If you had to put together a prophetical timeline

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you had to put together a prophetical timeline... What would you envision?

If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton... Please note... All of these figures are approximates... I merely did the best from what I know!

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half. Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christs coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However Isaac Newton notes

It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

Before Christ comes the Anti-Christ (leader of the Fourth Reich) must be revealed...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Who....

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

I traveled to Tahiti the last two weeks and couldn't help but notice all the electronic devices hooked to databases. All you have to do is swipe your passports and all your information comes up. You can even have your iPhone display your ticket information. We are not far away from having everything stored on a universal database in which we will all be required to be tied to! And for most folk this will be just another tattoo!

So to summarize the events leading to the end...

2016 - The Hebrew Temple is rebuilt
2016-2020 - The continued rise of ISIS
2026 - Ezekiel 38 - Give or take a decade
2026-2036 AD - The prospering of Israel
2046-53 AD - The AntiChrist (leader of the Fourth Reich) begins to set up his kingdom
2053 AD - I would think the rapture somewhere in here... In which many do not believe in... Which is OK
2053-2056 - - The 3 1/2 year AntiChrist Fourth Reich rule
2056 - The 3 1/2 year tribulation begins
12.25.2060 - The Return of Christ with 10,000's of his saints...

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
The great trib will precede the rapture Matt 24:29. I do recommend the book Prewrath Rapture of the Church by Marvin Rosenthal.

1. Antichrist signs peace treaty with Israel to begin the 70th week Isa 28:15 NIV, Isa 28:18 NIV, Isa 57:8-9 NIV, Dan 9:27 NIV, Rev 6:2 NIV.
2. The third temple is built Ez 40-48NIV, Dan 9:27 NIV, 2 Thess 2:3-4 NIV.
3. The first 3.5 years are birth pains, the first four seals are open along with apostasy of Jews Dan 11:36-45 NIV, Matt 24:4-7, 2 Thess 2:3 NIV, Rev 6:1-8 NIV.
4. At the middle of the 70th week the abomination of desolation takes place Dan 9:27 NIV, Matt 24:15 NIV, 2 Thess 2:3-4 NIV.
5. Michael the angel, the restrainer is removed here Dan 12:1 NIV, 2 Thess 2:6-12 NIV, Rev 12:6-12 NIV.
6. Immediately after the abomination of desolation the fifth seal is open and the Great Tribulation begins, man's rebellion against God.
7. This is right around where the two witnesses make their appearance and prophesy for 1,260 days Mal 4:5 NIV, Rev 11:2-3 NIV.
8. The last 3.5 years of the 70th week now begins.
9. Then the Great Tribulation is cut short around the middle of the last 3.5 years Matt 24:22 NIV.
10. Immediately after the Great Tribulation ends cosmic disturbances occur before the Day of the Lord begins.
11. The 144,000 are then sealed before the rapture, so they can enter the Day of the Lord without harm Rev 7:2-4 NIV.
12. The rapture and the Bema Seat comes at the seventh seal, after Great Tribulation and before the Day of the Lord 2 Cor 5:10 NIV.
13. Then begins the Day of the Lord, the start of God's wrath of trumpets. The 5th trumpet will also last five months Rev 9:5 NIV.
14. At the end of the 70th week the beast will kill the two witnesses, but after 3.5 days they will come alive Rev 11:7-12 NIV.
15. Very few people will be left after the 70th week is complete Zech 13:8-9 NIV.
16. Jesus Christ landing on the Mount of Olives is here Zech 9:14-17 NIV, Zech 10:1-12 NIV, Zech 12:10-14 NIV, Zech 14:4 NIV, Mal 3:2-4 NIV, Rom 11:26-27 NIV, Rev 19:11-21 NIV.
17. After the 70th week is complete the bowl judgments begin for 30 days Dan 12:11 NIV, Zech 12:10-14 NIV.
18. Then the 45 days begin for cleansing of the Temple Dan 12:12 NIV, Zech 13:1-6 NIV.
19. After the 45 days are finished the 1,000 year millennium begins Rev 20:4-6 NIV.
20. After the 1,000 years are finished, nonbelievers will come alive and be judged Rev 20:11-15 NIV.
21. Then a New Heaven and a New Earth will appear making everything new Rev 21:1-8 NIV.
22. Lastly, Eden is restored in which we now live with Jesus Christ forever and ever. Amen Rev 22:1-5 NIV.

