i rarely post my dreams but i was touched by it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i havent had a tornado dream in awhile but i had one.
i was completely alone.
i found a place down hill from the tornado and went into a house that seemed a bit underground
there were two children and they let me have some food
it was interesting.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i was completely alone.
i found a place down hill from the tornado and went into a house that seemed a bit underground
it was interesting.
Do you think it was a God dream?

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say this. The dream is about you ....not someone else.
i dont know who these children were. at all. the thought of children providing children with no other adult figure in sight is kind of scary

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dont know who these children were. at all. the thought of children providing children with no other adult figure in sight is kind of scary
Did they seem scary in the dream? I believe the children are representative of children of God. We come to Him as little children.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i dont know. im relaxing with it though and not going to force it. it coudl be.
i used to have a lot of tornado dreams then they started happening a bit more in my area and i hadnt had a dream for awhile til now.
I have dreams that I always know are God dreams. But then I mostly just have dreams that are just dreams.

Reactions: Lambano and TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did they seem scary in the dream? I believe the children are representative of children of God. We come to Him as little children.
they were the kindest people in the dream.
also its been windy the past few days. snow in the more northern or mountainous parts.

Reactions: Lambano and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they were the kindest people in the dream.
also its been windy the past few days. snow in the more northern or mountainous parts.
Two children of God feeding you and sheltering you during a storm/tornado. Sis, this is a message of hope.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In this dream I was sitting in this little cave which was just about big enough for me. At the entrance to the cave between me and the outside world was a fire which never seemed to burn out. It was dark outside the cave and I was aware that there were wolves out there too but that as long as the fire burned between me and them I was completely safe. It doesn’t need much explanation does it? My hiding place in Jesus with the Holy Spirit keeping me safe from the powers of darkness.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this dream I was sitting in this little cave which was just about big enough for me. At the entrance to the cave between me and the outside world was a fire which never seemed to burn out. It was dark outside the cave and I was aware that there were wolves out there too but that as long as the fire burned between me and them I was completely safe. It doesn’t need much explanation does it? My hiding place in Jesus with the Holy Spirit keeping me safe from the powers of darkness.
Wow, yes, sister! Hidden in the cleft of the Rock... in the Secret place of the Most High ...Jesus is the secret place.... hidden with Christ in God!!! Oh, Lord, this is beautiful!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was completely alone.
it was interesting.
Probably a dream related to your online or offline activity. Most likely the symbolism of the tornado is some sort of trouble. Taking advice from children is not wise though and probably something you should be weary of.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is very precious
i struggle with so much still but im embracing that Jesus might be all i have . its a bit lonely but its givin gme more peace