I will lead My People into the Holy Land

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hosea 2:14-15 But now, I shall woo her and lead My people into a deserted place, I will encourage them and restore their Land. Then the Israelites will respond as did their ancestors when they came out of Egypt
This has not yet been fulfilled. It applies to the Christian Peoples and will happen after the Lord has cleared and cleansed all of the holy Land on His Day of fiery wrath.
Here is the context:
Hosea 1:10-11 The Israelites will be as countless as the sands of the sea. The time will come when it will no longer be said of them; ‘You are not My people’, and they will be called ‘Children of the Living God’. The people of Judah and Israel will be reunited and will choose for themselves one leader, they will prosper in the Land, for great will be the Day of Jezreel. Romans 9:24-27
Choose their leader; before the Return of Jesus. Jezreel means punishment, this refers to the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, that will clear the Land for this reunion and for the Lord’s favour to His people. Isaiah 10:22, Ezekiel 35:15-27, Jeremiah 30:21

Hosea 3:4-5 The Israelites will be for a long time without a King or leader and without the Temple sacrifices, or the sacred observances. After that, they will again seek the Lord and their Davidic King. All Israel will turn with reverence to their God and seek His favour for the days to come. Isaiah 55:6-7, Psalm 105:1-5

Hosea 12:6-9 Turn back by God’s help, maintain loyalty and justice and wait continually for your God. Ephraim says; surely I have become rich, I am strong and prosperous, sin will not be found in me. The Lord says; From your days in Egypt, I am still your God, you will live in tents yet again, as you did in the Exodus.
Ephraim, the leader of the ten Northern tribes: the House of Israel, among the Western nations, is strong and prosperous. They believe their kind of worship will save them. Isaiah 2:6-8, Isaiah 58:1-5

Hosea 2:13 I shall punish her [Israel] for her sins against Me, when forgetful of Me, she ran off to worship other gods. Ezekiel 4:4-6, Leviticus 26:18
Punishment by exile for a decreed time, now nearly completed.

Hosea 2:14-15 But now, I shall woo her and lead My people into a deserted place, I will encourage them and restore their Land. Then the Israelites will respond as did their ancestors when they came out of Egypt. Ezekiel 20:34-36, Deut. 30:5

Hosea 11:8-11 How can I reject you, Israel and make you like those nations that have died out? A change of heart moves Me; I am the Lord, not a mortal, I will not destroy My people. They will follow their Lord when He calls, they will come from all parts of the earth and I will settle them in houses in their own Land. This is the Word of the Lord. Isaiah 62:1-5, Jeremiah 30:1-40, Zechariah 8:2-8

Hosea 2:16-23 On that Day My people will call Me their ‘Husband’, for I shall betroth Myself to them forever, bestowing righteousness, justice, loyalty and love. I will remove all dangers from them, they will live without fear in a plentiful Land. The people once called Not loved’, andNot My people’, will inhabit their inheritance. I will say to them ‘You are My people’ and they will say; ‘You are our God’. Romans 9:24-26 This refers to every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language.

Hosea 14:4-8 I shall heal My peoples apostasy, I shall love them freely for my anger is turned away from them. I shall be as dew to Israel, they will dwell in My shadow, so that they may flourish and prosper. I declare and affirm that I, the Lord am the strong tree that shelters My people, they will be famous for their prosperity.

Hosea 14:9 Let the wise consider these things and let the prudent acknowledge them. The Lord’s Laws are right and His people obey them, but sinners fall. Isaiah 1:27-28
Reference: REB, some verses abridged.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hosea 2:14-15 But now, I shall woo her and lead My people into a deserted place, I will encourage them and restore their Land. Then the Israelites will respond as did their ancestors when they came out of Egypt
This has not yet been fulfilled. It applies to the Christian Peoples and will happen after the Lord has cleared and cleansed all of the holy Land on His Day of fiery wrath.
Here is the context:
Hosea 1:10-11 The Israelites will be as countless as the sands of the sea. The time will come when it will no longer be said of them; ‘You are not My people’, and they will be called ‘Children of the Living God’. The people of Judah and Israel will be reunited and will choose for themselves one leader, they will prosper in the Land, for great will be the Day of Jezreel. Romans 9:24-27
Choose their leader; before the Return of Jesus. Jezreel means punishment, this refers to the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, that will clear the Land for this reunion and for the Lord’s favour to His people. Isaiah 10:22, Ezekiel 35:15-27, Jeremiah 30:21

