I owe you all a huge apology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry I have been so angry and scared a few days before this all began. Of course I was justified as the powers that be went way to far and started violating the Bill of Rights and Constitution which now the DOJ is coming after those Governors. Even in my county the DOJ sued them because of not treating our religious freedom like they treated other things* and now we can go to Church in a car or less then 10 people (which we fall under because we have 7 people in my Church, it's a huge Church :D )

But I digress, I took my anger out here because I didn't know where else to do it and for that I am sorry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*They allowed abortion freely, getting alcohol from liquor stores with no distancing but Church, which is quite essential was deemed no go.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry I have been so angry and scared a few days before this all began. Of course I was justified as the powers that be went way to far and started violating the Bill of Rights and Constitution which now the DOJ is coming after those Governors. Even in my county the DOJ sued them because of not treating our religious freedom like they treated other things* and now we can go to Church in a car or less then 10 people (which we fall under because we have 7 people in my Church, it's a huge Church :D )

But I digress, I took my anger out here because I didn't know where else to do it and for that I am sorry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*They allowed abortion freely, getting alcohol from liquor stores with no distancing but Church, which is quite essential was deemed no go.
I forgive you, brother. I have done this as well in the past. I applaud you for your honesty and that you are willing to admit your faults here before some who may not be so forgiving. You're brave! :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bless you.

Every single one of us gets down seasons.
If we never experienced down dark time then we would not appreciate the wonderful glorious times of blessing. ✟