I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was a Hindu and I live in Navi Mumbai and I was scared to see the Holy Spirit and I became a Christian. I don't have a father. I have sinned since I was a child

How did you think it was the Holy Spirit? Had you read the gospel prior to seeing it? I have so many questions I would like to ask you! :)

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I saw on the computer that Jesus died on the cross. I only saw the Holy Spirit in times of sorrow. And I wanted to be the bride of the Lord
I was a pure vegetarian or vegan so I didn't eat onion or garlic and milk.I wanted to die by fasting.Because I can't walk since I was born.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Wonderful words from John's First Epistle in the New Testament, chapter 1, verses 1-9:

"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; )

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw on the computer that Jesus died on the cross. I only saw the Holy Spirit in times of sorrow. And I wanted to be the bride of the Lord

Many people read or hear about Jesus but do not believe or put their trust in Him so God healed your blindness or you would not have seen Jesus and wanted to belong to Him. Blessed by God are your eyes because you see. Blessed by God are you because He drew you to Him and wanted to be your Father and give you the gift of the Holy Spirit who guides us into all truth and teaches us. I’m weeping for joy to have you as a sister. And I’m glad you put your picture up. You’re so young! I am old.

Reactions: Lambano

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was a pure vegetarian or vegan so I didn't eat onion or garlic and milk.I wanted to die by fasting.Because I can't walk since I was born.

Have you read yet that we will have new bodies with no more sickness or pain? It’s so hard to remember sometimes that this is all only temporary and is not our forever home.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 21:4
New Living Translation

4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

Reactions: Siddhi Koli

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 5
New Living Translation

New Bodies
5 For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. 3 For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies. 4 While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it’s not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life. 5 God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Have you read yet that we will have new bodies with no more sickness or pain? It’s so hard to remember sometimes that this is all only temporary and is not our forever home.
God knows: this world is not ours but Satan's
Philippians 3:20
King James Version
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
The Bible says that in heaven Christ “will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body” (Philippians 3:21).

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
God knows: this world is not ours but Satan's
Philippians 3:20
King James Version
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
The Bible says that in heaven Christ “will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body” (Philippians 3:21).
@Siddhi Koli This is a wonderful verse from Philippians that you have quoted. :)

Here's another great passage all about the work of the Lord Jesus (Hebrews 2.1-9: )

"Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;

3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

5 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man that thou visitest him?

7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
you saw the holy spirit in the mirror of the car
you know it was the holy spirit since you read matthew Matthew 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
a golden transparent dove descending from heaven
but before that?
and also after that?
i mean as you ask it what do you think it means?
you just saw it but what did it do? did it say or try to talk to you? or try to approach you?
still not convinced it was really the holy ghost for what purpose did he show himself to you in the form of matthew 3:16

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Siddhi, I have been, lately, watching the events happening all over the world, not just in my country but everywhere, and comparing them to what scripture says about the time of the end, how many will be offended and hate each other, how so many people will die by wild animals (Covid, monkey pox), etc. And every day I see this world in those scriptures and I think to myself, surely, surely He is close to coming for us!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Will Jesus Really Forgive Me? For past sins

@Siddhi Koli

1 John 1.6-7 says:

"If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

:)