby we derive an ultimate value based on what God was willing to sacrifice for us. Instead of navel gazing, however, we should look at the depth of God's love...not any intrinsic value we might have.

besides we are to be crucified in order to put away the evil power of the flesh that is infused in each of us. That is the purpose for the cross...that the outer man might be taken away...which is an impediment to a direct relationship with God with the inner man.

The inner man is created in God's image. The outer man is not. It is a carnal survival nature that is easily influenced by the devil.

We need some discernment here. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Would you be jealous, if some one else got your inheritance?
God is Jealous, when men reject Him and choose Satan for their father.
@Taken Hebrews 1 speaks of the Lord Jesus Christ as 'appointed heir of all things'. What a sure basis for the believer's inheritance by faith! :)

Reactions: Taken

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's all about the truth of redemption: "In Whom we have redemption" (Colossians 1.14).

John's First Epistle has a lot of content about the believer's assurance.

Romans 8 is another tremendously assuring chapter; verses 38 & 39 contain a wonderful promise.
you know spiritual warfare is not one that many talk about, like what counts as actual spirirtual warfare vs life just being a jerk or just negative thoughts. I find however that I do have some kind of authority because i have encountered a demon before that pinned me down on the ground and the blood lust was insane this thing wanted to rip me to shreds but before it could i stopped it saying you can only do that if there is sin in my life and i was found to be clean so it was not allowed to harm me.

Another time i was going to bed and felt a presence in the room i looked into the corner and saw something standing there but ignored it and went to bed as soon as i was asleep right where i saw that thing in the corner was a tall shadow person and it zoomed over to my bed and starting chocking me. i tried to say the name Jesus but my tongue was tied as if it didn't want me to say it but eventually i was able to say Jesus and the shadow was gone and i could breath. i also ntoice that when i have negative thoughts that flood my mind when i say shut up suddenly the negative thoughts stop and disappear