Hosea 3:4-5 The Israelites will be for a long time without a King or leader and without the Temple sacrifices, or the sacred observances. After that, they will again seek the Lord and their Davidic King. All Israel will turn with reverence to their God and seek His favour for the days to come. Isaiah 55:6-7, Psalm 105:1-5

Hosea 12:6-9 Turn back by God’s help, maintain loyalty and justice and wait continually for your God. Ephraim says; surely I have become rich, I am strong and prosperous, sin will not be found in me. The Lord says; From your days in Egypt, I am still your God, you will live in tents yet again, as you did in the Exodus.
Ephraim, the leader of the ten Northern tribes: the House of Israel, among the Western nations, is strong and prosperous. They believe their kind of worship will save them. Isaiah 2:6-8, Isaiah 58:1-5

Hosea 2:13 I shall punish her [Israel] for her sins against Me, when forgetful of Me, she ran off to worship other gods. Ezekiel 4:4-6, Leviticus 26:18
Punishment by exile for a decreed time, now nearly completed.

Hosea 2:14-15 But now, I shall woo her and lead My people into a deserted place, I will encourage them and restore their Land. Then the Israelites will respond as did their ancestors when they came out of Egypt. Ezekiel 20:34-36, Deut. 30:5

Hosea 11:8-11 How can I reject you, Israel and make you like those nations that have died out? A change of heart moves Me; I am the Lord, not a mortal, I will not destroy My people. They will follow their Lord when He calls, they will come from all parts of the earth and I will settle them in houses in their own Land. This is the Word of the Lord. Isaiah 62:1-5, Jeremiah 30:1-40, Zechariah 8:2-8

Hosea 2:16-23 On that Day My people will call Me their ‘Husband’, for I shall betroth Myself to them forever, bestowing righteousness, justice, loyalty and love. I will remove all dangers from them, they will live without fear in a plentiful Land. The people once called Not loved’, andNot My people’, will inhabit their inheritance. I will say to them ‘You are My people’ and they will say; ‘You are our God’. Romans 9:24-26 This refers to every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language.

Hosea 14:4-8 I shall heal My peoples apostasy, I shall love them freely for my anger is turned away from them. I shall be as dew to Israel, they will dwell in My shadow, so that they may flourish and prosper. I declare and affirm that I, the Lord am the strong tree that shelters My people, they will be famous for their prosperity.

Hosea 14:9 Let the wise consider these things and let the prudent acknowledge them. The Lord’s Laws are right and His people obey them, but sinners fall. Isaiah 1:27-28
Reference: REB, some verses abridged.
These scriptures Keraz speak of Jesus and his restoration yet you see it not.
How else could God convey salvation to the recalcitrant people of Israel without the understanding the Apostles have brought to us of Jesus?

Luke 24:25 'He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?” 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

Hosea is particularly pertinent.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
These scriptures Keraz speak of Jesus and his restoration
Hosea, who Paul quoted in Romans 9:24-26, is quite clear: the faithful Christian people of God will go to and live in the holy Land. That area from the Nile to the Euphrates. A physical place which God still has concern for, Deuteronomy 11:11-12, and that He will clear and cleanse, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, on His forthcoming Day of fiery wrath.
Proved by how the holy people of God are seen there; Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:5-8

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hosea, who Paul quoted in Romans 9:24-26, is quite clear: the faithful Christian people of God will go to and live in the holy Land. That area from the Nile to the Euphrates. A physical place which God still has concern for, Deuteronomy 11:11-12, and that He will clear and cleanse, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, on His forthcoming Day of fiery wrath.
Proved by how the holy people of God are seen there; Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:5-8
"False"

Jesus returns in fire and final judgement dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Your claim that all believers will be miraculously teleported to the land of Israel at the Lord's return is also "False"

Your claim of a (Coronal Mass Ejection) is also false, Jesus alone will be the consuming fire at his return (The End)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 26:11 Lord; Your hand is lifted high, let the fire reserved for Your enemies consume them. The godless cannot see how You will protect Your people.

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go My people, enter your rooms and shut the doors after you. Withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins. Then the earth will show the blood shed on it and hide the slain no more.

Isaiah 25:9 On that Day, Your people will say: See, this is our God, we have waited for Him and He will deliver us, let us rejoice and exult in His deliverance.

Isaiah 25:1-3 God Almighty, You are my God, I shall praise You, for You have done wonderful things – long planned, certain and sure. You have turned cities into heaps of rubble, their houses swept away – never to be rebuilt. For this, many a cruel nation is in awe of You.