Side Note 1: The full seven years are never called "the tribulation period", rather the 70th week is the proper name to describe the seven years.

Side Note 2: The Great Tribulation and the Day of the Lord are not the same event. The GT is man's rebellion against God, and the Day of the Lord is God's wrath against man. These two events are split in half in the last 3.5 years of the 70th week. The church will have to go through the first five seals and also the GT, but they will be raptured before the Day of the Lord begins, God's wrath of trumpets and bowls. The church will witness the signing of the peace treaty, the third temple built, the first four seals opening, the abomination of desolation, the two witnesses, the fifth seal opening, the GT of man's rebellion and the sixth seal of cosmic disturbances in the sun, moon and stars before they are raptured.

B

brakelite

Guys, guys guys. You need to go back to the Bible and study again...leave behind all your preconceived baggage and start fresh, starting with the 70 weeks of Daniel 9. In fact, even better, start with Daniel 2. Establish the skeleton of prophecy from Daniel 2, build the flesh and sinews from Daniel 7,8,9,11. Then go to Matthew 25, Revelation 12,13,14. Stick to the game plan. Don't change the symbolism half way through, don't allow later false interpretations to change that which has already been established.
I have been studying prophecy for 40 years beginning with Hal Lindsay's Late Great Planet earth and all I have witnessed within the futurist paradigm is a continuing of the same disheveled clairvoyant guessing game...disconnected texts made to fit opinion rather than opinion made to fit scripture. Disconnected texts made to fit an illusory future when most of scripture has already been met perfectly in the recent past. And no, I am not nor have I ever been nor do I agree with the preterist viewpoint.
Stop going to the Bible and using it to fit your game plan...or that of your guru.

B

brakelite

I love you guys, all of you. I don't mean to sound harsh and I am sorry I may be coming off as such, but please, there is another way that makes so much more sense than anything I have read in any futurist (or preterist) publication. You really do need to open your eyes to different possibilities and scenarios. Be open...don't think that there is only one way to look at prophecy.
I would love to open my understanding to you all, but I am not convinced you are ready to even contemplate the idea that another perspective may indeed be more realistic, due to the effect that the ingrained depth of brainwashing that futurism has had on so many. Look at the discussions on the board now in relation to the future. Look at the sometimes heated arguments...pre-trib...post-trib...mid-trib...pre-mill...AAAAGGGGHHHHH....THERE IS ANOTHER WAY FOLKS THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
brakelite said:
Look at the sometimes heated arguments...pre-trib...post-trib...mid-trib...pre-mill...AAAAGGGGHHHHH....THERE IS ANOTHER WAY FOLKS THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!
Yeah, it's called Pre-Wrath in post 2.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
prewra01.JPG

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys... Give me some dates as I have done for you...

2016 - The Hebrew Temple is rebuilt
2016-2020 - The continued rise of ISIS
2026 - Ezekiel 38 - Give or take a decade
2026-2036 AD - The prospering of Israel
2046-53 AD - The AntiChrist (leader of the Fourth Reich) begins to set up his kingdom
2053 AD - I would think the rapture somewhere in here... In which many do not believe in... Which is OK
2053-2056 - - The 3 1/2 year AntiChrist Fourth Reich rule
2056 - The 3 1/2 year tribulation begins
12.25.2060 - The Return of Christ with 10,000's of his saints...

Now... I realize that this is just speculation, but it is the best I can do. So, give me some of your best fit time estimations. Thanks!

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, I can depict a whole model.

Tribulationperiod19c-1.jpg

The model has three levels:
The area above the gray line starting on the left is the Heavenly component.
The nations make up the second and starts with the grey bar.
The Church starts with the rainbow swirl because narrow is the way to Heaven.

On the Heavenly level: The fourth Seal is evident with rampant new diseases.
On the national level, America, Russia and Europe have all be attacked by the King of the South (jihad) and they are "mixed" with an invasion of arabs (muslims).
On the Church level, we have the Laodicean lukewarm church evident with the acceptance of sin (homosexuality) within the body.

We have not had the formation of the fourth terrible beast; that's next.
The Man of Lawlessness has not yet risen and "hamstrung" three of them to rise to power from within.
The one 'seven' with a peace agreement - which is also part of islamic eschatology (because they borrowed that from Daniel) - has not been "forced" into being.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
rockytopva said:
Pre-trib rapture is false rocky.
Signs in the sun, moon and stars precede rapture Matt 24:29, Rev 7:14.
If the rapture was imminent, then that day would surprise us 1 Thess 5:4.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, ATP.

