I need help finding some stuff

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I can't even conceive how math could provide evidence of Christianity using geometry. But, thanks, I'll look into it right now
smile.gif

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
Just wondering how things went finally with your friend, don't really know if there is scientific evidence to support the the fact of God or the existence of Jesus, from what I've known and believed it comes from faith, we may not be able to see, hear or touch him physically, but by faith I know he's there and that knowing him has given me a peace that only comes in knowing that I am saved by his grace and grace alone, hope all works out for your friend , I will keep you both in my prayer, God bless and take care.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I'm not seeing him for two weeks. And I still have to set up a date to talk with him. (If you're talking about the guy I met at the fair and not my youth pastor)God gave my so much time to study!