I stand for Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pilgrim

Apr 2, 2008
Hi EveryoneI just wanted to let anyone know how much Im for Israel. I see others here have the Star of David and have Jerusalem in there heading , but Im not sure what you are all about... So to make it perfectly clear to all , I love Israel and Gods choisen people. I want to go to Israel someday and I hope its soon. I always use the same signiture in my email for over 10yrs and I hope that soon I can change that to This is my time in Jerusalem.. So if anyone wants to talk about Israel and all things related (bible,prayer,endtimes) then please lets fellowship in the Lord..Praise The LordPilgrimNext year in Jerusalem

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Pilgrim;50293)
Hi EveryoneI just wanted to let anyone know how much Im for Israel. I see others here have the Star of David and have Jerusalem in there heading , but Im not sure what you are all about... So to make it perfectly clear to all , I love Israel and Gods choisen people. I want to go to Israel someday and I hope its soon. I always use the same signiture in my email for over 10yrs and I hope that soon I can change that to This is my time in Jerusalem.. So if anyone wants to talk about Israel and all things related (bible,prayer,endtimes) then please lets fellowship in the Lord..Praise The LordPilgrimNext year in Jerusalem
Hello and welcome. Same here. There's lots of posts about Israel here.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ditto here PilgrimI think you'll find we cover alot about Israel and dont take to kindly to anti Jew Israel talk here. going there is on my list of things to do before I die:)

C

C 4 C

:israel: Welcome Pilgrim.
smile.gif