I Want to Stroll Over Heaven With You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Mon passed away almost 4 weeks ago. This is the song she requested to be played at her funeral.

She sang this song as a child in her little country Church. I hope you enjoy it!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Mon passed away almost 4 weeks ago. This is the song she requested to be played at her funeral.

She sang this song as a child in her little country Church. I hope you enjoy it!

That's a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing.
I am sorry for your loss. Our losses are heaven's gains.
My Mother in law passed away early January. She told me she wanted a celebration instead of tears,
She knew where she was headed and wanted us to be happy with her.
So I posted a video with the song Celebration and balloons in her honor.
My own mom passed away over 20 years ago. It was sudden and it hit me very hard. Took me a long time before I could say mom without tears in my eyes. I know she is in a much better place and that comforts me.
My dad just turned 88 and his health is up and down. More down than up. I thought I was going to lose him a couple weeks ago.
He got a bladder infection and it damaged one of his kidneys. And the infection got into his blood making him septic.
Today he is doing much better. His spirits are up, but he is having troubles getting up and down.
I'm not in very good condition myself and I worry if I am up to the task to take care of him if he comes to stay with me.
I know we will find a way. I just don't want to disappoint.
My thoughts and prayers are with you Charlie.
Someday we will be strolling over heaven with them. And what a glorious day that will be.
Hugs

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing.
I am sorry for your loss. Our losses are heaven's gains.
My Mother in law passed away early January. She told me she wanted a celebration instead of tears,
She knew where she was headed and wanted us to be happy with her.
So I posted a video with the song Celebration and balloons in her honor.
My own mom passed away over 20 years ago. It was sudden and it hit me very hard. Took me a long time before I could say mom without tears in my eyes. I know she is in a much better place and that comforts me.
My dad just turned 88 and his health is up and down. More down than up. I thought I was going to lose him a couple weeks ago.
He got a bladder infection and it damaged one of his kidneys. And the infection got into his blood making him septic.
Today he is doing much better. His spirits are up, but he is having troubles getting up and down.
I'm not in very good condition myself and I worry if I am up to the task to take care of him if he comes to stay with me.
I know we will find a way. I just don't want to disappoint.
My thoughts and prayers are with you Charlie.
Someday we will be strolling over heaven with them. And what a glorious day that will be.
Hugs

Thank you for your kind words, Ziggy. I'm looking forward to that day!

Reactions: dev553344 and Ziggy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My Mom passed away a year and a half ago. Sorry to hear of your loss. Sometimes I go to pick up the phone to call her, then I remember I can't. I think she still visits me sometimes from with Jesus. It is a difficult thing, and the Lord can give us peace in these times. I pray the Lord blesses you in peace that she is with him and in his happy family with the Father.

Reactions: Ziggy and Charlie24

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Mom passed away a year and a half ago. Sorry to hear of your loss. Sometimes I go to pick up the phone to call her, then I remember I can't. I think she still visits me sometimes from with Jesus. It is a difficult thing, and the Lord can give us peace in these times. I pray the Lord blesses you in peace that she is with him and in his happy family with the Father.

Thank you, devin, that is very kind.

Reactions: dev553344