Isaiah 26:16-19 In our distress, Lord, we sought You out, chastened by the whisper of Your rebuke. As a woman with child cries out in her pains, so were we because of You, Lord. Our labour has been in vain, we achieved nothing for Your Land or people. But Your dead will live, those long dead who lay in the earth, will rise again, they will arise and shout for joy.

Isaiah 25:4-5 Truly, You have been a refuge to the poor and needy in their distress, their shelter from the tempest, shade from the heat. For the attack of the godless gets them nowhere and You silence the uproar of our enemies.

Isaiah 26:15 Lord, You have enlarged the nation and won honour for Yourself. You have extended all the frontiers of this country.

Isaiah 26:1-2 On that Day this song will be sung in Judah; We have a strong city – Open the gates, let a righteous nation enter, a people who kept the faith.
Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged

The Lord’s hand of judgement is ready to strike, the fire reserved for Your enemies will consume them. Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Revelation 6:12-17

for the attack of the godless gets them nowhere, The fulfilment of Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12, Jeremiah 49:35-37

Whole cities are destroyed and those killed will lie unburied. Amos 1:1-15, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 9:22, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 17:1

But the Lord will be a refuge for His righteous people. Psalms 62:5-8, Zephaniah 2:3

..shade from the heat, they; withdraw for a little while,– take shelter from the fire reserved for His enemies, a huge Coronal Mass Ejection fireball, that will destroy them.
Isaiah 30:26-30, Proverbs 3:25-26, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7

Then: a righteous nation [people group] enters, Matthew 21:43, into all of the holy Land area, as promised to the Patriarchs, by descent or grafted in by faith. Galatians 3:36-29

They will live in the new country of Beulah, all of the holy Land: in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31:10-14, Isaiah 27:6, Ezekiel 28:24-26, Romans 9:24-26

They are all the faithful Christians from every race, nation and language, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 7:9, who will fulfill their destiny to be a light to the nations and His witnesses to the world. Isaiah 43:10-12, John 15:27, Isaiah 66:19, Isaiah 49:8

Your dead will rise again This happens later, Jesus will bring the souls of the dead martyrs with Him at His Return. Revelation 6:9-11, Revelation 20:4 and then, after the Millennium. all who have ever lived will stand before God in Judgement. Revelation 20:11-15 and those people found worthy; their names Written in the Book of Life, will receive immortality.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God is a consuming fire Deut. 4:24, Heb. 12:24 .... How is it the righteous are not consumed?
I think your 'coronal mass' thing Keraz, is wishful thinking. I'm persuaded you understand the 'wrath of God' as you would the wrath of man.....an insatiable itching to get even.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
... How is it the righteous are not consumed?
Because the Lord will protect those who call upon His Name. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21 and Isaiah 43:2, Isaiah 41:13, Psalms 91, +
I think your 'coronal mass' thing Keraz, is wishful thinking.
A CME of unprecedented magnitude is the only possible explanation for what the Prophets tell us will happen. Malachi 4:1, for example.
It will be God's second reset of the worlds civilization. Humans went bad in Noahs time, so God wiped them out with a Flood. This time; He will use fire, but many more will survive, as it will be mainly directed at the Middle East region. Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 2:1-5

It is your wishful thinking that such a disaster won't happen!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because the Lord will protect those who call upon His Name. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21 and Isaiah 43:2, Isaiah 41:13, Psalms 91, +

A CME of unprecedented magnitude is the only possible explanation for what the Prophets tell us will happen. Malachi 4:1, for example.
It will be God's second reset of the worlds civilization. Humans went bad in Noahs time, so God wiped them out with a Flood. This time; He will use fire, but many more will survive, as it will be mainly directed at the Middle East region. Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 2:1-5

It is your wishful thinking that such a disaster won't happen!
I think there will be disaster for sure, I doubt however that God is overtly responsible......and I'm not even sure you understand what I'm trying to communicate with you.
......and there are other explanations contrary to your emphatic statement, 'A CME of unprecedented magnitude is the only possible explanation for what the Prophets tell us will happen.'

I know, I know, you will quote the bible saying God destroyed here and there yet I would ask Is God a destroyer in the way you imagine?
Consider the children in Noah's day, little ones who had no say in being born into a corrupt society. Does God drown the innocent ones willy nilly?.....I know men and demons do, they are indiscriminate, but God? ....or will you insist making God in the image of men?

