I Will Keep Going

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I am tempted to opt out of suffering to stay on the narrow path. There are moments where I simply want friends and a life of ease and comfort, even if it means subscribing to the easy lies I see in churches today.

But I just want to say that I will continue to obey Jesus. Even though it's hard and involves suffering.

Ill keep forgiving. Keep being willing to share what I have. Keep continuing in the Scriptures.

I am discouraged and sometimes even in despair at the current landscape of falsehood. But I love the Lord.

Im sad and often feel detached but I believe that it's worth it to endure to the end.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I am tempted to opt out of suffering to stay on the narrow path. There are moments where I simply want friends and a life of ease and comfort, even if it means subscribing to the easy lies I see in churches today.

But I just want to say that I will continue to obey Jesus. Even though it's hard and involves suffering.

Ill keep forgiving. Keep being willing to share what I have. Keep continuing in the Scriptures.

I am discouraged and sometimes even in despair at the current landscape of falsehood. But I love the Lord.

Im sad and often feel detached but I believe that it's worth it to endure to the end.
How well I can relate! To all of this!

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes indeed dear sister , stay planted in the holy words of scripture and be not moved away into lies .
This life is but a vapor , but eternal life be forever . this life will end sister , but lambs will live forever with the KING .
Let thy forehead be as flint and see all loss as only gain . When this life be over
WHAT will have mattered , .........
What will have mattered when its all said and done .
That we knew and loved the glorious LORD and remained faithful to the end . THE REWARD IS GREAT
but do beware o men and even of the contrary flesh . The deciever cometh to decieve
and the flesh be contrary . Just march on sister . march on in the LORD .
This life in this world is all we have known since the day of our birth .
BUT THERE IS A PARADISE and a real HOME in a place without time as we know it .
THIS short vapor life will be over one day sister . And who knows when that is to come upon one .
ALL that matters is BEING FAITHFUL TO THE GLORIOUS LORD .
And the only reason we are even still here , still here , after being saved is to do one THING
and to live for HE who saved us . THE ONE THING IS do all to point to Christ and all He did teach
. stay dug in prayer and the bible . The flesh is as a troubled sea and can find no rest
but always will it rise up to cause one to be swept away into its current of deceptoin .
BUT JESUS IS GREATER . JESUS IS GREATER . so let us heed the SPIRIT , let us heed the unctions that
warn us NOT to go with the flow , not to do things contrary to Christ . And let all be in prayer for one another daily .
And realize , realize very clearly the signs of the times . That FOREST IS A SINGING that the time is far shorter than
most realize .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rest in the Lord. Remember His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

Give Him your burdens....think upon the Lord getting you through things a day at a time. He is holding onto you....rest in Him and His promises.
REST IN THE LORD and be IN THEM TRENCHES . All out unholy war is being raged against the true lambs
who are not conforming to the diverity inclusive love of many paths and etc .
AND ITS GONNA GET MUCH WORSE .
it wont just be cake bakers they come against . ITS ABOUT TO BE EVERYONE in the lambs book of life
who did not and would not conform to the dark love that satan sold unto the world . No worries sister .
JUST TRENCH ON IN THE LORD . ALL to your duty stations the trumpet has sounded
the enemy has well breached the walls of many churches and now they grow worse and worse
and truth is hated more and more and lies and false love embraced only more and more .
ON THIS path its gonna get nasty against any and all who do not conform to the lie . But fear not man
fear not to suffer , fear not loss , Fear only HE who has power to cast both body and soul into hells fires .
IN HIM we have all hope . IN HIM WE HAVE ALL HOPE no matter what cometh and is to come against us .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rest in the Lord. Remember His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

Give Him your burdens....think upon the Lord getting you through things a day at a time. He is holding onto you....rest in Him and His promises.
The world and her religoins are merging under what they think is GOD and LOVE .
The serpent is very wise and knows how to allure and to decieve . And if one has not CHRIST
then they are decieved and will only be greatly decieved . TO the trenches . to prayer stations
exhortation stations , let each do faithfully as they have been given .
This war will get bloody . As we have seen blood spilt through all ages
against the true lambs . Tribulation aint new for the lambs . its not a word to just occasionally spout .
WE ABOUT TO SEE IT . mark them words well . but fear not what is or what is to come .
THE LORD shall be and is with us through it all . now raise those hands , IT BE LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the path that many within christendom have taken
it will merge them and the other religoins all under a lie
as even now it is doing . satan can say GOD IS LOVE . but beware the version of what he calleth love
REMEMBER ONE THING .
REMEMBER THIS ONE THING CONCERNING LOVE .
LOVE REJOICES IN THE TRUTH . NOT AGAINST THE TRUTH
NOT IN LIES , NOT IN INQUITY , BUT ONLY IN THE TRUTH . remember that
and remember this , EVERY WORD OF THE LORD IS TRUTH . GET IN THEM BIBLES fast .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sister, you are receiving a huge, spiritual hug from me right now, you are so in my prayers.

1712448855814.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister, you are receiving a huge, spiritual hug from me right now, you are so in my prayers.

View attachment 44154
The eclipse cometh on the morrow , Lord willing of course .
But a far greater darkness has already come and it has done all to cover up the light of the glorious one and only true gospel
of Christ . My advice is let none heed its social inclusive call . Now hit them trenches sister nancy .
Its all out war for the souls of men in these last and final days upon earth .
Everyone to your trenches and stations . prayer stations , exhortation stations , whatever each was called to do , DO IT
for the enemy has come from within and has leavend up many a house and many a church .
But the lambs shall not heed them .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. Sorry for your suffering but definitely worth enduring to the end. The right path is always Jesus no matter the cost. Devil steals but Jesus gives life and forgiveness
Onward in the trenches mayflower . Time be short and shorter by the day it does get .
A wonderful home awaits the lambs at the end of our faith . But times in this world will only continue to wax worse
and worse as seducers seduce and decievers decieve . THE LORD has the lambs and HE IS OUR HOPE and our salvation .
With many praises and thanksgivings UNTO HIM let us march onwards in the LORD .

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You put in words the same situation in which I live. May God give you endurance.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You put in words the same situation in which I live. May God give you endurance.
Sie battle rages on and in these final days things only get worse .
Imagine how even lott must have felt surrounded by so very many that were anti God and lovers of sin .
Die daily and heed the SPIRIT and not the contrary monster called the flesh .
Soon this will all be at an end . SOON the sky shall rip
but until that day and until that hour , or till the last breath ebbs out of those lungs
FIGHT the good fight of faith and point to Christ JESUS and all biblical doctrine . To the trenches
this war is about to only get worse as soon true lambs will even be cast totally out of a unified society of a unifed world .