I request information on the member known as Lifelong sinner. Where is he?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not here since July 18, profile is not available, I think they are gone.

Much love!
He was a calvinist that believed he was not elected. Also an open drug addict. I have never met a calvinist like him. Thanks for the info

Reactions: shortangel

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you know anything about his where abouts please let me know, thankyou.
Funny Titus, I was thinking of him yesterday. I so hope he will have a turn around and not buy into the Calvinism that has done nothing BUT condemn him :( I HATE that he believes that he is not loved by God.

Reactions: shortangel

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny Titus, I was thinking of him yesterday. I so hope he will have a turn around and not buy into the Calvinism that has done nothing BUT condemn him :( I HATE that he believes that he is not loved by God.
Yes, thanks for responding. It is truly sad if he has died. He will eventually understand John Calvin not the gospel misled him into believing that God would not love him/save him. Truly a lost soul thanks to a false doctrine that is Inspired of satan.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, thanks for responding. It is truly sad if he has died. He will eventually understand John Calvin not the gospel misled him into believing that God would not love him/save him. Truly a lost soul thanks to a false doctrine that is Inspired of satan.
Have you tried to inbox him at all? I might try that, as him and I had in-boxed a few times in the past.