The scriptures were written by men, God did not hold the pen. They wrote from their perspective/ understanding of God just like you do. That principle applies to all the Prophets.....and often that perspective/ understanding had short comings.....some serious.

When Moses struck the rock instead of speaking to it, do you think he didn't hear what God told him? or was it a case of making an assumption which was incorrect?
Saul (Paul) thought he was so right before the Damascus road experience, in his zeal he went about imprisoning and killing those who clung to Jesus. That's what ultimately a faulty view of God results in....when it is pushed.

We can ask these questions, we are encouraged to, because unless one has their head in the sand, one will see that this sort of behaviour is not that manifested by God's revelation of himself in Jesus.....and Jesus is the clearest and definitive explanation/ unfolding of God's character. The brief words God spoke on the Mount of Transfiguration make that clear.

Now I know you have invested a lot of time and energy in your particular angle but so did the religious Jews and they were in error .....to the point of murdering the very one their centuries old economy foretold.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Now I know you have invested a lot of time and energy in your particular angle but so did the religious Jews and they were in error .....to the point of murdering the very one their centuries old economy foretold.
Daniel 12:10b, tells us that in the end times; only a few will understand.
The prime requirement to understand the Prophesies, is to clear the mind of all the theories, doctrines and straight out fables, which are believed by the majority of people today. Jesus said that many [most] would be deceived: Matthew 24:11 He also said that the wise and learned would be incapable of knowing the truths of the Prophetic Word. Matthew 11:25-26

What can people do? Just this: Trust on the Lord for His protection and keep your faith, no matter what happens.
However; to know what really will happen, will be a big help to get thru it all. Note; that the sun is now in a very active phase and a big earth directed CME, is highly likely.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Daniel 12:10b, tells us that in the end times; only a few will understand.
The prime requirement to understand the Prophesies, is to clear the mind of all the theories, doctrines and straight out fables, which are believed by the majority of people today. Jesus said that many [most] would be deceived: Matthew 24:11 He also said that the wise and learned would be incapable of knowing the truths of the Prophetic Word. Matthew 11:25-26

What can people do? Just this: Trust on the Lord for His protection and keep your faith, no matter what happens.
However; to know what really will happen, will be a big help to get thru it all. Note; that the sun is now in a very active phase and a big earth directed CME, is highly likely.
Am I flogging a dead horse Keraz? Do you mean to say you have no idea what I'm saying because you never address what I put forward....you just repeat your mantra again and again......and even your statements and quotes above carry no significant weight in favour of your argument. I could use the exact same quotes.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A CME of unprecedented magnitude is the only possible explanation for what the Prophets tell us will happen.
Jesus Christ alone is your proclaimed CME

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God
, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Last edited:
Reactions: Earburner

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus Christ alone is your proclaimed CME

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God
, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 Thessalonians 1:10 When on that great Day, He reveals His glory among His own people.....among His believers.....
This Prophecy is not the glorious Return, when every eye will see Him, on the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, He will protect those who call upon His Name. They will know His Presence has saved them; every faithful Christian believer.

Bible prophecy is clear: the Lord will send fire to destroy the attackers of Israel - Psalms 83, Psalms 11:4-6, Amos 1
Your forcefully pushed beliefs, demonstrate a serious lack of knowledge of what the Prophetic Word actually says.
Am I flogging a dead horse Keraz?
I certainly feel that is what I am doing here.
Prophesies which can be explained by a natural fulfilment, should not be thought of as having a spiritual fulfilment. The water which destroyed the antediluvian world, was real; so will the fire be, that will come on the Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath. 2 Peter 3:7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Thessalonians 1:10 When on that great Day, He reveals His glory among His own people.....among His believers.....
This Prophecy is not the glorious Return, when every eye will see Him, on the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, He will protect those who call upon His Name. They will know His Presence has saved them; every faithful Christian believer.

Bible prophecy is clear: the Lord will send fire to destroy the attackers of Israel - Psalms 83, Psalms 11:4-6, Amos 1
Your forcefully pushed beliefs, demonstrate a serious lack of knowledge of what the Prophetic Word actually says.

I certainly feel that is what I am doing here.
Prophesies which can be explained by a natural fulfilment, should not be thought of as having a spiritual fulfilment. The water which destroyed the antediluvian world, was real; so will the fire be, that will come on the Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath. 2 Peter 3:7
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I will give the Land to new owners:

Zephaniah 3:1-8
Woe to the place of oppression, filthy and defiled, they heed no warning voice and ignore God’s rebukes. They won’t take correction or place their trust in their Creator. Their leaders have no concern for the people and prophet and priest alike profane the Holy Scriptures.
The people who ‘won’t take correction and trust their Creator’, is the Jewish State of Israel.