ATP said:
The great trib will precede the rapture Matt 24:29. I do recommend the book Prewrath Rapture of the Church by Marvin Rosenthal.

1. Antichrist signs peace treaty with Israel to begin the 70th week Isa 28:15 NIV, Isa 28:18 NIV, Isa 57:8-9 NIV, Dan 9:27 NIV, Rev 6:2 NIV.
2. The third temple is built Ez 40-48NIV, Dan 9:27 NIV, 2 Thess 2:3-4 NIV.
3. The first 3.5 years are birth pains, the first four seals are open along with apostasy of Jews Dan 11:36-45 NIV, Matt 24:4-7, 2 Thess 2:3 NIV, Rev 6:1-8 NIV.
4. At the middle of the 70th week the abomination of desolation takes place Dan 9:27 NIV, Matt 24:15 NIV, 2 Thess 2:3-4 NIV.
5. Michael the angel, the restrainer is removed here Dan 12:1 NIV, 2 Thess 2:6-12 NIV, Rev 12:6-12 NIV.
6. Immediately after the abomination of desolation the fifth seal is open and the Great Tribulation begins, man's rebellion against God.
7. This is right around where the two witnesses make their appearance and prophesy for 1,260 days Mal 4:5 NIV, Rev 11:2-3 NIV.
8. The last 3.5 years of the 70th week now begins.
9. Then the Great Tribulation is cut short around the middle of the last 3.5 years Matt 24:22 NIV.
10. Immediately after the Great Tribulation ends cosmic disturbances occur before the Day of the Lord begins.
11. The 144,000 are then sealed before the rapture, so they can enter the Day of the Lord without harm Rev 7:2-4 NIV.
12. The rapture and the Bema Seat comes at the seventh seal, after Great Tribulation and before the Day of the Lord 2 Cor 5:10 NIV.
13. Then begins the Day of the Lord, the start of God's wrath of trumpets. The 5th trumpet will also last five months Rev 9:5 NIV.
14. At the end of the 70th week the beast will kill the two witnesses, but after 3.5 days they will come alive Rev 11:7-12 NIV.
15. Very few people will be left after the 70th week is complete Zech 13:8-9 NIV.
16. Jesus Christ landing on the Mount of Olives is here Zech 9:14-17 NIV, Zech 10:1-12 NIV, Zech 12:10-14 NIV, Zech 14:4 NIV, Mal 3:2-4 NIV, Rom 11:26-27 NIV, Rev 19:11-21 NIV.
17. After the 70th week is complete the bowl judgments begin for 30 days Dan 12:11 NIV, Zech 12:10-14 NIV.
18. Then the 45 days begin for cleansing of the Temple Dan 12:12 NIV, Zech 13:1-6 NIV.
19. After the 45 days are finished the 1,000 year millennium begins Rev 20:4-6 NIV.
20. After the 1,000 years are finished, nonbelievers will come alive and be judged Rev 20:11-15 NIV.
21. Then a New Heaven and a New Earth will appear making everything new Rev 21:1-8 NIV.
22. Lastly, Eden is restored in which we now live with Jesus Christ forever and ever. Amen Rev 22:1-5 NIV.

Side Note 1: The full seven years are never called "the tribulation period", rather the 70th week is the proper name to describe the seven years.

Side Note 2: The Great Tribulation and the Day of the Lord are not the same event. The GT is man's rebellion against God, and the Day of the Lord is God's wrath against man. These two events are split in half in the last 3.5 years of the 70th week. The church will have to go through the first five seals and also the GT, but they will be raptured before the Day of the Lord begins, God's wrath of trumpets and bowls. The church will witness the signing of the peace treaty, the third temple built, the first four seals opening, the abomination of desolation, the two witnesses, the fifth seal opening, the GT of man's rebellion and the sixth seal of cosmic disturbances in the sun, moon and stars before they are raptured.
Wow. You would do better if you focused more on what happens between 19 and 20 than points 1 through 19! Consider this: Even if it was true that the 7-year period is yet to happen, what is seven years compared to a THOUSAND YEARS?! What happens during that thousand-year period?

