I will not quit….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:14-15(NASB20)
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore, all who are mature, let’s have this attitude; and if in anything you have a different attitude, God will reveal that to you as well;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scripture puts forth that a sign of one being matured in Christ is having the attitude of pressing on towards the upward call of God, which is the natural outcome of letting the life of Christ in one have its way…. This is the desire of the life of Christ that was born in each believer at the moment of regeneration, this desire, given leave to grow, is the truth that is being pointed towards….

For the desire of this life of Christ in one, has but one desire, and that is, toward this upward call of God…

This desire in the life known and recognized for what it is, will in its course teach the believing heart what it needs to know to grow up in Christ…. If the believing heart does but one thing, and the one thing is the simplest of all things, and that one thing is; keep wanting it…. Through the ups and downs, through the failures and victories, will this heart keep on pressing into its upward call…. This continuing of this pressing into one’s upward call is what scripture calls a sign of maturity in Christ….

For this scripture does not put forth one’s victory’s and failures as a sign, but it does put forth one’s willingness to look away from, to the higher or greater then one at present has achieved…. Then the scripture goes on to say;

Philippians 3:16 (NASB20)
however, let’s keep living by that same standard to which we have attained.

Then the, however, meaning, at the very least, let us keep living by the standard that we have attained, so that the lessons of the passed won’t have to be repeated…. For we all sin and fall short in many ways, as well as overcome and gain victories… It is not being content in one’s walk with one’s victories and failures, that is that which is being put forth as the sign of being matured, that being, the desire for the pressing in for the more that says; ‘I will not quit’….

Be blessed the heart with the desire to the pressing in, for the growing in one’s upward call…

A fellow believer, Not me

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the continuing onwards even though it is a struggle, the pushing forwards through the hardship the constant labor of having to get back up after being knocked down all to the end goal the finish of the race that your heart strives for.

This world has it's troubles and tribulations and once saved you are placed under a whole new set of trials and tribulations as you are now set on the enemies radar but we must never give in never let the enemy push us down or let our spirirts break we must burn with a fire and passion that lights up the night sky never giving up never giving in never backing down no mattter how many times we stumble and fall down always getting back on our feet.

But we cannot do this on our own for though we must be strong we cannot truly be strong on our own we must encourage and build each other up hold each other up and help each other up when a brother or sister has fallen down. We must live together in Christ strengthening and feeding off of each others strength then we have no need to worry if one falls in weakness because one two or three more will be there to help carry the fallen soldier. We will never give up so long as we live in Christ and each other

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the continuing onwards even though it is a struggle, the pushing forwards through the hardship the constant labor of having to get back up after being knocked down all to the end goal the finish of the race that your heart strives for.

This world has it's troubles and tribulations and once saved you are placed under a whole new set of trials and tribulations as you are now set on the enemies radar but we must never give in never let the enemy push us down or let our spirirts break we must burn with a fire and passion that lights up the night sky never giving up never giving in never backing down no mattter how many times we stumble and fall down always getting back on our feet.

But we cannot do this on our own for though we must be strong we cannot truly be strong on our own we must encourage and build each other up hold each other up and help each other up when a brother or sister has fallen down. We must live together in Christ strengthening and feeding off of each others strength then we have no need to worry if one falls in weakness because one two or three more will be there to help carry the fallen soldier. We will never give up so long as we live in Christ and each other

Hi, the heart that would be willing is a blessed heart indeed… May He so fulfill such a heart..

Be blessed in that heart, Not me