The Lord has judged and punished them before, their land laid waste and the towns deserted and He thought: surely now they will fear Me and will accept instruction, but they continue on in their evil deeds and they show no shame for it.
Judah has been punished and exiled before; by Babylon and by Rome. But as Ezekiel 21:14 tells us, there will be a third time.

Therefore: look out for Me, for the Day when I will stand up to witness against you, on the Day that I execute justice upon the nations, for I will pour out My fierce anger and the whole earth will be enveloped by the fire of My wrath.
This will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and fiery wrath against the nations. Prophesied in the Bible over 100 times. Habakkuk 3:12 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17, +

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall wipe away your shame for all the transgressions committed in you, for I shall remove all your proud and arrogant citizens, only the humble and peaceful people will remain and those who never practise evil or speak lies, they will settle in the Land and nothing will disturb them.
This is the great Second Exodus of all of God’s people into all of the holy Land. Every faithful Christian: a vast multitude from every tribe, race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Romans 9:24=26, Revelation 7:9 and the amazing stories in Psalms 107.

Zephaniah 3:9-10 They will all know a pure language, so everyone will know the true Name of the Lord and will praise Him with one accord. My worshippers, all the righteous people will come from afar to worship the Lord and bring offerings to Him. People from every race, nation and language, all the born again Christian people, will travel there to live, in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, while the rest of the world is ruled by a One World Government. Daniel 7:23, Revelation 17:12

Zephaniah 3:14-17 Daughter of Jerusalem; sing for joy! For the Lord has taken away your punishments and has cast out your enemies. Now the Lord is with you and you need never again fear disaster.
On the Day of the Lord’s wrath; This is the message for My people: Fear not, stand firm in your faith, your God will keep you safe and will rejoice over you.

Ref: REB, CJB, KJV. Some verses condensed and paraphrased.

This chapter of Zephaniah encapsulates the soon to happen end times story.
It tells how Jerusalem, the holy Land is denigrated by its ungodly inhabitants and will rejoice when they are gone.

How those enemies of the Lord, the evil neighbors, Jeremiah 12:14, and all who reject the Salvation of Jesus, will be uprooted and gone, then the holy Land resettled by the Lord’s faithful believers. Ezekiel 34:11-31 tells it plainly.

Jeremiah 7:30-34 & 8:1-13 The people of Judah have done wrong, they worship idols and have no regard for their Creator....Therefore, the time is coming when I shall fill the valley of Topeth with their corpses.......All the survivors of this wicked race, from wherever I have banished them, would rather die than live. Isaiah 22:14

...Judah is incurable in their waywardness......I listen, but I hear not one word of remorse ....My people do not know the Judgements of the Lord. How can you say: We are wise and we have the Law of God, when your scribes and priests have falsified it? The wise are shamed and where is wisdom in them?

Therefore I will give their wives to others and give their land to new owners, for all of their prophets and priests are frauds....on My Day of reckoning, they will fall with a great crash. I shall surely consume them says the Lord and there will be no grapes on the vine
, [Israel] and no figs on the fig tree. [Judah]

We Christians are told by Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:4-5, that we should know God’s plans for what will happen in the near future. Zephaniah 3 gives it to us, confirmed by the sequence of Revelation chapters 6-7.

What is presented to you in these scriptures, is God’s Promises to His faithful people, His blessings of peace and prosperity, of joy and happiness, of security and long life, as all who love Him and keep the Commandments; will live in His Land.

It is the prophetic parallel of ancient Israel, where Jesus led the people through the desert and how most of them refused to accept the Promise. 1 Corinthians 10:6-13

Ezekiel 20:34-38 tells how, once again, some of His people will revolt and rebel and they will not be allowed to enter the Land of Israel.

In today’s situation, we have many who have accepted the Gospel, but who have chosen their own beliefs about what God intends to do for His people and during this forthcoming test, 1 Peter 4:12, they may fail to stand firm in their trust that the Lord will protect them. This won’t lose their salvation, but it will be a serious disadvantage, 1 Corinthians 3:13-15

The great chapter of Isaiah 35:1-10, is one of the many prophesies that describe the Lord’s faithful Christian people entering the holy Land, says: ...no one unclean will go there....The Lord’s people, set free: will enter Zion with shouts of triumph