I've said it before a while back: The seven-year period is indeed divided in half, but Yeshua` (Jesus) did the dividing! (Matthew 23:38-39.) The first 3-1/2 years was during the Messiah's first advent; the second 3-1/2 years will be during the early portion of the Messiah's second advent. The "tribulation period" is the time of Ya`aqov's (Jacob's) Trouble, what many call the "Church Age" today. When Yeshua` said He would "cut it short," He was talking about the tribulation itself WITHIN the time of Ya`aqov's Trouble, not the time period itself. He limited the PRESSURE put upon His people, the children of Israel (particularly the Jews or the tribe of Y'hudah [Judah]), so as not to over-tax His people to extinction! That's why we can point to certain periods and events within the last two thousand years, calling them "pogroms," "inquisitions," "persecutions," "expulsions," and even the "Holocaust."

Here's a couple of thoughts to consider: First of all, one of the jobs of a King of Israel was to act as a "supreme court judge." There would be other judges who would judge the people in the gates of the various towns, but certain matters would be escalated to the King for His decision. That was true for David, and that was true for Shlomoh (Solomon).

On December 3rd, I remember listening to In The Market with Janet Parshall on Moody Radio and heard the author of The Heaven Promise, Dr. Scot McNight talking about our "first hour in heaven." I bought his book. In chapter 14, within the first page or two, he said,

"Here is my claim:

The first thing that will happen in Heaven, on the road up to the gates or at the gate [sic] or just inside the gates, is this: we will face God and one another and be fully reconciled."

I would submit to you that sin is far more complicated than that! One hour won't cut it! I believe that is what the Millennium is for! It will be a THOUSAND YEARS of the Messiah's Judgment Seat, not a few measley years in "Heaven" let alone a single hour! People will face times when they must make amends and restitution to those they have wronged, especially within the body of believers. And, I don't believe that everyone will just ... <POOF!> ... become perfect in their thinking instantly after their resurrections. I believe that people who die with a certain mentality shall have that same mentality in the resurrection! They are going to have to learn where they made mistakes and how their decisions hurt other people. The good news here is that we will have Authority that dictates what is right and what is wrong. There will be no subjective thinking allowed. No more "my opinions are just as valid as yours" nonsense. Then, they are going to have to right the wrongs they have committed. And, of course, the overriding principle will be:

Matthew 6:14-15
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
KJV

It's still going to be hard for a brother who was wronged by a brother to forgive his brother. It's going to be hard for a wife to forgive her errant or abusive husband and vice versa. Its going to be hard for a child to forgive his or her abusive mother or father and vice versa. And, these strained relationships must be repaired. Think of such rivalries as the Hatfields and the McCoys and other such blood feuds, the American Civil War which led to much bloodshed, the wars in the Baltic states, the wars between denominations, and even the wars between Avraham's (Abraham's) own children! And, all of these are just a small sample of the pain people have caused other people! I believe that reconciliation is the primary reason for the Millennium. In matters too complicated to resolve quickly, the King shall step in and begin the process by showing the initial wrongs that escalated into full-blown animosity! He will judge who was right and who was wrong, and very often I would suspect that BOTH parties were in the wrong.

Second, the Marriage Supper of the Lamb shall NOT occur in "Heaven." Wine was an important component to the Jewish marriage celebration. (See John 2:1-11.) Yeshua` (Jesus) said,

Matthew 26:27-29
27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.
KJV

Mark 14:23-25
23 And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.
24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
KJV

And, His Father's Kingdom, the Kingdom of God, is not here, yet!

Matthew 6:9-13
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
KJV

Luke 11:2-4
2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
3 Give us day by day our daily bread.
4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
KJV

Thus, the marriage supper - the marriage celebration - shall not occur until AFTER the Messiah returns to earth and AFTER the Resurrection, and He shall not drink wine until there is a fresh cutting and pressing of the wine.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Retrobyter said:
The first 3-1/2 years was during the Messiah's first advent
Shalom Retro. Thank you for your time. I would disagree here. The first 3.5 years are written in the Olivet Discourse, in chronological order. In the first 3.5 years the peace treaty will open the 70th week, following the first 4 seals. As we can see here God has given us a parallel in Matt 24 and Rev 6...

