I want to share this With EVERYONE, please Read

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 8, 2007
When you get ahead of yourself, when you tell people that you know more than them, that they have an evil spirit, or they are of the devil. Why don't you just pray for them?! We get caught up sometimes with our excess of knowledge that we get big headed, and I'm guilty of this too, and if you say other wise, I know you've thought this many times over. So I'll leave this with you brothers and SistersThy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee;Isaiah 47:10People want to Argue rather than REASONPeople want to Assume, rather than listenPeople want people to see their WAY, instead of God's WayIsaiah 1:18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.NOTICE THE BOLDGod Bless you All, God Love you all in the Name of Yeshua HaMashiach

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
All are not prayerfully studying the word in one spirit. Mostly debating without caring what the other thinks.I have been learning through some of this though. There is so much false teaching I can understand some of the passion here. At least they allowfreedom of speech here. If this was a JW site or some other simular site they would shut us all down. Iwouldnt worry about it unorthodox people learn from mistakes and passion.

Nov 8, 2007
To add on to what I'm saying. No matter how great your walk is with HaMashiach(Christ), not matter how long you've been in the word, not matter how much you know, I will also leave you this. Only God has all truths and this applies to me and you(Plural you), the reader of this post, that even our Doctrines become Dogmas and I'll leave this for you all.Isaiah 28:8 For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.Spiritually speaking, No establishment, no denomination, congregation, or any Christian, sect has clean Doctrine. Whether you are of no denomination, congregation, assembly or establishment! ALL TABLES OF FULL OF VOMIT! God Bless you all, In the Name of the Ad~nai Y'shua HaMashiach, for the Glory of the Father.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
we can have all the knowledge we want, but if we have no love we have nothing,nothing. We all should ask ourself that question here.

Nov 8, 2007
Amen Brother, That's what I want Love and Understanding and Reasoning. I don't want people like Pariah Leaving Again, she had lots to offer to this board. The only person I ever had to go out of line with was Savedbygrace, and everyone else I've had a pretty good conversations with, but I'm just saying Cool heads prevail, so let poor water on heads as hot as coals, and reason. Not call people evil, or having evil spirits in them. Satan and his demons cannot possess a Holy Ghost filled man, only influence them.God Bless you All, God Love you All.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well I dont agree completly with your post#3 unorthodoxGods Word is not unclean the problem is people pick and chose which verse they want to listen to and ignore the rest even if it explains a misconception they will not listen to God but adhere to their man made denominations and doctrinesAnd you know I if not everyone think highly of you I have told you so and prayed for you but my first obligation is God and his word and we/I will teach it as my experience and understanding and the Lord have shown me wether it goes against doctrines of men or not The famine of the End times is for true word of God because everyone follows fast food religion doctrines of men People have said we teach differnt then they have heard I say If God tells us that the famine upon the world is for his true Wordwould not those of us that teach from his word be the minority???To my knowledge we have never taught anything that wasnt backed by scripture now you may disagree with our interptation but you can go to any strongs concordance and greek dictionary and prove it for yourself we are not just stating things out of thin airanyone can check us out we dont have any doctrine or hidden agenda we dont get paid big money We do this for one reason we love the truth of Gods Word and love sharing it with all that are looking for something more than Fast food doctrine of menwe dont enjoy arguing but if thats what happens when we state the truth as we see it so be itPS I to miss Pariah and wish she would return

Nov 8, 2007
Again Kriss I am of no denomination, assembly, or sect. I'm not even a Christian, God forbid I call myself a Christian, but in his Eyes am I truly one? I don't want to label myself anything. 1. Getting back to this, I go to a UPC Church sometimes cause I was baptized there CLC here in Stockton, and I try to even tell the youth that it was not an unknown tongue or babble. So I'm in agreement with you there. I don't go there much often cause I'm not a pentecostal and I DON'T believe or adhere to many of their dogmas. We can also agree that we are against organization and denomination amen? AMEN!2. We both Agree on the Serpent seed and the lineage of Cain.3. We both Agree that Ephraim and Mannaseh are references to America and Britain, which I'm still learning more about.4. We both agree, that in the Millennium those that didn't have a chance, will have a chance again then.5. Most Important we know who God is, what he's done for us, what his Word reveals as his will. Who His Son is, What his Son is, and his Purpose.Start off on a positive step, stop calling people on this board men filled with evil spirit. A HOLY GHOST FILLED PERSON ACCORDING TO 2nd Corinthians 3:7, Where The Holy Spirit is, THERE IS LIBERTY, CANNOT HAVE AN EVIL SPIRIT, then can be influenced, BUT NEVER FILLED OR POSSESSED.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I was not insuating you were Unorothdox my post was not just to you aloneI was talking in gen about all mens doctrines and denominations not anyone in particularand if you will read my posts (not Jags ) that is a term I seldom use I do not use it lightly and seldom call something an evil spirit unless that is specifically what I meanThat is a term Jagster uses to express his self about false doctrines not me So if I say it I mean it literally and exactly as I say it and only then if scripturesays it

Nov 8, 2007
Well Kriss you are my sister In Christ, Keep me in your Prayers and I'll keep you in Mine. Just as the Lord Jesus Christ loves me, so do I love you Big Sis.(In Christ) LOL

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
As I do you unorthodox or I would not bother to argure when I think you are going down a wrong path I would just wish you luck on your journey. But you matter to me:)