I need some health prayers please..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SeansTriptych

May 26, 2011
Hello everyone.. I feel very selfish for asking for prayers, but I'm feeling desperate. Last night I had a horrible night and contemplated suicide, I even started taking doses of medication, but stopped after 5, because I felt like SOMETHING was forcing me to stop.
I'm living on the edge and it's scary.

I was Diagnosed with Schizophrenia in July of 2010 and recently the voices and paranoia have become much to handle, and I'm starting to break down.

If you could please send some prayers for me, some prayers for strength or courage, I would appreciate it.

My name is Sean by the way.

Thank you all, and God bless.

( P.S - If you would like me to pray for you to, post a reply, and I will do so! OR make a new topic and I'll try to view/pray as often as I can for you all! )

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Prevailing with you in prayer dear brother!
prayinghardsmiley.gif

knightx.gif

May the Lord our God send his angels to lift you up least you strike your foot against a stone. [Psalm 91:11-12]

May he cover you under the shadow of his wings and keep you safely in his shelter [Psalm 91:4-6]

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, [Ephesians 3:16]

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your heart and strengthen you in every good deed and word. [Thessalonians 2:16-17]

Blessings!!!
jesuslovesyou.gif

Reactions: Angelina

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was Diagnosed with Schizophrenia in July of 2010 and recently the voices and paranoia have become much to handle, and I'm starting to break down.

Spirit of fear... I command you to loose here in Jesus name!

Sean... The opposite of fear is faith... I would challenge you to start a faith diet... Check out my videos on faith!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E19CD05CCD99E83A

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Thank God ! and don't feel selfish at all for asking for help and prayers. I pray that God will help you recognize the demons in your life and stop them from taking you over and persuading you into wrong thought patterns. I pray that he catches the negative energies the instant they try to take him down. Also I pray that you will find something good and with meaning to do with yourself. Amen

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sean, never selfish to ask for prayer. The body is supposed to be ministered to by the body through God's design.

James 5:14
Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

I encourage you from a spiritual standpoint to reach out to someone. I have seen the oil anointings work, and that is something where someone needs to be there with you. You have our prayer, and will continue to have it.

I don't know much about what you're going through, but I did have a friend who succombed to voices and took his own life a few years ago. He explained that he was plagued by voices and had a family history of Schizophrenia so he did not want to be a burden to loved ones. I don't think he knew how much he was loved and how many lives he influenced.

What you're dealing with is tough, but put it all on Jesus. This stuff can be dealt with, and I have no doubt you have the strength to do it through Jesus. You absolutely have my prayers, as well as anything else I can offer.

You can break it, don't let it break you! You're too valuable!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SeansTriptych... Welcome to the CB by the way! I am Pentecostal in faith and believe that there is nothing too hard for our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. As a friend and a brother I would hold on with you in faith and in the name of Jesus. I also believe that when talking faith, healing, and deliverance one must do so with firm and deliberate words of faith and in the name of Jesus. My position on this matter is that there is nothing too hard in Jesus name and to believe with you for total and complete healing. With that said... I hope that I am not too much for you! Sometimes we Pentecostals can be overbearing! :)

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sean, never selfish to ask for prayer. The body is supposed to be ministered to by the body through God's design.

I encourage you from a spiritual standpoint to reach out to someone. I have seen the oil anointings work, and that is something where someone needs to be there with you. You have our prayer, and will continue to have it.

Hammerstone... Well said! At our pentecostal holiness church there is an anointing bottle of oil inside of the pulpit. I have heard a many of old saint testify with tears running down their cheek that the Lord has healed their body time and time again.RW Schambach was influenced to tent crusades by the reverend TL Osborn, who once said "You know dearly beloved, God is forcing us to believe again on him for healing as the cost of health insurance is getting so high nobody can afford them." After getting anointed and prayed for its important from there to hold on in faith!

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
Spirit of fear... I command you to loose here in Jesus name!

