Identification By The Seed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: - Mark 13:21.

There are many things in the seed in you but none as powerful for you as your identification that is in the seed.

A quick example of identification in the seed is; have you ever been in a situation or say a fellowship meeting and the singing was great the preaching was the best. You still leave there filling empty, just not fulfilled and you are the only one that can know that. What is that? Identification, there is no identifying with the natural parent and what you need cannot come from an adoptive parent. How do I identify with my natural parent? By knowing what is in the seed, your all and all is in the seed. Everything a believer desires in this world is in that seed. Your peace and joy and hope and love and identification are all in that seed.

Have you been so tense that you had to pray Lord give me peace. That may or may not happen, why is that? Because he birthed the peaceful one in you. Point is for believers they do not just get things or these things from God, they get the person who is these things. Where are these things found? In the seed of God. It is not outside of you, you cannot get it or fill it any other way but by him.

It's like your salvation, do we need to point out our salvation is a person. That is such an important place to start in understanding because it will help you to keep a good perspective when searching the scriptures. You search for him, a person. If you search for thing's, that is all you will find is things. You can know all about the end times and that is all you will know. So what if you can tell everybody how it will all works and how it will end, it is still just a thing. Human beings cannot live by things, we are designed to live by the life of another and the proper identification. Proper Identification is a key to the scriptures.