I need physical healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristDaughter

Jun 6, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please Lord, do the impossible and heal my gums and teeth. Restore my health back to my youth. Let your power restore my gums and stop all pain. Just a touch from you will restore my gums and teeth. I trust that although it may not look promising that you will come through for me, I’m Jesus mighty name. Amen Please pray with me community I need a miracle and trust that he will meet my needs if you partner with me in prayer

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please Lord, do the impossible and heal my gums and teeth. Restore my health back to my youth. Let your power restore my gums and stop all pain. Just a touch from you will restore my gums and teeth. I trust that although it may not look promising that you will come through for me, I’m Jesus mighty name. Amen Please pray with me community I need a miracle and trust that he will meet my needs if you partner with me in prayer
Praying for God's will in this for you!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you Father that you are a God of miracles. Bless this sister with complete healing in her gums and teeth in Jesus mighty name!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you. Be careful of infections, if your face swells see a doctor immediately.

Reactions: amadeus