Sean... The opposite of fear is faith... I would challenge you to start a faith diet... Check out my videos on faith!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E19CD05CCD99E83A
i agree :rolleyes:

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Mercy...Lord, Your covering of love is what Sean needs now...Your love withstands even the strongest of foes....Lord Jesus, pour Your Love, Glory, Holiest on Sean and Lord please speak with Sean and let him hear Your voice in the mist of the his mind..let him know it is You and that You reside in the deepest core of his being and all he has to do is call on Your Holy Name...Sean just call out to Jesus and kick the devil back to hell where he belongs...Jesus is pure love and that is His desire for you...Listen to His voice... it is there and call Him forth in your life...He is life....satan is the stealer, liar, and destroyer...satan wants you to believe his lies....Jesus is calling you to life in Him....hold fast and you will hear His voice clearly....He still speaks with us today....He is love and any voice that tells you different is a liar, and you have the power and authority from Christ Jesus to speak and proclaim you are a child of the most High God and therefore off limits to the lies of satan ....kick them out and refuse to allow them to reside in your mind.... it is hard, but from my experience in the medical field, people hear God talking and most professional people deem them with mental illness...the tongue is the most powerful weapon on earth...

Proverbs 18: 21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

When we speak into peoples lives, even doctors...we have a profound effect on people, including health....I rebuke Doctors when they speak negative words to me or others in my hearing...I speak life into you..the Life of Christ Jesus as a child of the most High.... You will live a life for Jesus and you will change the lives of others..You will teach others how to hear Jesus and remove the enemy from them as well as yourself...I speak life to you...Come forward into your inheritance in Jesus...your Lord and Savior....Amen and Amen...

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
Lord, please come to his assistance that he may be freed of fears and healed in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Continuing to pray tonight for you..<><

SeansTriptych

May 26, 2011
Thank you all so much for your prayers!

It means a lot to me to have people praying for me!

I'm continuing to pray and ask Jesus for help everyday! I know he is by my side, helping the best he can!

God Bless.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all so much for your prayers!

It means a lot to me to have people praying for me!

I'm continuing to pray and ask Jesus for help everyday! I know he is by my side, helping the best he can!

God Bless.

Sean... Here is a good sermon... And not for your good... But I need to listen to faith stuff daily!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl5FW3mKsyI

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Psalm 103:2-4 (ESV)
[sup]2 [/sup]Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, [sup]3 [/sup]who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, [sup]4 [/sup]who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith friends...

I was brought up in a very negative environment in which I also graduated at the bottom of my class... Something like 237 out of 254. My problems were that I did not believe in myself and therefore thought I was born that way. When I was 18, and in need of a job I asked God for a job making a specific amount of money. I was blessed with that job, which was a few bucks more than minimum wage at the bottom of the totem pole. As I worked God would put faith friends my way who would tell me things like...

Hey Rockytopva... You know what overcomes fear? Action! Action overcomes fear!

Well... I used that faith to bid on other jobs and today I am in the Lab making good money. I actually went back to school and got two associate degrees and have a 3.8 GPA.

However... Had I today's faith as a teenager I would have done a lot better. I would have at least gone on and got another degree in Electronics and would be an electrician making the big money. I would have also liked to have got the bachelors degree at a university. In which I encourage all of those who read this post. God is a big God! He is able to do what you believe him for! :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Psalm 103:2-4 (ESV)
[sup]2 [/sup]Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, [sup]3 [/sup]who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, [sup]4 [/sup]who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,

Amen DB!

One of my Favorite verses!
:lol:

Every day is a new day in Jesus dear brother where the impossible meets the possible and something that was not in existence, becomes a reality...
Mark 9:23 Romans 4:17 Mathew 3:9 Luke 3:8

I have sent you some power scriptures as promised..

Be Blessed dear brother...prevailing in prayer
prayinghardsmiley.gif