I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In car I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with yellow light with my own eyes.

A Person full of the Holy Ghost can "glow" or "radiate". Many of the early church paintings depicted this as a Halo over the saints, or an aura around them. I have witnessed this several times in my life, the first being when I witnessed this around a missionary from Africa when I was Baptized in the Holy Ghost as a child.

Was there person that had this Yellow light that your speaking of?

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
A Person full of the Holy Ghost can "glow" or "radiate". Many of the early church paintings depicted this as a Halo over the saints, or an aura around them. I have witnessed this several times in my life, the first being when I witnessed this around a missionary from Africa when I was Baptized in the Holy Ghost as a child.
Was there person that had this Yellow light that your speaking of?
It was the Holy Spirit as a golden dove

Bible say.During the baptism the Holy Spirit descends on Jesus And I saw the Holy Spirit in gold or yellow Colour .

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In car I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with yellow light with my own eyes.

I believe you. I was also in my car when I received the Holy Spirit. I felt the Spirit physically in waves and waves beginning at the top of my head and flowing down over me and in me and through me. It was probably some weeks later that I wondered, if I had looked in the mirror, would I have seen the tongues of flame…?

I literally felt the oil of joy run down me, and much later I found these verses:

Exodus 29:7 “Take the anointing oil and anoint him by pouring it on his head.”

Psalm 45:7 “You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.

Psalm 89:20 “I have found David my servant; with my sacred oil I have anointed him. My hand will sustain him; surely my arm will strengthen him.”

1 John 2:27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit–just as it has taught you, remain in him.

Last edited:

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I believe you. I was also in my car when I received the Holy Spirit. I felt the Spirit physically in waves and waves beginning at the top of my head and flowing down over me and in me and through me. It was probably some weeks later that I wondered, if I had looked in the mirror, would I have seen the tongues of flame…?
Ok What is means a tongue of flames?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok What is means a tongue of flames?

It’s in the book of Acts, when they received the promised Holy Spirit they were waiting for. Acts 2:3 - Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them.
They saw it, visibly.
I did not see it visibly but my goodness, I felt it!

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
It’s in the book of Acts, when they received the promised Holy Spirit they were waiting for. Acts 2:3 - Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them.
They saw it, visibly.
Oh okay I know half the Bible words.
Because I can't read English Bible language

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it happened, I ran to the only family member I had ever heard say a single thing about God. I told him about it and then I asked him about it. I asked, what was that? What IS it…? He laughed and held his arm out and he had goosebumps on his skin exactly like the goosebumps I had felt when it happened and he said, it’s God!!

Sometime later, I read how the word manna means:what is it? And that’s the exact thing I asked!
So it’s the true manna/bread from heaven being sent down.

But you must not think if someone did not experience it or see it as you did that it means they have not received the seed of the Holy Spirit.

I am convinced that for those of us who are weaker, or those who need more assurance, or who will struggle more through the growing of their trust, God comes in a more dramatic fashion.

Last edited: