If you have a weak immune system

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CW634

Jan 16, 2022
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
Writing this to save lives. In another so called Christian forum moderators keep deleting it.
That will be on their conscience.

I have received this message spiritually. There are also studies. And this has been used historically.

Amphetamine in for example ADHD medication will boost your immune system if you use it when sick. Abusing it is obviously bad.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Writing this to save lives. In another so called Christian forum moderators keep deleting it.
That will be on their conscience.

I have received this message spiritually. There are also studies. And this has been used historically.

Amphetamine in for example ADHD medication will boost your immune system if you use it when sick. Abusing it is obviously bad.
And how are we to get that Amphetamine?

I'm Diabetic and have no antibodies against the China Virus says my Doctor and am not taking the jab, yet I've never heard of Amphetamines boosting your immune system, not that I want to take amphetamines anyways because I suffer from anxiety and that would shoot my nerves right out of the sky, I've had to cut back on my coffee because the caffeine triggers anxiety in me and I love coffee.

CW634

Jan 16, 2022
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium

I'm Diabetic and have no antibodies against the China Virus says my Doctor and am not taking the jab, yet I've never heard of Amphetamines boosting your immune system, not that I want to take amphetamines anyways because I suffer from anxiety and that would shoot my nerves right out of the sky, I've had to cut back on my coffee because the caffeine triggers anxiety in me and I love coffee.

Perhaps ask doctors to look into this?

Some studies:
Methamphetamine Reduces Human Influenza A Virus Replication
"We report the first evidence that meth significantly reduces, rather than increases, virus propagation and the susceptibility to influenza infection in the human lung epithelial cell line.."

Rabai Elmica

Jan 14, 2022
Isreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

We have the cure to what you suffer in our heabal shop if interested for the cure contact us

Rabai Elmica

Jan 14, 2022
Isreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

We have the cure to what you suffer in our heabal shop if interested for the cure contact us