1st Seal - Matt 24:4-5 NIV, Rev 6:1-2 NIV
2nd Seal - Matt 24:6 NIV, Rev 6:3-4 NIV
3rd Seal - Matt 24:7 NIV, Rev 6:5-6 NIV
4th Seal - Matt 24:6-7 NIV, Rev 6:7-8 NIV
5th Seal - Matt 24:9 NIV, Rev 6:9-11 NIV
6th Seal - Matt 24:29-31 NIV, Rev 6:12-14 NIV

Retrobyter said:
The "tribulation period" is the time of Ya`aqov's (Jacob's) Trouble, what many call the "Church Age" today.

When Yeshua` said He would "cut it short," He was talking about the tribulation itself WITHIN the time of Ya`aqov's Trouble, not the time period itself.
I agree that the church age is inside birth pains right now, but what you have to understand first is that the 7 years is not called "the seven year tribulation". That is incorrect terminology. The seven years is titled "the 70th week", and the Great Tribulation happens to be inside the 70th week.

What God will be cutting short is the Great Tribulation. The GT begins at the abomination of desolation in the middle of the 70th week and will be cut short in the middle of the last 3.5 years to begin the Day of the Lord. The last 3.5 years are split into two events, the GT and the Day of the Lord. The GT is what will be cut short...

Matt 24:21 NIV For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

prewra01.JPG

Retrobyter said:
I believe that is what the Millennium is for! It will be a THOUSAND YEARS of the Messiah's Judgment Seat, not a few measley years in "Heaven" let alone a single hour!
I agree. It will be a literal 1,000 years. I am a believer in the 7,000 year plan of God.

Retrobyter said:
Second, the Marriage Supper of the Lamb shall NOT occur in "Heaven." Wine was an important component to the Jewish marriage celebration. (See John 2:1-11.) Yeshua` (Jesus) said,

Thus, the marriage supper - the marriage celebration - shall not occur until AFTER the Messiah returns to earth and AFTER the Resurrection, and He shall not drink wine until there is a fresh cutting and pressing of the wine.
I would disagree here. Scripture clearly says the Feast/Marriage Supper will occur at the first resurrection and rapture in heaven...

Luke 14:14-15 NIV and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.” 15When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

Rev 7:9 NIV After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Rev 19:1 NIV After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Rev 19:9 NIV Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
As I see some have no time line of bible prophecy at all , they throw this and that bundle and scam bible prophecy! I will throw out my time line , The end times is all about to me is when the nation of Israel came to life 1948 was the start of the finale count down! and the bible says that the generation that sees this come to pass that all shall not pass away! So as I see when GodJesus says let it roll things will flow very fast, the first thing that must happen is the p83 war and it will be a very fast war no more the a few days, then comes the E38 war but the rapture has to happen before this war, then comes the anti-Christ and Jacobs troubles then Armageddon and then the millennium. then you can get into where other things happen in this time line like the covenant of death happens with Israel and the anti_christ the third temple the two witnesses , 144,000 jews and so on. Watch Israel because they are the time clock of bible prophecy.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
blessedhope said:
As I see some have no time line of bible prophecy at all , they throw this and that bundle and scam bible prophecy! I will throw out my time line , The end times is all about to me is when the nation of Israel came to life 1948 was the start of the finale count down! and the bible says that the generation that sees this come to pass that all shall not pass away! So as I see when GodJesus says let it roll things will flow very fast, the first thing that must happen is the p83 war and it will be a very fast war no more the a few days
I would also like to add that Isa 17 Damascus prophecy is now slowly in the process of being fulfilled...youtube..watch?v=V7E-oz54f2k

blessedhope said:
then comes the E38 war but the rapture has to happen before this war,
I would disagree here. Signs in the sun, moon and stars precede rapture, and the cosmic signs occur after the great trib Matt 24:29-31.

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMO scripture gives us 10 year window Mathew 24 gives us a season the parable tells us the season is a generation
34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.
35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Now this is worthless information without a starting point ... One must first then understand the hidden meaning of the parable
The parable is about the rebirth/reblooming of the state of Israel after 1900 years.
Many end times events could not happen without a Jewish state of Israel. That happened May 15th 1948.
So if the generation started in 1948 when does it end or long is a generation ? the answer is found in Psalms

Psalm 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten;(70) and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, (80)
yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

This is 70 to 80 years So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom

Psa 90:11Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
Psa 90:12
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Psa 90:13
Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
So 70 to 80 years after 1948 brings us to 2018 to 2028
We of course do not know the hour or the day but we are told to know the season ... Only time will confirm this as right or wrong but I didn't say it God does.